Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siren of Saturn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:56 pm
Senshi

Name: mortica engel
Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Metal
Element of Influence: Steel/Razor
Birthdate: January 13th, 1986
Sign: Capicorn
Height: 5'8
Weight: 145 (full armour, 180)
Blood: O
Hobbies: making art out of metal, practicing with her sword(jousting), listening to heavy metal, classical, reading, and going to church functions ^_^.
Fav. Color: silver, black
Fav. Sport: jousting
Fav. Food: Pad Thai
Least: Anchovies
Fav. Subject: Woodshop
Least: Latin
Strengths: Physical fighting abilites, loyalty to her friends, kind, she will tell you whats best for you even if it means hurting you. A true friend, cooking, and silver-smith
Weaknesses: She has a wicked temper...but it only comes out when you make her really really mad. She is a bit audicious but doesn't mean it in a prideful way. She can be very malicious(towards herself) which hurts her in the end..because love is what makes every heart thrive.

Physical Description: She is a very strong girl, although she was never one to play sports. She has to be to carry all the metal she wears. When in her soldier form...she has large wings made of metal blades and carries a long spear with blades on both sides. She has armour protection on her knees, waist, and her arms. The clothing is very thick and takes a lot for it to tear. Which is very good when she works around blades so much. She has short deep purple hair with and a body of any other sailor soldier :p.User Image

Senshi Attacks: Metal Blade Depsell, Wing blade splinter gush, Sliver slice n' dice, Catabomb Cacoon blade

Defects: Her armour and wings are so heavy that at times she can't perform her attacks at ther optimal performance because she is off balence from the weight.

Background: Mortica's name literly means "death angel". In latin and german...and that's what she is. But she has a reason for being so...she's had to be around and experience death her whole life. When she was 5 years old, her mother and Mortica were driving home from the market. On the way home a drunk driver hit their car from the back and slammed the car into a tree, which ejected the mother out and slammed into another car. Mortica watched the whole thing from her kiddie seat in the back. She was not harmed but her mother died..pinned between a car and a tree...still alive for 5 minutes until her body died. 3 years later while visiting with her grandmother, Mortica watched as her grandmother had a massive heart attack and died before the ambulence could get there. The next month her dog Sisu had puppies and the mother and all the puppies died but one. She named that hope. Which died a month later...another 5 years later her father was diaganosed with LU Gherics disease (a disease which slowly a person dies in pain while they lose their muscles). At the age of 17, her father died and now lives with her younger brother Akel. One of the other reasons why she loves blades so much is once in awhile she will use them to take away the pain. -_-

(thank you smile )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:28 pm
((That's good Siren. ^^ She sounds interesting))

Kaze placed his coins in and readied his car. "I'm ready, are you?"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:12 am
((Ooh..I like your charrie siren-chan!! Oh, she'd be a capricorn by the way...close to the borderline.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:19 am
((Thank you MercuryAngel and Roselite Blade, i changed it and thanked you at the bottom ^_^))

Mortica had just gotten up and out of bed. It was just another day for her...or was it?
Would she meet new people that would change her life..forever?
Would her secret be exposed...  

Siren of Saturn

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:28 pm
Civilian Name (if you have one): Natalie
Villian Name: Akrona
Height: 5'5
Weight: 110 lbs
Hobbies: Oragami, in her spare time, and making others do things for her, if she wants to

Strengths: Loyal, Sneaky, very quiet
Weaknesses: Sometimes her smart-mouth gets her into trouble...

Physical Description: Villan Form: User Image
Civillian form:
User Image
Attacks and Abilities (such as creating youma or sending out energy beams): Akrona's attacks are usually those of the Shadow kind, but her main ability is to create Shadow Youma

Defects: Her hair is long, so sometimes, she trips over it, and her heavy villian clothing slows her down in battles.

Background: Akrona, was born into the Negaverse, her parents were villians, and they raised her to be one, so, she's very loyal to the negaforce.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:34 pm
((heh..join?))  

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yami_Puppi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:47 pm
He looked at her as they continued to walk over to the boys, "Well actually I don't if I will attend university or not", he closed his eyes for a moment and smiled "I'm actually a top swordsman in Japan, it's a passion of mine, so I'm thinking of sticking with it"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:08 pm
((Nati-chan! I didn't know you were in this guild too! Of course you can join. Teehee! Kinoki is ebil in this one! Do you still wanna have you and him as an item?))  

Darkness Cake

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:26 pm
((Of course..why do you think i made Natalie evil?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:32 pm
Natalie walked into the arcade and leaned against a wall, watching Kaze and some girl race cars, she smirked and walked up behind him, "hey" she said in her soft voice, eyes shining a bit.  

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:35 pm
Kaze jumped and looked at the girl. "Hi!"
---
Kinoki, from his rooftop perch, nearly fell to the ground. When asked by his sister what was up, he pointed to Natalie in the arcade. "Why is she here? I thought she was on another mission."

Kamadaki shrugged. "She must have finished early. Go down there and talk to her Kinoki!" She pushed her brother off the side, knowing he'd land just fine.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:39 pm
"looks like fun" she said, watching it, not knowing where Kinoki was, so she decided to do some harmless flirting, which, she loved to do. "Keep your eyes on the road" she said, dropping her voice to a cute whisper.  

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:49 pm
((Tis okay. Kinoki's a lot more timid in this than normal and Kamadaki, aka Roselite, tends to be violent and ebil))

Kaze blushed and nodded. He shot a glance at Natsu and blushed a deeper shade of red.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:54 pm
Natalie giggled and left the arcade and almost ran right into Kinoki "hey" she said, smiling at him "whats up?" she asked.  

Sailor Unknown

Dedicated Browser

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:58 pm
Kinoki, as his Ryuu self, drags Natalie around a corner. "We already have someone in the arcade keeping and eye on the Prince. I don't want to run the risk of you being caught if any of them catch on."

Kamadaki jumped down from the roof and changed into her Roselite persona. "We don't want to risk the plan. Now...I suggest you mosey on home and we'll call when we're ready for you. I don't wanna loose any chance to get him."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games