Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:12 pm
((And here I come!))
Hiro jumped in through the window and saw the desk broken. "Nice, Kazuo. You broke my art." Hiro did handsigns and a new desk shot up, this one was attatched to the ground. It still had drawers and stuff. "Miss me?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:21 pm
((So do I, Jedi's not here to steal my thunder twisted ))

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxJouninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan almost immediately following behind lept through the window with extreme precision and skill, his Onin mask now removed from his face and a cold angry stare made it's way onto the body of Hiro. "Hiro so your not dead after all, lucky me" he scolded with a hint of sarcasm, in all truth he wasn't too happy to be seeing his childhood companion, not after he heard of his many attempts of betrayal. Ryugan had landed on his knees when he jumped through the window, he eased upward before folding his arms, his left index and middle fingers tapped rapidly at his triceps. He was ready to blindside him right here and now but, in the presence of the Raikage he would be calm, show his patience and respect for him and the honorable title."So..Now or here" he said, activating his Byakugan, he would waste no time to take out his old friend, treachery was the most punishable of all crimes to Ryugan, Hiro's betrayal of his trust cut him deeply.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:30 pm
"You know, I really want to rest. So be like an old friend and play with someone else." He activated his Mangekyo and pointed his finger at Ryugan for no reason.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 pm
((um just need to know how you are alive.))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:33 pm
Ishmail called the kill invalid.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm
((what!!))  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:36 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Ishmail called the kill invalid.

((can we say that it was a damn good replacement jutsu so Yun can continue to think your dead until you make your amazing appearance?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:38 pm
((Yes, that will be fun.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:41 pm

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxM yxxe n i m i e sxxs h a l lxxb o wxx a txxm yxx f e e t x.x.x.

xxe v e nxxt h e nxxm e r c yxxw i l lxxn o txxb e xxb e s t o w e dxx u p o nxxt h e mxx

User Image

xxxx"The stench of a coward wreaks from your tainted soul ..."

"Yor death shall be swift but indeed painful."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxJouninxxxxxxxxxxxxAzure Dragonxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan wasn't a fool, looking into a Mangekyo was ignorant and would be his end for sure, he would let his other senses flourish. Ryugan simply gazed at his arm, seeing if he was under a genjutsu or not(so be real, are you trying to activate on on me). "I'll come for you later, you will die none the less" Ryugan suddenly lit up with black flames, a dark purple aura began to form around him, he simply chuckled a bit before vanishing in a thick cloud of black flames.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

►►►► Compassion is for the weak..Mercy no longer exist ◄◄◄◄

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:46 pm
((Let me put it this way, your lucky I have to cook this damn Bryndzove Halusky for school stare

Unless Hiro apologizes(real one,not some BS), He will have a ruthless hunter ninja breathing down his neck. ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:47 pm
"I've missed your ambition as well," In truth, Hiro did not care if Ryugan came. Genjutsu was a secret weapon of his. His sharingan reverted back to normal, he had a huge headache. "Kazuo, why is he here?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:52 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((Let me put it this way, your lucky I have to cook this damn Bryndzove Halusky for school stare

Unless Hiro apologizes(real one,not some BS), He will have a ruthless hunter ninja breathing down his neck. ))

After I "Died", I asked them to leave me out of it. I always get pulled in the middle by my old buddy and my old students. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! EVERYONE! Don't ask, Wheres Ryugan. Nor, Have you seen him? Because I will walk away and log off. I'm freaking serious. Enough for you Dizzle?  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:54 pm
lol, I'm joking bro XD. Were good, just seriously apologize to him, he's crazy,lol. XD

Ryugan just holds grudges, that's all))  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:55 pm
(*cough* crazy people *cough*)  

Rockgirl809

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games