Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:42 pm
Hayate felt her body turned to normal looking at Max she listened to Max's heart felt words. She was listening until he said the four words a girl could ever want; I love you." Hayate blushed so red but the blush didn't last because just then blood was spurted onto her face. Her eyes widened as she felt his warm blood. "Max!!!" She exclaimed her tears flowing. "Max!!! No its all my fault!!! Max!!!!" She kept on saying Max. "You can't die!! Because. I...I....I.....I LOVE YOU!" She blurted out finally. "You made me realize my feelings for you, now I understand what they meant. I loved you. I always did but I denied my feelings."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 am
Max stayed silent as he got up and tried to walk at the man,the fires of hate and anger still burning in his eyes each step opening the wounds a bit more. 'Can't talk.....need....to protect her.....need to kill him.'  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:09 am
Otosu had surprisingly followed silently and when he noticed the mayhem and noticed Max's wounds. "You've got to sit down now, you're out of the game." He then started up his chainsaw, "I think you've caused enough trouble for today my little friend.." He said this to the man and sliced downwards before jumping up and trying to kick him in the forehead. "Speed boost." He said to the armor and he disappeared before he was at the mans back, He kicked downwards and then spun in midair, kicking his face trying to send him flying into the wall. "Come on you cheesy b*****d... We end this while those two have a little love session!" He smiled and he prepared his medieval equipment, his armor reverting back to it's orginal platemail, his large shield and his big sword that was larger than him. "Now bring it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:25 am
Hayate blushed so red when she heard the words: love session. 'L-l-l-l-l-l-LOVE Session? Uh...' Hayate continued to blush. The man let Otosu toss him to and fro letting him kick him into the wall. Then he heard the bell ring. Standing up his body dropping pieces of wheat onto the floor. "I must attend to my master." He said softly opening the door in front of him.  

polarisyn

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:26 pm
"Where the hell you going!?" Otosu yelled as he saw the man leave. "Come back here damn it!" He ran forward and tried to cut at the man, only to hit the door. His sword was stuck into it and he tried to pull it out. "Jeez, why the hell are they doing this?" He looked at Max. "You sure did a number on yourself.." Otosu said walking over and looking at the wounds. He then looked at Hayate, "Been awhile since I saw you. How you doing?"
((Is she still in her doll form?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:29 pm
( No but she's a ghost...... Max is trying to make Hayate a human again that's why we're in China. )  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:20 pm
Max stays silent for the most part and can only watch and listen letting out a small chuckle when otosu said he did a number on himself. "Yeah......things are......getting a bit dark...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:34 pm
Hayate sighed, "Max we need to treat your injuries." The man collapsed onto the floor the master was sitting on the chair in front of a big window the chair facing Otosu. "I'm sorry for my puppet's appearance." The man calmly said.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:40 pm
"I know......but where? it's not safe here.....otosu....you need to kill them,i cant...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:43 pm
"Haha what will Hayate think once you killed me. You can't absolutely kill me two times Haya." "What do you mean kill you two times!" Hayate widened her eyes. "All will be clear. Its too early."  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 pm
Max slumps to his knees. "We need to go now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:03 pm
"No... what do you mean! Kill 2 times!" Hayate was confused she wanted to know the answer could he possibly be... papa?  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:08 pm
There was one big gash that was giving him trouble,he needed to close it and seeing a needle and thread left on a table he decides to do whats gonna hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:19 pm
Hayate left Max walking to the chair. "Show me your face!" Hayate yelled. Hayate grabbed the chair turning it around in front of her was two puppets. "A decoy.. The puppet master has left the room. Now the puppets will become berserk?!" "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha" Laughed the puppets. "Erase the unpure, Curse the unholy, Destroy the filthy." The puppet said between laughs bowing to Hayate he ran off to the window jumping and fleeing from Otosu's grasp.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:25 pm
'Damn....' Max grabbed the needle and thread and used his lighter to heat the need and sanitize it. "Gonna hurt." He utters before sending the needle in as he starts to sew his wound shut.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games