Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_Armoro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:27 pm
Gaia username: Zero_Armoro
Species: Absol
Approx. level: 51
A bit of background: Mirjinir, a silent hunter that shares very few words or emotions to his friends and foes alike. Very opposing and antagonistic of most encounters. His mysterious presence, vibe and silent nature can sometimes be unnerving.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:53 pm
User Image

heart ((Link! You meany, you stole my idea! lol. X3 Oh well, I guess one pokemon can share the ability with me.)) heart

Helloise just laid there lifeless with her eyes still wide open. The Larcario had knealed down by the mawile calling to her with concern. When he spoke mawile started to make a ticking sound, tick, tick, tick, tick. Then there was a dead silence, like nothing in the forest was moving as if holding it's breath to see what happened next. The mawile was really a doll that quickly swelled up and detonated an extremely large explosion that sent a massive shock wave punch thru the trees in every direction. It was a Substitute move with a Team Rocket spin on it. Substitute was a rare ability that only pokemon who was born with it could use it. It was not an attack that you could possibly learn, you had to be born with it. Most Legendary's could use this technique, but as for normal pokemon it was near impossible to be born with it. Helloise just happened to be one of the few pokemon who was born with it. The explosion served a second purpose, it was that if the Lacario did survive the blast, which she was sure he would since she didn't put much effort into the explosion device, it would also hide her aura for a few hours at the least from all that was in range of the blast. Meaning Lacario was now blind to seeing auras for a few hours. Team Rocket used this trap awhile back when they tried to capture a very powerful Lacario from long ago, but failed dew to some meddling kids and their pokemon. "Idiot. Did he really think he could knock me down so easily. I don't know who I use to be, but this doggy needs to learn how powerful I am now." She said giving a very malevolent smile as she thought about her future actions. Her smile would make even the bravest pokemon get a chill down their spine. She walked thru the woods and was now rather far from the spot Lacario had found her at, the Substitute had bought her a lot of time to gain distance.  

Melaroon

Zero_Armoro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:02 am
User Image

Mijirnir The Absol

A white figure laid carefree in a nearby tree, where a pokemon battle took place in the distance. That little Mawile there showed some steel guts. Being that she was a metal type against a brave Lucario... a metal, yet fighting type pokemon. Staring death in it's eyes, she was. "..." He watched with his crimson eyes. Closely studying the two combatants closely. Rather foolish of her. She was clearly outmatched in terms of nature, but bravery and determination could easily make a fighter, even one so pathetic and meager a potential champion among the rest. Her bravery appealed to him, but how far would that take her?

* Lv. 51 *

HP : 100%

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:57 am
User Image

Helloise stopped walking as she sensed a presence near her, a normal mawile might have not noticed it however she was once one of Giovonni's hand picked, so she was trained as one. Her back was turned to the being in question who seemed to be somewhere in the trees trying to conceal it's presence. She slowly and calmly turned her head slightly to see the spot where he was out of the corner of her eye with her back still turned to the mystery pokemon. The massive steel jaw trap on her head perked up smelling fresh blood, it was anxious to kill again. "Ohh, if you want to spy on me it would be much better to come closer so to get a better look at me." She said in a very seductive tone of voice. She was looking at the spot the pokemon was hiding in the corner of her eye. It seemed these pokemon kept popping up like cockroaches, a constant annoyance to her. Her Stockpile was still in effect and she still had almost full stock left.  

Melaroon

Zero_Armoro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:23 am
User Image

Mijirnir The Absol

Mirjinir clearly hearing the Mawile now aware of his presence. His unwavering expression and eyes stayed trained on her for further assessment. Oh. Was her previous statement addressed to him? This little Pokemon had... an interesting attitude. "..." He continued to watch her unspoken, carelessly lounging perched on his branch.

At first, she seemed above average at best. But with each passing moment, each new bit of detail preceded his expectation of her. Things looked safe and before long, he stood up from his branch, and leaped straight down to the earth as his claws dug into the ground beneath him. Shifting his weight back to his hind legs, stretching, he strut his mysterious, yet laid back strut near another nearby tree and roosted himself there. Since she kindly offered a better spot for entertainment, he figured he'd take her up on such an gracious offer. "..." Still his eyes stayed watching her.

* Lv. 51 *

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:07 am
User Image

Helloise stood there with her blood stained eyes looking directly into his. Her icy gaze seemed to be looking thru his very heart and soul. She cracked a very unpleasant smile on her face, it was the type that was cute but at the same time made your stomach turn. "What are you still doing way over there Mr kitty? If you come over here to me I can keep you company, I might even nibble a little. <3" Her words were not only words, she was actually using a strong Attract technique that worked ninety percent of the time on even higher level pokemon. Even though she wasn't a pleasant pokemon or a good one for that matter, she was still a very cute female who also just happened to be extremely powerful even if her appearance suggested otherwise.  

Melaroon

Zero_Armoro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:25 am
User Image

Mijirnir The Absol

Clever. Attempting to draw him in with her charm? As cute or adorable as this little Mawile appeared to be, those metal jaws that hid behind them never sat well with him. However, Mijirnir couldn't resist the urge of simply just watching her anymore. "... I am not a kitty..." His mature voice bellowed finally. Seemingly, his body picked itself up and coursed along to her. Although not expressing any type of fear, the situation could quickly turn south for him as he were fully aware. He would need to stay on guard. "... I... " He started before he was before her, looking down at her rather small body. " ... But for you... I'll be whatever you want me to be. <3" He responded... Wait... Seriously? Absol realized the words that left his lips moments after speaking. What... was happening? Though stuck in this moment of mild befuddlement and obscured infatuation, Absol's willpower constantly clashing with his sudden lust for this delicious Mawile, thrown him into distress. "... What have you done to me..?"

* Lv. 51 *

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:56 am
User Image

Helloise bright red eyes never left his, she made eye contact the whole time almost like she was reading him, learning about him. As he stepped near her the large jaw trap smiled it's big rather intimidating grin. Her jaw trap's jaw had enough strength in it to crush iron without effort, if it even crunched down a little on one of this Absol's limbs it would be missing that limb along with most of his blood supply from the impact. The jaw trap was starting to open it's mouth however Helloise told it to hold off for a moment by thinking the order. The jaw trap closed back up and calmed down. This pokemon seemed to be struggling very hard to not sink into his desires. It amused her to no end, the suffering of others was quite entertaining to her. As he slowly asked her what she did to him, she just smiled sweetly yet still looking at him with those red captivating eyes. "Oh but Mr Kitty, I don't know what you are talking about. I only wanted you here next to me. Close to me." She decided to make it even harder to resist her pull on his will. On top of Attract she started to use the move Captivate also which was a better version of Attract, she had never used both moves at once on a pokemon before, she wasn't sure exactly what it would do to this poor pokemon's last ounce of will power left in him but she was bored so he seemed to be a good test subject. "Oh, I'm sure we will have aaall sort of fun you and I. It might just ruin that smooth white coat you have. Heheh." She said growing a very mischievous grin on her face now looking at him to the side of her with both of her eyes. Her eyes were growing more and more enticing, her voice was a soothing echo in the Absols head now.  

Melaroon

Zero_Armoro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:30 am
User Image

Mijirnir The Absol

Mijirnir started to grow fairly frustrated for being so weak-minded, yet completely drawn and absorbed into this Mawile. It seemed the harder he tried, the harder it was to control his actions effectively. "... Hmm... " He purred. It was clever how easily she managed to manipulate him. To his surprise, one with such a callous nature as hers from his observation could have finished him off by how, however, she did not. Why, he wondered. He watched her with his now struggling expression clearly plastered about his face. Slowly, but surely he was coming back to his senses. "... You've managed to play me for a fool for so long... Countless opportunities for a swift death has passed you by. For what do you yield..? ... Pity..?" He struggled. Mijirnir now bared his sharp fangs, and his claws extracted from his paws. "... Know that I am the harbinger of death... My presence signifies that your demise is near..." His eyes returned nearly the same glare as hers. However, defending himself at this point was slowly becoming easier.

* Lv. 51 *

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:48 am
User Image

Something touched helloise in the back. "You think that got me?" a mass disable went through Helloise disabling all her abilities. "Nice try."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Melaroon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:58 am
User Image

Helloise was now very satisfied with the show he put on for her, it was rather amusing seeing him suffer as he did. Finally she stopped using both Attract and Captivate, it was amusing for awhile but she finally released him from her grasp. The effects were slowly fading but it was still there a little bit still causing some infatuation towards mawile. As his senses started coming back to him the absol asked her why she hadn't killed him when she had the chance to. Helloise came up close to his face, her face was inches away from his while he snarled with teeth showing, however this did not faze Helloise in the least. "I could have easily, but where is the fun in that Mr Kitty? It was much more fun seeing you suffer and humiliate yourself. It was very... Enjoyable. Heheh." She smiled with her seductive and unsettling evil grin, this had put her in a good mood, which wasn't necessarily a good thing. What she found amusing was that he probably thought that his sheer will power broke free from her attack, he probably didin't even realize that she let him go. "Besides I have no reason to kill a kitty, I'm still full." She said as she turned away walking in the opposite direction. Her steel jaw trap as it bounced behind her looked at the Absol grinning showing it razors sharp teeth, it's teeth alone were the size of absol's paw. She stopped walking to finally reply to what he had said to her last. "If you think my death is coming, then are you the one to do me in? Hmm? I'll look forward to it kitty. <3" The absol's level was a bit higher than the rest, but she still had a far level leap from him. He was nothing to be fazed by. Suddenly yet another annoyance jumped down from the tree tops. Lacario had tapped the jaw trap with Disable disabling all of her moves for the moment, however he still didn't seem to get that she still had stock that heals her including such status effects. The Disable had barely a moment of effect on the mawile. She found it humorous that he tried acting like he had done nothing wrong and all of his moves were too perfect. She put a hand to her mouth like she was holding back her laughter. "If I'm not mistaken, wasn't it you who were playing with a toy for most of that battle? I thought your breed could sense aura's much better than that. Perhaps it is just you." She also wondered if she should add saying that he had also leaped with concern at the doll who he thought was mawile, but he probably already knew this and didn't speak about it because of embarrassment. How delightful. She found it amusing at how easily he was tricked, almost as easily as she tricked that cubone to enter her jaw trap. She then completely ignored the Lacario as if he wasn't even worth her time as she looked back at the absol who was standing there still in jaw reach. She couldn't help but smile at a thought that had just run through her twisted mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 am
Knux_nyan
Something touched helloise in the back. "You think that got me?" a mass disable went through Helloise disabling all her abilities. "Nice try."

heart ((Umm... For one how did Lacario touch her back if there is a huge jaw trap guarding the whole side of her back, it would have seen you coming. For two disable makes it to were a pokemon can't use the move it was using at the time you use Disable, not ALL of it's moves the pokemon knows.)) heart  

Melaroon

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:31 am
(my aura enhances the disable. It disables all of a pokemons abilities for awhile. And i touch the head of the trap. I basically fell from above it and got it before it got me.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:42 am
Knux_nyan
(my aura enhances the disable. It disables all of a pokemons abilities for awhile. And i touch the head of the trap. I basically fell from above it and got it before it got me.

heart ((Okay, please explain these kind of details when you post. It is very hard to post a reply to single liners that don't really explain what you did or how you did it.)) heart  

Melaroon

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:42 am
User Image User Image

Hitting the wall the raichu fell with the exact same squeak,except hers has a team rocket on it for some reason. Raichu then stepped forward from behind like the other but she didnt seem to be angry,instead she smiled "Now that was impressive! ive yet to meet a pokemon to dodge that so..clean","Hey! what about me! i dodge that move before" her brother stepped in. She turned and smirked "Yeah right,i got you dead center in the face""Did not"!,"Did to"! the two then hit for heads together and began trying to push each other "Did TO"!! "Did NOT"!. The two then jumped back from each other and like a mirror the two raichus both did the same moves without even thinking during their playfight between each other.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games