Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
5 Till Midnight (White Order avalible) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do to lack of members, should I move this RP to the forums?
  Definitly
  Probably not
  Not sure
View Results

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:01 pm
Arisa was hungry,but she didn't want to distrub anyone.So she got up and went to the kitchen and made herself some food to eat.She was about to eat,when she felt him kick"Calm down,little one, Your mother is alright.She just wants to eat"She whispered hoping no one would hear her  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:08 pm
"Something wrong Arisa?" Vlad said from behind as he entered the Kitchen. "Or are you jsut hungry?" He walked over to the refreigerator and grab a small container of soup for himeslf. "You'de like one? It's Solianka. It's a russian made beef soup...my own recipe."  

Mishiranu-Reaperofshadows
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:14 pm
She looked at him and smiled"No Alucard is restless,but I am hungry"She said"I would like some of that,maybe you could teach me how to make it?"She said  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:29 pm
Vlad smiled. "Ofcourse I can teach you. The recipe is really quite simple." he said as he poured them two bowls to heat up. "Here you go. I hope the two of you enjoy."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:44 pm
She smiled"Look little one that is grampa Vlad, he's a good guy."She said"One day, you will be just like him.You will grow up to be big strong"She as she ate her soup  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:56 pm
Vladimire laughed a little. "Yes, I'm sure he will." he said. "Your son wil be very handsome, I'm sure."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:58 pm
She smiled as she finished her soup"yes,yes he will"She said rubbing her stomach"Mommy is going to go rest now.So don't kick ok"She said"See you later,Vlad"She said then went to her room  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:14 pm
Vlad smiled back and waved her good night. "Be sure to have someone close by incase your water breaks." he reminded her.
Raz looked up from the floor, snapped out of his thoughts when Arisa stepped into the room. "Oh hey. Are you fool now?"  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:00 pm
(whose myra?)

She looked at him"I will"She said  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:07 pm
(whoops, diffrent Rp, lol. Also, you jsut responded to Vlad XD)

Raz smiled and hugged her. "Well come on, let's get some rest." he said. "You're going to need it since you could break at at any moment."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:29 pm
She nodded"Ok"She said then started walking when she felt something pour"Razzy get the meds here."She said clentching her eyes"My water"She said  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:36 pm
Raz paniked when Arisa said that she was going in labor. he quickly ran out of the room to find someone. Fortunatly his dad wasn't to far off so he could help. He also has had some expericne will such a thing.
Vlad quickly bursted into the room and layed Arisa down onto the bed. "Ok Aris, I'm going to ned to you breth deeply...and push."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:40 pm
She looked at him and tried breathing but couldn't it came out ragged.So she pushed hard then the baby came out"look Raz its our ba"She said then fainted  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:57 pm
Vladimnire cleaned up the child and handed him to hsi father before checking on Arisa. "She's fine. Just tired froom brith." he said.
Raz let out a sigh of relief and looked at his newborn son. "Hey there Alucard. I'm you're daddy."  

Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:38 pm
Meanwhile

Arisa was in a forced meditative state. When she saw Carina"Carina how are you?"She asked Carina smiled"I am fine,Arisa,you need to wake up."She said softly"I want you to see them first."She said"Fine but i can only do it once"She said.Arisa smiled.Carina appeared as a spirit before them"Hello Raz,Vlad"She said smling sadly at them,as Arisa awoke  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff