Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:22 pm
"ANYTHING, he can throw at me i can take, I am half dead after all" (instead of controling he fused with Oss that way he won't be to strong) "well not anything but with my Chain there is no way i'll lose" (he's just saying that i'm not going to god mod or anything) "and if i win i guess i'll have to show everyone what i look like, the only problum is that" he hated show people his face, being half dead ment people where kinda surprized if they knew you before you where and he didn't like taking chances but for something this important he had to  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 pm
She looked at him"but if you lose you will be thrown in the dungoen"She said and looked at him sadly but smiled"But for now lets go on with the rehearsal,just in case you do,you need to watch"She said as she got next to matthew and the rehearsal started  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:30 pm
he's thinking to himself 'the dungen huh, i hope they don't take away my chains wink if they don't i might just get out and still be able to stop it' he sighs and watches the dinner, ever since turning into a vampire no food interested him  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:57 pm
User Image
Matthew looks at Cove, "I appect your challange," Matthew says quietly but it sounded loudly around the room. He would do whatever was needed to serve his queen. He would like to win so he could give the queen the gift of having the alpha of the lycans her slave. Making her the most powerful vampire there is.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:45 pm
She looked at him and sighed"I see, it it settled then, Matthew and Cove shall duel for my hand in marriage dawn,before the royal wedding has started. As it is custom, the Champion gets me as their wife,while the defeated has to live his remained years in the dungeon"She said as she fell on her knees,her dress spreading out around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:29 pm
Cove was preparing for his duel he would not lose to the likes of him  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:12 am
User Image
Matthew was cleaning his Hades and looking over want bullets he could use. He choses a specail type and smiles. He wouldn't loss because he didn't want to loss. "I don't plan on living my life in a dungeon. Cove I don't plan to loss to you or anyone else. I've never lost a battle before and I shall not start now," Matthew says with look at his hades.
"But I shall spead the night breaking the lycan for my queen to present to her before the battle," Matthew says with a sigh.
He gets up and heads for the dungeon to start his work.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 am
Kain hang in his chains unfed and tired and dirty. He looks up when he hears a sound. He sees Matthew and snarls angerly at him. He jerks against the chains but was helpless in this state.

Matthew looks at Kain borely, "I'm going to break you for my queen. I will battle Cove but your breaking will be my gift to my queen before I battle," Matthew says grabbing a few things and looking Kain over. "Lead is your weakness so," Matthew pulls out a collar and clips it on Kain. He sees a necklace on Kain's thoart and grabs it planing on removing it but as soon as he pulled on it, it turned bright purple and Kain cries out in pain jerking against the chains.
Matthew jumps back and looks at Kain. "What was that?" Matthew demands

Kain hungs there pantting before looking up at Matthew. "It was a way to control me if you can guess the right words for it," Kain says with a grin.

"Why guess when I can make you tell me or read your mind," Matthew says with a grin and presses into Kain's mind. He finds out what the words are and falls backward holding his head in pain.

Kain cried out when Matthew entered his mind and found out the words.

"I'll make sure to tell the queen these words," Matthew says still holding his head. He gets up and looks Kain over, "I'm going to go rest up but I'll tell her about your collar before I do," Matthew says and heads upstairs to Alliyah.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:29 pm
Alliyah went to her room,took off her wedding dress ad hung up it.When she look at it,She smiled and felt the material.She would be a beautiful bride.The questions now was: whose bride would she be? Matthew's, a pure bred vampire, who brought and promised to break and turn the lycan who killed her mother into a perfect slave, or Cove, a half breed who has matured,but doesn't know how he will fit in the palace.who she still has feelings for. Questions, questions and more questions were running through her mind,but now she had to rest and get ready for the battle that is going to be happening.She put her battle outfit on the table next to her bed and put on a nightgown.Really she actually had a battle outfit, her father made sure she had an outfit for everything.After putting it on,She laid on her bed, and sighed,slowly falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image
Matthew knocks on Alliyah's door. He could sense that she was in her room. He wantted to tell her what he had learned and give her the remote to the collar he had placed on Kain.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:54 pm
She was about to go to sleep,when she heard a knock on her door.Who could it be?. She thought.Everyone should be resting. the coronation starts in an hour.She concluded"Come in"She said wondering who would want her at this time.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 pm
User Image
Matthew walks in with a smile. "I have a gift for the vampire queen," Matthew says and holds out the remote with a bow on it. "Also I found out something about the lycan downstairs. He wears a specail collar that works to two words. Obey and sit. This is my gift to you," Matthew says with a deep bow.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:11 pm
She looked at him"I have read about this collar."She said then continued"I am glad what i read is true"She said then got out of bed,and took the remote,got out a key,opened her drawer,put it in,then relocked it and smiled"I see, you have pleased your queen greatly with this"She said"I will be sure to put it to use"She said"Now go and rest, the coronation starts in 30 minutes and so does your battle"She said  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image
Matthew bows again, "yes my queen," Matthew says and goes to his room. He lies down on his bed and falls asleep.

Kain struggles against his chains breaking them finally. He falls down pantting. He gets up and heads upstairs. He sniffs around changing wolf and rushs towards the kitchen. He scares the vampires out of the kitchen. One of them run to Alliyah's room to tell her there was a lycan in the kitchen.
Kain starts eatting whatever he could get his jowls around.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:29 pm
She growls"seriously can the queen not rest before she is coronated"She said then sped downstairs"Kain,when you are broken i shall be happy,but for now, obey and go back to your dungeon"She said  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games