Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:17 pm

"Hey Campbridge. Whered you go?"

Vincent said as he began laying down the fertilizer. Thankfully his mask protected him from the smell. And his white gloves kept the stuff form touching his skin.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:21 pm

"Please, call me by my first name. Alex but it's just for you." He told him winkinf. "I went to do some reserch but I was fooled. It endup being a recipe for some turkey then usefull info. I plan on going back tomorow tough. And what about you? Play in the dirt all the time I was gone?"

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:28 pm

"Pretty much its kept me from thinking about whats happened. Iv got all the dirt down im halfway through with this fertilizer. Its disgusting but its got to be done. "

Vincent laughed and continued his work.

"So Alex.. that wouldnt be short for Alexander would it? Thats actually a royal name isnt it?"

Vincent was just rambling at this point. He didnt want to talk about what happened before.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:33 pm

Campbridge laught at Vincent's comment about the ferteliser. It was true that it wasn't verry appeiling.
"Yes, it is short for Alexander which is a royal name but don't worry. I'm not of blue blood. My parent where both famers so unless you call them the king and queen of the goat milking, no I'm not coming from a noble family." he said laughitng.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:46 pm

"At least you knew youre parents. I was an Orphane.... wait didnt i tell you that already? No one liked me in the orphange either. No couple wanted to adopt me. So when i was 16 i left the place. I ran away from an orphange. How sad is that?"

Vincent laughed and shook his head. All of the past two days had brought up memories of his childhood. And now he had been thinking too much and dweling on his past. So he began rammbling.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:49 pm

"Knew them? I was kick out of the house when I was 2 for hitting them with a flying frying pan!" said Campbridge laughitng. "And you know, your past make who you are right now whatever it is. So I have to thanks it for making you, Vincent" He said just before kissing Vincent on the cheek (or where ever his maks ends >_<)

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:57 pm

"Alex... I dont know how you can like me. But im glad you do. I just hate to think... My past could get you into trouble. It could get you killled and i wouldnt want that to happen. Despite how i act now im a bad man Alex.. Im a Demon... And i just keep waiting for that bounty hunter to come through that door again. Ive escaped death many times. I know one day i wont be able to..."

Vincent had stopped working his eyes focused on the ground. He was rambling again. But what he said was true he didnt want Alex getting hurt because of what he did.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:06 am

"First of all, a live of trouble is a live of exitment. Way better then a nomal boring one. Second, I don't cares if you are a demon or a madman or anything. Thirht, Of course one day you won't be able to escap death. None of us will. It's part of live that you must die. And If I do while being with you then it wort it. And if tyou want to know...You're darkside is actually pretty exiting and arousing!" He ended laugh9tng and putting is hand on Vincent's shoulder. "So now stop complaining and get thise done fast because it smell."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:10 am

"Alright alright im going."

Vincent smiled and shook his head. He finished up and took up his dirty gloves off. He stood up and brushed his pants off.

"Alright im all done. And my darkside really exictes and arouses you?"

He said forgetting that Xi and Caly where within earshot. Alot of work still needed to be done. More dirt needed to be laid down along with fertilizer and then the seeds.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:14 am

Campbridgegggle like a litle school girls. He didn't really realised he said that before Vincent repeted it.
"Well...It did when we where walking to the school and sooner today before Cadallawara enter the room. But no more talk about that. People are listening to us! He said walking a litle away and restign agaist the Shed's wall.

((One more post and I'm going to bed.))

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:19 am

((okay ^^and Campbridgegggle isnt a word XD btu i got what you were trying to say ^^))

Vincent went over to Alex and stood next to him. He laid his head on the other mans shoulder and sighed.

"Sorry ive been thinking too much lately."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:24 am

((I'ts a word because I say so! RAWR! Lol. It's just it's 4:20 and I didn't have coffee for more then 5h so my finger's and brain aren't working right lol. I ment Campbridge giggled.))

"Yeah I notice. You should stop that. You aren't bright enaught to think on your own" He said smiling to him. "don't worry I'm just joking." He then slowly let his boddy move form a sitting to a liying position lookig at the sky. "It's gettign dark... I'm thinking of sleeping outside tonight. Haven't done that in months and it's a rather good temparature...Getting some fresh air...well..as Fresh city's air can be, would probably be good."

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:30 am

((lol then go to bed i dont want to keep you up ^^ im going soon anyways.))

"Sounds good to me. I actually enjoy sleeping outside. We should set up something out here for those of us who like sleeping under the stars."

Vincent said as he laid down next to Alex. He placed his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight Alex..."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:36 am

---

Kenton Alkemi

..Luaxanna..

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:59 am

Xi surveyed the other people in the yard behind the ramshackle old building. Well there goes Vincent and Campbridge...Xi admitted that it was cute...but jeez. She looked around for a pebble on the ground and picked a small round one up, tossing it in their general direction. She looked around again...well there was someone reading a book...in this dim light? The sun was going down, and maybe those two had the right idea about sleep. Anyhow, she didn't know this other person, nor the girl that Vincent had been talking to. In the end she just decided to lay back and look up at the sky, feathery clouds floating across the blue-grey expanse above her.
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games