Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:43 pm
Erik's ruby red demon eye managed to see a man next to the grave when his normal eye couldn't. "And who might you be?" he asked softly, not looking at the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:46 pm
a small smirk slipped onto the god's face as Erik spoke to him. "Thanatos...." he mumbled, still staring at the grave. when he finally recognized the name of the person on the grave he gave a tiny frown; this girl had been his daughters' friend.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 pm
"Thanatos..." Erik mumbled as his mind began to flood with knowledge of Thanatos. "The very same one from mythology?" he asked and looked up at the man.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 pm
"yup..." thanatos gave a small nod and finnally looked up at erik, his red eyes flashing as he became visable again. "that'd be me..." he murmured and wiped some of his hair from his face.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:55 pm
A god of death, he though as a small glint of joy flashed through his emerald eye. One question was all he needed to ask to be free, but he'd have to make the god warm up to him. "Interesting meeting you at a school." he smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 pm
"weeeelllllll....my daughters are here." Thanatos shrugged. "and the graveyard's a typical place to find a death god...." he poitned out with a small smirk.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 pm
"Yes, it is." Erik chuckled. "My name is Erik." he introduced since he didn't a while ago. "It is...an honor to meet you." he said softly and looked back at the grave.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image

Izumi walked through the graveyard, and saw a name she recognized, a men her and her "friends" allured, and then her friends killed him. Izumi sighed, kneeled down infront of it, taking off her hat. "I'm so sorry." She whispered with eyes closed. Her eyes flipped open, then she got up, straightening herself and putting her hat back on.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:00 pm
Nero (Njord)
User Image

Nero hung down a tree branch that was next to the girl. His legs grabbed onto the branch, so he could see the girl upside-down. "For what?" he asked with a lollipop in his mouth.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:10 pm
Izumi looked up, and saw a guy hanging upside-down from a branch, then she chuckled and smiled at him. "Something that happened...not very important." Izumi said. "Anyway, hello I'm Izumi." She said politely with a smile.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 pm
Nero moved the lollipop around with his tongue then smiled at Izumi. "My name's Nero." he smiled and caught his hat before it fell off.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:17 pm
"Nice to meet you." Izumi said. SHe quite enjoyed his smile, for she had seen many men smile, thinking that her and her "friends" would fall in love with them and sleep with them. It was also a unsure smile the men gave, but this was different, it was real, and nice. "And what brings you here if you don't mind me asking?"  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:26 pm
He shifted the lollipop again as he furrowed his brow in thought, trying to remember why he did come here. "I heard that this school was filled with people who were waaaay from normal," he said and looked back at Izumi. "And you have no idea how long I've been bored." he groaned and let go of the tree. A gust of wind blew out of no where and moved Nero to his feet. He just smiled nonchalantly as if nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:32 pm
Izumi chuckled. "Obviously." Izumi agreed. She noticed and then smiled at him softly. "God, no?" Izumi said. She took off her hat and bowed to him. "Pleasure to meet you." She said with a slight smile, and put her hat back on, straightening herself.  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:38 pm
"What gave it away?" Nero snickered and watched her bow. "You don't have to do that, toots." he said. "It's so old."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games