Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:33 am
User Image

Serenity fell asleep on the ground

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:35 am
User Imagenagi was stilli sleeping "babe you really need to comrtol yourself from the bitting issues" nagi smiled "no dont tackle me stopit "nagi laughs a little "anything but my neck has anyone ever told you that you have the mose beatiful eyes in the world serenity"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:37 am
User Image

Serenity woke up hearing that as she blushed she had made a new friend who had actully cared for her witch was new she watched him sleep

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 am
User Imagenagi left his arm hang off of the bench where she bit him him "you know serenity i wanna marry you when we get older even though ill die before you i have something to live for and thats being with you until i die" negi smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:41 am
User Image

Serenity blushed brightly as she listened to him her eyes softened"so..he does" she whispered and touched the neckleace yumaki gave her and sighed

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:44 am
User Imagenagi finally wakes up from his long nap and looks down at serenity "why are on the ground you know there posioness spider there downthere dont ya" he looked at her closley and knew something was wrong he help her up on the bench "alright serenity something is bugging you so tell me i know when something is wron with someone" nagi smiled  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:46 am
User Image

Serenity looked at him"huh..no nothing is wrong i heard what you said u said u waunted to marry me..no one has ever said that not even yumaki "

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:49 am
User Imagenagi sat there froozen and his face turn bright red "im guessing you were watching me sleep and you heard that huh he he well i do i mean who wouldnt you have beaitful eyes your nice and you care for the ones you love" nagi smlied "wow im surpise he has told you that and im just a human what a twist"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:50 am
User Image

Serenity blushed and laughed some as she looked at him she placed her hands in her lap

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:52 am
User Imagenagi smiled and he kissed her cheek and finally says "i love you serenity forever as always"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:54 am
User Image

Serenity blushed"im..glad u do..friend" she said as she smiled to him and kissed his cheek back

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 am
User Imagenagi smiled "and if anyone hurts you or even trys to kill you ill be right there cause im gonna be the only person who would ricks his life for you even though im a human and also get kill for saving a friends life"  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:58 am
User Image

Serenity blushed and nodded as she felt her heart skip a beat"o..ok well..if u have a dorm we could talk their its getting late"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:01 am
User Imagenagi grins evily "i dont have a dorm but my brother alucard does and im sure he doesnt mind me using it and im sure he'll understand that im just helping a friend" nagi got up and held out his hand  

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:02 am
User Image

Serenity took his hand and was worried as she saw yumaki was gone once again she said and vanished with him

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games