Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bolt BioHazard

Destruction

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:46 pm
(augh parades i had to march in five and tripped in one
well thanks for letting me know)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:05 pm
( let me guess...JROTC?)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:22 pm
Axel nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:56 pm
Miles grabbed his car keys off the table and tossed them to Axel, "You drive" Miles walked out the door, "Just make sure you dont press too hard on the accelerator, this baby has alot of horse power"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:00 pm
Axel smirked. "We'll see. I like to drive fast sometimes." As they walked out to the car he glanced back at the house. "Will she be alright on her own?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:30 pm
Miles looked back at the house, then looked at Axel, "On second thought...Ill stay with her. You go get somke taco bell" Miles handed him a big wad of cash and went back inside.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:54 pm
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: @Bolt- School's out at the moment, but my character's working at a restaurant at the moment, at the corner near the park... And another character's somewhere... ]]

Akumu had been waiting tables for a good thirty minutes now. He was okay with the job, but he hated how he had to push his hair back, revealing his bright blue eyes and revealing more of his preciously pale complexion compared to the furry hides of most of the people here... He felt almost alone; being a shape-shifter with the ability to go between human and cat, as well as everything else in between.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 pm
Axel spun the keys around on one of his claws and whistled. He hopped into the car and pulled out of the driveway, heading towards the nearest taco bell.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:54 pm
Miles went upstairs to lie down with krystal. He hugged her tightly as she slept, "I hope...You never have to see me as that monster" She put her hands around his, and mumbled something. Miles smiled, "I love you Krystal" He rested his head on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm
About an hour later Axel walked back into the house whistling as he did so. "Hey, love birds! Chows here!" He yelled upstairs, holding a large taco bell bag in one hand and the keys in another.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:20 pm
Miles woke up. "Wha time is it..." He looked around the room then looked at Krystal, "Krystal...come on wake up..." He shook her gently, "hmmm?" Krystal turned to face him, "Hey there tiger She smil;ed and placed her hand on his chest, "That was great wasnt it?" Miles tilted his head to the side, "Krystal...That was 6 hours ago...."

Miles carried Krystal downstairs, he put her down on the couch, "So...What exactly did you get Axel?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:33 pm
He set the bag on the table and started going through the contents. "A couple burritos, some tacos, some chalupas, and a thing of nachos." He looked at Miles and grinned. "Don't know about you but I'm hungry." He stepped away from the bag and smirked seeing Krystal on the couch. "Nice to see you joining us, sleeping beauty."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:23 pm
Krystal Smiled at Axel, "well, I wold have joined you earlier but I was...'Tired' Miles picked up a burito and handed it to krysta;, he then took a chulupa and started munching on it. He sat down next to krystal, "So, Axel. What do you wana do tomorrow?" "Miles, could we go do something romantic?" Miles scratched his head, "I dont know...It wouldnt be very romantic with Axel around...We should do something that we all have fun with"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 pm
Axel shrugged. "Don't worry about me. I'm sure my uncle can find where the nearest shooting ranges are." He paused hearing his cell go off. He smirked seeing who it was. "Speak of the devil. I'll be right back." He said stepping into another room. "Yeah, whats up?"  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:54 pm
"wait here Krystal" Miles stood up.

"Where are you going?" she asked ehile still eating the burito.

"Im going to go get one of my guns"

"Ok, but be careful, I dont want to you lose you."

Miles smiled at her, "Dont worry baby, Im not gonna shoot my face off" Miles walked into the room he called his office. In the the middle of the room there was a large oak desk, on it was a computer. The walls were mounted with various types of guns. Miles opened the desk and pulled out a Glock 18, "Hello Mihtilhde"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games