Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:29 pm
Eyea looked at him. "Think of me as a teacher. i like helping unfortunates like you. an owl must do what an owl must do. Its as simple as that, We are the knowlege keepers of the world."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:36 pm
Asiril sighed looking to Larka, then the bear. He took a few steps forward, his eyes alert, his body unwavering, "I must apologise old one, but tis now yer time." He turned his head to the side, with a soft whisper he bolted at the larger foes legs to trip it up, in whcih it replied with a mighty swing of its paw at him, he was traveling fast enough to have passed the strike by and get behind the bear. He leaped up its back continuing pace as he reached its neck he turned to its right shoulder leaning in to go straight for its throat a singular chomp at the softer part of the bear yet his jaws were not strong enough and only caught the meat of its neck offering it merely a few punctures. He let out a growl as the bear roared in anger swatting at him and began to visciously shake his head to rip at his larger foes neck, while arching his body away from most of the bears paw. He swong his body back then threw all his weight into a pull that did his task ripping free his target flesh and taking a few steps away before looking over his shoulder at the bears fate. His regret is that it would suffer this way, but he wished to show off for Larka, and this was the only way he could fell the great bear. He let go the fur and flesh from his teeth and muttered a soft farwell.

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:49 pm
(DAMN IT! He took miles' thing)

Miles nodded, "I see...Well its getting dark. I need to go hunting to kill something that'll impress Larka. Do you have any thoughts as to what that may be?" Miles took out the large obidian blade and began shapening it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:49 pm
Larka watched from a safe distance away and looked on with respectful awe. The Fox was certainly fast and cruel when he needed to be.

When the bear fell, it scrambled at the ground and looked up with pleading. It knew they weren't going to have mercy on its life, but they could have mercy on its suffering.

The she-Wolf went forward and in one large, swift bite, clamped down and ended the bear's existence. She bowed her head in respect for the ancient bear's life.

When she was done, she turned back to Asiril with light in her eyes and a smile on her muzzle. "Now, we get to carry it back!"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:59 pm
Reaper clicked his beak in amusement watching them from a nearby tree. Marco stood hidden in its shadow, watching Larka and Asiril with his blue and red eyes. They had just been passing through, but Marco had been drawn there by the scent of blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 pm
eyea eyes miles. "Its up to really really. Me personally detest killing....and i emphazize the word 'killing' A creature of nature to impress someone. We owls do something different. A marshall challenge. When it comes to 2 people going for the same girl a challange can be made to see who can impress her. We fight and the winner gets the female. Although i don't know if thats the same with you and your kind."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 pm
Asiril smiled hafly, his tail flickered for a moment as he nudged her gently, "the fun part, no?" He sighed, part of him disliked taking life allways had, as needed as it was. Oh well. He looked at the massive animal and to his she wolf hunting partner, "any suggestions? I'm..not that strong" he shrugged abit still deciding a way how this could work, if he had overlooked something, yet he was sure he could not move it himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:12 pm
Miles scratched his head, "Marshall challange? I dont know...Ive been alone all my life, All Ive ever had was Hughy (whos at the den sleeping) But Ill keep that in mind, it might come in handy one day" Miles stood up, he picked up the tiny owl and put him on his shoulder, "But I think Ill stick with impressing her. Do you know where any bears live?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:23 pm
Eyea sighed. "Very well. Follow me. i know where one is. He ussually keeps to himself but he's bigger then the rest. If your going to take him down i suggest you use you newfound skills that i taught you. Follow me." He took off and flew into the woods.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:37 pm
Miles followed Eyea into the woods. (sohrt but effective. Id wirte more, but I dont know what else to write. Also Im gonna need you to play as the bear)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:51 pm
Larka realized the major differences in size. This was the oldest bear in the Forest, and so he was the largest. A fox and a small she-Wolf surely couldn't move it themselves. "Well damn... Bakher is watching that new guy back in the Den... I don't want to leave this out for scavengers to get."

She sat and pondered for a moment, but when she came up with nothing she just shrugged. "Guess we gotta take it slow and steady. We each take an arm and pull, yes?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:53 pm
eyea flew and landed on a branch. He pointed to a lone cave. It was dark inside. "There is the bear. I shall go in and wake him. When he comes out your will fight him...Are you sure you want to go through with this. If you fail you will die."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:58 pm
Miles smiled at Eyea, "Well, If I do this Ill impress Larka. So yes" Miles readied his blade, "Go in, Im ready to take him. Just do me one favor, If I die...Dont let the ants get to me ok?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 pm
Marco frowned and began walking away, but Reaper didn't want to pass up an opportunity to possibly eat. He chuckled and suddenly flew out of the tree, landing in a tree closer to Larka and Asiril. "Prehaps we can help." He said looking down at them. Marco froze, hearing the Black Hawk-Eagle. "That idiot." He muttered to himself.

((And it begins.))  

MrTomGero

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:10 pm
eyea nodded and flew into the dark cave. There were a series of hoots and the sound of rocks falling. Then a giant roar that resounded all throughout the forest. There was the sound of steps and the ground shook with each one. Eyea came flying out and landed on the tree limb he was at before. "Be ready. Here he comes." The bear stepped from the shadows and sniffed the air. It was massive and had several scars on it And it looked Pissed. It was on its hind legs as it sniffed the air for the one who woke it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games