Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:45 pm
The Godess Ice Fox
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

User Image

"Let's go back..."He said with a tired expression on his face.He was a bit tired from today, but he wasn't about to ruin the surprise he was going to give her.

Raeni smiled, and looked at him. "Okay." she said, and saw that he was tired. "I'm sorry if you didn't want to go anywhere tonight..you look kinda tired." she frowned, and looked down.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:23 pm
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

Sol smiled, then put a hand on her head."It's alright...We can somewhere tomorrow.Sound good?"he said leading her out of the shop.He then turned and kissed her cheek.  

The Godess Ice Fox

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm
The Godess Ice Fox
Panda_Zombie_Ninja

Sol smiled, then put a hand on her head."It's alright...We can somewhere tomorrow.Sound good?"he said leading her out of the shop.He then turned and kissed her cheek.

Raeni blushed when he kissed her, and then she smiled. "Okay, sounds good." She looked at him, and blushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 am
[Exits]  

The Godess Ice Fox

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:23 am
User Image
Johnathon entered the mall a little hesitantly at first, then realizing he really needed these supplies he opened the door a little quicker. Walking over to the nearby map of the place, he searched for a pharmacy, or even a bandage shop nearby *There has to be something that sells first aid supplies* He thought to himself. The map was impossible for him to read, it was complicated and enormous, he decided he would have better luck merely walking around the place. He began walking around the mall, looking at the different stores and places that were open.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:15 pm
(exits after Sol)  

Panda_Zombie_Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Wall Street 200

Erok75

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:18 am
User Image
Johnathon soon found a pharmacy, where he refilled his first aid kit, feeling much better and recovered from his injuries he decided it would be worthwhile to return to the dorm so he could talk to his roomates.
(Exits)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

“Singing songs of sleep, the wind blows you far away...”

"Ezra? Where'd he go? He said he'd be coming here... Boo... If Fox hadn't have said that sniffing the floor was weird outside of the woods, I'd be sniffing around for him," Jacoby panted softly while fidgeting with the strap of his bag. This was his first time in a mall in the city by himself and so he was somewhat nervous. He could always hack the security cameras, but then Fox would get mad at him for hacking people again. Sitting down at the edge of a fountain, he sighed softly. He'd lost sight of Ezra and was now in a mall by himself. This wasn't going to be as fun as he thought...

“Where did it take you?”

{( Out.Of.Codes: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 pm
Dantes_river
I'm probably horribly off, but I'm too lazy to look up right stuff. *computer's too slow* o3o

Ezra Iwazaru
User Image

Right before Jacoby could finish his sentence, a long cloth pressed against his eyes. It felt as if there were hands covering each eye. But there were no words, there was a silence. It lasted for nearly two minutes before a sound other than the murmurs of passer-byes came. The sound of... taps. Morse code.
Tap tap-tap-tap tap tap-tap!
'Guess who?'

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:02 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Eh?!" Jacoby started when the cloth covered his eyes, the feeling of hands over his eyes. Then he could hear it. Tap tap-tap-tap tap tap-tap. It was a soft tapping sound that he could hear amongst the murmurs passing by him. Morse code. 'Guess who' is what I think it means... Ezra-chan found me instead!Is it Ezra?” he responded after letting out a soft sigh of relief, his fur on his tails and ears settling themselves. He'd almost freaked completely out when what had the obvious scent of Ezra and marker scribbles on it first covered his eyes, but now that he knew it was Ezra's scent, he wasn't spazzing on the inside.

“Where did it take you?”

{( Out.Of.Codes: It's fine. I get the gist of it~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:27 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Numerous taps responded to Jake's guess, but it was mor of an excited tap dance than Morse code.
The sleeves slipped off his eyes and in the blink of an eye Ezra got in front of him with an excited smile on his face. 'Yaaay! You guessed right!' he signed happily before looking around with wonder in his large magenta eyes. He came here originally for some prank items, but the sight of all this high-tech items and frivolous junk made him want to impulse buy everything!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Yay~ You scared me for a second there. I thought I was gonna get kidnapped. A friend of mine via the internet told me about the time he got kidnapped by someone doing that. It ended up being his neighbor that kidnapped him though," Jacoby hummed cheerfully while trying not to yip excitedly about it being Ezra. Brushing hid reddish-brown hair out of his face, he gave the magenta eyed male a quick hug before standing up straight and clasping his hands together behind him. “I'm sorry about Amelia... I didn't know she was gonna act like that. She was my second friend here at Black Rose Academy, the first being Tager-sensei. So what all do we need for our pranks? My parents said that if I buy anything, I have to call them and get their permission before hacking their bank accounts and wiring the money to said store.
He just flashed an innocent smile as he spoke of hacking into bank accounts and wiring money as if it were no big deal. To him it really wasn't a big deal since he'd never really pulled anything illegal with his laptop, but now that he thought about it, it kind of sounded bad. “Um... That might've sounded pretty bad... No wonder Fox said to keep my computer skills on the amateur level when talking about it... Oopsies.

“Where did it take you?”

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:24 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Ezra eagerly returned the hug and listened intently when Jake talked. He smiled and shook his head and his hands vigorously, his sleeves rolling back in the process. 'No way! That sounds really cool!' he signed, his excitement seeming to give his hands a voice all their own. He looked around slowly as if searching to someone, and it was obvious that he found who he was looking for when he perked up. 'Watch this.' he signed before shifting into a gorgeous woman with the curves to fit a red sequin dress and the long, wavy blonde hair to match. He, or she now, looked like a movie star of the Roaring Twenties, one of his favorite times. Ezra-ette managed to pull off his goofy grin in his new fabulous body before he turned to the person he had tracked down earlier, a man that looked to be nearly done with college, wearing a striped hoodie with his cell phone pressed to his ear. The silent shifter began walking, and with each step his smile thinned to the seductive one his body was meant to have. He had to admit, this was really weird, and he wasn't much of a fan of people who get what they want through looks. But dang was it fun!
The boy turned when Ezra-ette was five steps away, and he gave him a confused look. It wasn't abnormal, after all there was a movie star in such fancy clothes in the middle of an outlet mall. Ezra-ette recalled a commercial he saw earlier at a TV store, it was about this guy that was being hassled by a beautiful woman that suddenly became a car. It took him a while to realize that it wasn't an episode of Transformers. The 'woman' dug into his memories of the commercial and began performing the same actions as the woman, only, you know, without the hassling. Once he was close enough and the boy had his eyes closed to savor what he thought was a kiss, Ezra-ette's smile broadened and his hand slowly pulled out the wallet in the front pocket. He scurried away before any shoppers could notice and ran towards a corner where a fake plant stood its ground. Within seconds ordinary Ezra ran out from it and hurried over to Jake, proudly holding the wallet in his sleeved hand.
'Am I good or what?' his happy-go-lucky expression read.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:28 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

"Way~ My dad has a friend in the F.B.I. and another in the C.I.A. and both said that it was a good thing that I didn't have any enemies. They also said it was a good thing my parents don't let me watch tv... Watching," Jacoby answered as he brushed his fingers through his hair so as to get it out of his face. He made a soft snicker at Ezra's shapeshifting into that of a beautiful blonde movie star looking woman as it was weird yet amusing at the same time. Watching Ezra make his move on the unsuspecting elder male, his eyes flickered playfully. The other was good at playing as a seductive woman, or at least he had to have been if the guy wasn't stupid enough to jump the first woman to pay him any mind.
When Ezra returned, Jacoby started up in a low laughter while nodding. “You're good at what you do, mon ami~ You're really good. How did you learn such a trick?” he purred smoothly while showing his curiosity for Ezra's talents. It was nice hanging out with someone who enjoyed being around him and even appeared to be his age. It wouldn't look as weird if he hung out with others his age unlike if he hung out with older people. “Oh! Oh! Ezra-chan, do you think I can get my ears pierced? Or would it look weird? I can make my ears look human to get it done... I've always been curious about piercings, but my dad was against them.

“Where did it take you?”

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games