Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:08 pm
Lili pointed to her brother "Thats Noctis", she pointed to her dad "and thats my dad. Hades.....and yes, the greek god." she sighed. Lili looked away when Lena mentioned Dragon. "Ya. He's erm....older now I guess you would say." she glared at her father, it was his fault that Armageddon was back.

Mio smiled a little seeing that Lena was nice. She came out from behind Lili "Im Mio" she blushed a bit then took Lena's hand. Of course there hand's didn't meet, Mio's hand went right through. "You dont believe in ghost.....do you?" Mio mumbled a little. Only believers could touch ghosts, but they really had to believe.

Hades sighed "Im sorry Lili, I didn't mean to let him out" he mumbled. Hades was actually nice, to his family that is.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:12 pm
"oh great, were gonna have to kill armageddon. for real this time." he sighed and looked at the ghost girl. "huh? i believe."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:18 pm
"Tch, touchy as always." Lena smiled at Nikolai then looked down at the girl and smiled softly. "Sometimes." she said as the girl's hand passed through hers. She stopped when she heard Lili and looked at her. "So Dragon really is a 17 year old?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:20 pm
"my, he grew up so fast" he commented and rolled his eyes  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:23 pm
"Ya. Im not totally sure how he did it, but her did it. Im sorry, I couldnt hurt Dragon so I couldnt do anything to help him." Lili looked at the sand at her feet and sighed.

Mio went to grab Lili's hand and she grabbed it this time. Mio smiled knowing that Lena believe, at least right now. Noctis pulled her away and held her in his arms. Mio smiled up at her brother "Hi big brother" she giggled.

Noctis pulled Mio away, she was being fairly childish and now wasnt the time. He smiled a bit down at his littlest sister.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:30 pm
((gtg, be back on in a few hrs))

"Great, Dragon's older than me." she sighed and sat down on the sand. "What else happened? Is he with Damian?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:25 pm
Lili shrugged a bit "I think, I left right after Armageddon." she sighed and stood beside. Lili smiled a bit then started laughing to herself. "What if Dragon finds a GF while hes older." she covered her mouth trying not to laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:32 pm
"He does have half of my good looks." Lena muttered under her breath. "Well..We've got to see him." she told Lili.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 9:36 pm
"Oh ok" she held her hand out to help Lena up "I can shadow travel us there if you want." she smiled a little.

Hades, Noctis and Mio left through the shadows "Bye sissy" Mio called out before they dissapeared.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:06 pm
Lena walked up to Lili then looked at Nikolai. "Can you warp him,too?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:09 pm
"Ya" Lili took both of their hands, the shadows went up their legs covering them completely. "Dont freak out ok." she mumbled as the shadows covered her face. The shadows pulled them down and soon they would be near Dragon.

(to dragon in the new student forum right?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Amy walked onto the beach and sighed softly "Its so boring here" she said as she looked at the waves crashing onto the beach "when will something interesting happen..." she said softly as she sat down in the sand staring out at the ocean.  

XxphotorifficxX

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:26 pm
User Image

Ј ʊ ɳ

Jun walked along the beach a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. Grumbling softly his foot caught a girls leg making him trip face planting into the sand. He shot up glancing at Amy just barely hearing her comment, "Whatya expect its a beach, the only time something interesting will happen is when someone drowns." Jun climbed to his feet and walked off.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Mio sighed then plopped down on the sand, her arms and legs crossed like and Indian chief. Lili and Damian had ditched her in the dorm and now she was bored. She wasnt supposed to leave the dorm but did so anyways. She pulled her hat down to cover her face more. It was too bright today and too much sun hurt Mio's eyes. Especially since she wasnt used to being Human. Being a ghost had so many perks, but being Human had alot more to offer. She took out her phone to check the time and laid back, putting her hat over her face. Maybe she'd take a small nap then go back to the dorm. A shadow formed over her then puffed out making a small dome over her to block the sun and make sure no one bothered her while she slept.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

Ј ʊ ɳ

Jun yet againalmost ran into yet another girl he let allow growl with one swift movement he threw his cigarette aside and gently kicked the dome. "Oi! Chicky it's not smart laying out in the sand! People don't like tripping! Hell this is like the ninth time I've tripped! What if I died, huh?" he ranted angrily as he pulled out the box of cigarettes sticking one in his mouth.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games