Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 pm
He smirked. "Three?" He asked, already having a feeling he knew who it was but shook it off. "If I completely stopped talking to Lena till after the wedding...Would you shut your mouth, and leave?" He asked, feeling a small hurt inside but the fighting had to stop, he backed up and took some of the hit from the attack by corruption.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:34 pm
((Holy shitaki, I can't read! >.> *Edit, edit, edit* ))

Lena slammed her claws against Erik's bow again, nearly cracking it, then glanced at Ray and Iris. Eeeeww, she thought.

Erik was pushed back again, but kept his ground, just a few centimeters from a thin sheet of ice that was already chipping. He looked back at Lena, seeing that her mask protected her from him being able to wipe her emotions. With great difficulty, he pulled an arrow out and loaded the bow since Lena was using both of her claws against him. "Forgive me." he whispered and shot the bow at her mask to shatter it.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 pm
"HELL NO!" ray shouted. "I want you gone, dead, ripped apart, never to be seen again" he laughed "dont you remember the chance i gave you, after the bridge? that was your ONLY chance. you should have listened. that was your mistake" he smiled and looked at Nikolai, nothing but caring rage in his eyes.
Nikolai sat in the back, away from the scene, trying to conteplate things. "who do i fight...who do i fight!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm
He laughed. "Well, thats gonna be difficult." He said, smirking. "The form im using is not just for show." He said softly, pulling off the bandages around him then dropped them, the weight of the bandages were one hundred pounds every square inch, meaning Hiro had no restrains on now.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm
Iris gave a small huff and held onto him tightly as she pulled him through the portal to stand next to the Soulless. "there. now we don't have to worry about falling through a fisure and a patch of ice." she murmured, looking at him with a small smile before her attention turned to the demon. "hiretsuna, do me a favor and finish this fight?" she smiled at him.
"of course madam..." hiretsuna nodded and walked into the middle of the fight, a large ammount of daggers in his hands. he tossed a few of the daggers at Hiro, his face completly emotionless as he did what iris wanted of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:51 pm
Lena stumbled back and wiped some blood off her forehead from where the tip of the arrow cut. The area of her mask that covered her left eye was gone now, and bit by bit was breaking off. She saw a man throw daggers at Hiro and bit her lip. "Hiro!" she shouted and put her hands on the ground, making a weak shadow wall. She was losing energy, and fast.

Now was his chance! Erik tackled Lena to the ground and forced her to look into his demon eye as it looked at every memory she had of Hiro. "I'm sorry Lena, but Ray doesn't want this Hiro around, so I'll just take the easy way out and wipe all emotions you have for him." he said as his demon eye began to wipe her feelings for Hiro.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:55 pm
He sighed, and in an instant he was by Erik, looking down at him with pure black eyes as he sent a knee for his gut. "It's her choice if she wants those feelings or not, they are not yours to take away."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:58 pm
Corruption couldn't stand it, he slammed his sword against the wall, taking out another chunk.
He then looked around him.
" You all...have problems......problems even someone I don't understand....My mental illness are beyond comparable and only killing brings me happiness. You all are killing each other because someone can't keep her hands to herself. This is stupid... "
He noted, putting up his sword and beginning to walk out.
" Hiro, I shall be back for a more honorable fight. I still have some left in me..."
He didn't bother to even disappear. He just walked out.

(( I wish I knew what was happening. XD ))  

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:01 am
Hiretsuna shook his head as he looked at Hiro -who he'd figured out was the guy that needed to die- and tossed some more daggers at him, aiming for points he knew were fatal. although, he wasn't even using a hundreath of his power at the moment and could easily kill anyone in the room if he did.
{peopel trying to kill people duh. xD its okay; thats' kind a normal around here ^-^}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:06 am
((Welcome to my life =3=))

Erik absorbed the hit, but stayed where he was, still stealing her emotions. "Not when it means getting to see my family again." he answered softly.

Lena kept her eyes shut and avoided Erik's demon gaze. Hearing that Corruption guy and Ray talk... Maybe..... Maybe she should get her mind wiped..... She'd only bring more pain to others, and what kind of person would she be if she did that? She stopped flailing and let her mask break apart, getting rid of her demon form, and looked right at Erik, feeling a few memories and emotions get sucked out.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:14 am
He looked at Erik. "I...Understand." He said as he let a few of the daggets hit him. "If your family means so much...Kill me, I had a family once...One sister and two brothers, they died in front of me...My last brother is dead on the inside, I want to bring them back but I cant, I know how it feels to want your family back, and this is your chance , i've lived to the fullest these llast few years..." He said with a small smile.
((Hiro is just protecting Lena and himself, I thought this would just be a 3 on 1 fight xD))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:17 am
Erik got up and looked at Hiro while putting the bandana over his demon eye. "I appreciate that, but it won't be necessary." he said with a small hint of remorse and guilt. "You know, I don't think I've ever seen love mess with people as bad as you three." he said, referring to Hiro, Lena, and Nikolai.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:25 am
He sighed, turning away. "I never wanted a love mess, it just happened, Lena will probably marry Nikolai and live happily, im just gonna live my immortal life." He said and turned his head to him.. "people who live forever dont find love." He told him. "They...As the saying goes...Wander endlessly in agony." He told him sadly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:26 am
"Hiretsuna! that's good enough!" iris sighed, stoping the soulless who was about to toss another one at hiro. "the fight's pretty much over now...." she sighed, looking at Hiro and Erik.
the Soulless sighed and looked at Hiro with a cold blue eye before he walked back to iris, still waiting to be released from her summoning.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 am
"You'd be amazed at how much she loves you." Erik told him to where only he could hear. "She barely knows you now, I'm afraid." he explained and and glanced at a confused looking Lena. "But... when I saw her memories, I've got to admit, I didn't know why she did this, wiping her memories and emotions... And now I think I might understand." he said and glanced back at Hiro then at the whole wreck of a diner.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games