Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 9:56 pm
"Why do you want to forget them so badly?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:40 pm
Erik stayed silent for a minute before deciding to speak. At least someone else in his position would understand. "Because everyday I remember them I remember the joys they brought me, the happiness, the bliss, my ignorance." He paused for a minute and looked down before looking up again.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:15 pm
"So you torture yourself?" Resting her trembling hands on his chest, she curled into him, somehow holding him tightly. "I understand why you hurt so badly, but heres what I think: you deserve so much more than life has given you, Erik. You deserve happiness, friendship, fulfillment, everything good in life. You deserve love, too. And knowing you, you'll find it. But you won't accept it...at least, not for a while. But when you do, I can't wait to see you smile, because I just know it'll be beautiful."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 3:43 pm
"I don't torture myself, that's why I try to forget." he said holding her closer in reaction to her hands. "I've tried to move on, be social, but everyone here... I lose hope each time I hear the same story from a different mouth." he sighed and directed his gaze outside to a distant cloud.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:02 pm
"And what story is that?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:47 pm
"One you'll soon hear constantly: Parents hated you, then they died. There's a very protective sibling somewhere there that's still alive. You have some royal blood in you and yet you cannot find love, but it's obviously not because you make no attempt to talk to anyone. No, I have to be the one to break them out of their shell." he sighed, detesting the very summary. "There was a time when I cared, but I've no pity left for them anymore."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 pm
She sighed, her fists tightly clenching his shirt. "And me? Is my story typical? My parents loved me, then died. My grandfather beat me and raped me, then died. My lover got me pregnant, then died. My child was ripped from my arms, and my brother, I didn't know until I was 15. My husband was taken from me the moment our child was born, and my first child is in love with the most realistic person I think I know. I'm being serious, Erik. Is my story just like everyone else's?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:33 pm
He didn't hesitate. "A little, yes." he answered without a change of expression. "But unlike all the other girls, you never brought that up each time you could."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:37 pm
"Good to see that at least one thing about me is unique," she murmured. "The difference between me and them is I don't need your pity, and I don't want it. I just want you to help me through it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 am
"Don't worry, I will." Erik said softly and lightened up on his grip over her. "If it's any consolation, my story's just like all the others."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:57 am
"Yeah, but you can get away with it," she teased. "The rest of us normal, stupid people can't."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Stopping his run from the flower shop, Ross sat down on the sidewalk while remaining oblivious to where he sat. Seda just seemed to grow relatively quiet other than the sound of a light cough echoing in the back of Ross' head.

I shouldn't have come here... There's no such thing as safe, Seda... I thought there was, but there obviously isn't. Why'd you hush up?” Ross muttered aloud in an attempt to distract himself from the negative side of the world.

No reason. Just don't look behind you, Seda's voice responded in the back of his head. This small statement however, got Ross curious and he turned around. A quick mental flash of the insane asylum ran through his head and he froze. A visible shudder ran down his entire body as he stared in terror at the hospital. It was like a repeat of his first time at the loony bin; scared of what lurked behind those walls.
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image
{( Out.Of.Candies: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:23 pm
"Stop it." Erik groaned and brushed some hair behind her ear. "You're not stupid, and I can't get away with my story. The only reason it doesn't feel so normal with me is because I'm a guy."
He glanced over his shoulder for a minute and quirked an eyebrow when he saw two young men enter despite how fine they looked. One, however, began to look a bit twitchy after he took in his surroundings.
He might have to take Myka out of here soon...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:33 pm
Myka closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax, not noticing the new men. "Thank you so much, Erik. You're the best friend I could ever ask for...and I don't know how I'll ever be able to repay you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:37 pm
He shifted his gaze back to her and softened up a bit. "Don't think about repaying me, don't even thank me. I did this because I wanted to help." he said and would've smiled if the action weren't so alien to him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games