Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:59 pm

Vash Thompson
Is that the actual cast?

Well, according to IMDB it is. And IMDB usually checks its sources pretty thoroughly... Though it may not be the entire cast.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:04 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Is that the actual cast?

Well, according to IMDB it is. And IMDB usually checks its sources pretty thoroughly... Though it may not be the entire cast.

If it's true, than damn. We finally get an Outbreak character in an official storyline, as well as Spencer, but Saddler and Steve? I highly doubt these two, the others we guessed would be in it. Except Rita, because she seems to be a new character.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:08 pm

Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Is that the actual cast?

If it's true, than damn. We finally get an Outbreak character in an official storyline, as well as Spencer, but Saddler and Steve? I highly doubt these two, the others we guessed would be in it. Except Rita, because she seems to be a new character.
Rita is from Outbreak File 2. She was the black Umbrella scientists in the last scenario.
As for Steve, Wesker did say that Claire might meet up with him again. But like I said, it's possible that there will be flashback cinematics.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:11 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Is that the actual cast?

Rita is from Outbreak File 2. She was the black Umbrella scientists in the last scenario.
As for Steve, Wesker did say that Claire might meet up with him again. But like I said, it's possible that there will be flashback cinematics.

s**t, now I have to go play File 2 again just to remember who she is. Well, one of the reasons I highly doubt Steve, is the voice actor. Unless they decided to change him with someone else.
Now to be sure if Claire's in this, we need to know who the main character is.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Vash Thompson
s**t, now I have to go play File 2 again just to remember who she is. Well, one of the reasons I highly doubt Steve, is the voice actor. Unless they decided to change him with someone else.

Well, it says Jill, so I'm hoping. And just because they might bring Steve the lab subject back, doesn't mean Claire has to be in it. It would only make it all the more cheesy if they bring in Steve and Claire just so happens to be conveniently there.
It was cheesy enough with Leon and Ada... Honestly, imagine if the main character in RE4 was someone who hasn't met Ada before like Barry or Carlos... It would have been much more realistic.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:27 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Well, it says Jill, so I'm hoping. And just because they might bring Steve the lab subject back, doesn't mean Claire has to be in it. It would only make it all the more cheesy if they bring in Steve and Claire just so happens to be conveniently there.
It was cheesy enough with Leon and Ada... Honestly, imagine if the main character in RE4 was someone who hasn't met Ada before like Barry or Carlos... It would have been much more realistic.

Well, we can only assume since that's what they did in RE4.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:31 pm

Well Alyson Court is already doing the voice of Yoko, it seems. So I don't know if she'll be doing a double part. But it's possible.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:38 pm

She might. But I really don't care about the other characters in it right now, I really want to know if it's Chris, Billy, Carlos or some new character.

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:39 pm

Hey, Capcom might have scrapped that character altogether and just made Jill the hero.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:42 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, Capcom might have scrapped that character altogether and just made Jill the hero.
ya, that'll be the first part of the first cutscene and the zombies get him and Jill comes in and kills everything.

taylortenacity

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:43 pm

You're right. ******** Capcom.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:45 pm

Hey, I'll be happy if it's Jill. She's always awesome.

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:48 pm

Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah, may I remind you what they did to a pretty good character before?
2 words, well actual a name, Leon Kennedy.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:48 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
Ya, ha I played 1 last night and it was at the end where chris and barry hold off the things when jill rides up the elevator and my moms like, "so what is this like a zombie romance now?"

haha

taylortenacity

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:50 pm

Vash Thompson
Yeah, may I remind you what they did to a pretty good character before?
2 words, well actual a name, Leon Kennedy.

Yeah, well, just because they did, doesn't mean they should just keep avoiding putting all the good characters into the games. I mean if they're gonna keep ruining characters, why play at all?
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games