Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:49 pm
River of Time
Mont reached out to him,"No. I don't want you to leave." He thought about what he had to do, the secret almost cost him his life after all. "I'm sorry about that. Not one for trust..."

Leo stopped halfway up and looked back at him. "Thought you wanted to keep it a secret whatever you are doing."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:55 pm
Mont looked up a little,"I've changed my mind...You've earned it." He looked at Leo's face, showing how sorry he was for doing it.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:57 pm
River of Time
Mont looked up a little,"I've changed my mind...You've earned it." He looked at Leo's face, showing how sorry he was for doing it.

Leo came back down and crossed the room to Mont giving his cheek a gentle kiss. "So what are we working on them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:09 pm
Mont blushed by the kiss, but turned his head at the answer. "Mythril..." He was going to try to get everyone the best protection.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:17 pm
River of Time
Mont blushed by the kiss, but turned his head at the answer. "Mythril..." He was going to try to get everyone the best protection.

"Mythril huh? Do we have all the materials needed to make it?" He looked around at the contents of the forge.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:47 pm
Mont looked at him, wondering if he even remembered it. "I think so." He felt awful that it may be the case. "Do you remember any of what happened?"  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:52 pm
River of Time
Mont looked at him, wondering if he even remembered it. "I think so." He felt awful that it may be the case. "Do you remember any of what happened?"

"I remember fighting the dwarf about a half mile from the forge. I remember pain. . . lots of pain. . . then darkness." Leo seemed lost in thought in thought. "Then I felt a warmth. Then a light. That was when you kissed me." He blushed visibly through his white fur.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:31 pm
Mont looked away, blushing more,"Sorry that I did that. Mother thought that water wouldn't do and I didn't have enough materials for something else." He made it sound like he didn't like it, but he couldn't say that for the reason of honesty.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:49 pm
River of Time
Mont looked away, blushing more,"Sorry that I did that. Mother thought that water wouldn't do and I didn't have enough materials for something else." He made it sound like he didn't like it, but he couldn't say that for the reason of honesty.

"I didn't say I didn't like it" Leo blushed and turned Mont's head towards him and kissed him. When he broke the kiss he fidgeted with his gauntlet shyly. "I rather enjoyed it, and hey it woke me up from the darkness."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:48 am
-priest started to look around and started to make a circle with some symbols- "go spirit find someone else who needs a choice" -holding a little blue amulet it shoots out a giant blue energy as it goes off-  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:21 am
undeadpriest15
-priest started to look around and started to make a circle with some symbols- "go spirit find someone else who needs a choice" -holding a little blue amulet it shoots out a giant blue energy as it goes off-

Whedaba and Elara had split up by now, deciding that it would have better yield to hunt in separate areas. after he caught a small deer, he noticed a small blue willo-the-wisp zipping through the trees, "bvecko. nomenes rekisixi re ti ulhar tenqui." he decided to leave it for the time being, for feeding his new family was more important to him.
(strange. those creatures are not blue often.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:22 pm
Whedaba
undeadpriest15

Whedaba and Elara had split up by now, deciding that it would have better yield to hunt in separate areas. after he caught a small deer, he noticed a small blue willo-the-wisp zipping through the trees, "bvecko. nomenes rekisixi re ti ulhar tenqui." he decided to leave it for the time being, for feeding his new family was more important to him.

The will-o-wisp flew past Elara as well. "Coi ui headed ihk wer akuech whatever coi ui. Coi tiric ti vorq dangerous though." She thought to herself as she stalked a herd of deer.

("It's headed for the forge whatever it is. It doesn't look dangerous though.")  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:28 pm
Mont would begin making mythril, but he felt something out of place. He looked around, trying to find out where this feeling is coming from. He looked at Leo, but that couldn't be it. Then he turned his vision to the entrance, seeing traces of blue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:30 pm
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
undeadpriest15

The will-o-wisp flew past Elara as well. "Coi ui headed ihk wer akuech whatever coi ui. Coi tiric ti vorq dangerous though." She thought to herself as she stalked a herd of deer.

whedaba hauled his catch back to the home cave and waited for Elara to get back. when she did, he said, "yth geou tepoha aurthon ekess nakta udoka ihk vi lauth keari, sjek yth re doegel mrith wer achthend." then he reported the strange blue wisp. "si ocuira vi bvecko ulhar totrip ekik persvek wer caesin, coi gethrisjir temep, nomagqe vorqir ihk creolnali?"
(we will have enough to keep us for a few days, if we are careful with the food)(i saw a strange blue wisp out in the forest, it going fast, possibly looking for something?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:11 pm
Whedaba
LeoLeonal
Whedaba
undeadpriest15

whedaba hauled his catch back to the home cave and waited for Elara to get back. when she did, he said, "yth geou tepoha aurthon ekess nakta udoka ihk vi lauth keari, sjek yth re doegel mrith wer achthend." then he reported the strange blue wisp. "si ocuira vi bvecko ulhar totrip ekik persvek wer caesin, coi gethrisjir temep, nomagqe vorqir ihk creolnali?"
(we will have enough to keep us for a few days, if we are careful with the food)(i saw a strange blue wisp out in the forest, it going fast, possibly looking for something?)

"Coi vorqa hefoc coi jahus gethrisjir citrel wer akuech. Si charis wer droti re kepatmasto. Yth jalla gethrisj check shafaer astahi." She dropped her kill and walked over towards the hidden entrance.

Leo looked at the blue will-o-wisp as it whipped into the room and swirled around Mont then himself then rested itself on his shoulder. "Um. . . Mont. . . What is this thing?!"

("It looked like it was going towards the forge. I hope the boys are alright. We should go check on them.")  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games