Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
𝕽𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔞 𝕽𝔞𝔦ҝ𝔢𝔫
Taijutsu | Warrior of the Storm | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden chuckled at Kairi's question. "You must be" He told her as he saw Jin's cry of rage running at Kairi. Blind fury was never an answer, as it can leave you open and vulnerable. Though thats not always the exception. As Kairi made short work of him, giving a bit of insult to injury by not only stopping his assault but putting him in the proper stance. Heh, she's teaching him while fueling purpose... He thought as he watched her create a staff of water. Striking at Jin with rather slow speed, while holds opposite for the genin, Raiden wondered if he'll be able to block and strike her in return. While he knew Kairi's intention through this, he could tell she was getting excited in her own way.

Jin managed to side-step the assault and retaliated by drawing his father's blade and proceeded to thrust it towards Kairi. His arms remained crossed, watching the child. In a way, he was enjoying this himself. Seeing every pulse from their brains commanding their bodies to perform each movement. Though Jin's claim humored him more.

[XD to phone post]

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 885/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:48 pm
Cain the Blade
User Image

"Don't taunt me with that bastardized weapon style. YOU ARE STEALING MY FATHER'S TECHNIQUE!!!"

Jin watched the staff and quickly side stepped the strike. Now that he had the weights off, he could feel the full effects of the Infinite One style's speed that Akira had taught him so far. He would side step and the immediatly draw his father's blade, thrusting it towards Kairi. Jin's dragon tattoo began to glow, illuminating part of the darkness around him.

[Tattoo of the Dragon activated: weapon speed and strength doubled.]

((There is no hitten mitsurugi style, it's the Rain's Stolen Salvation style -.-))

(There is, it was approved which is why I said go to custom weapons then to custom styles and you'll see it there. I'll give you a chance to edit because this is muuuuch better than Rain's.

Aww Kune, the same goes for me. I apologize for any offense. Oh and Kairi has an implanted sharingan, the same way Yumi can see through everything.)  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:52 pm
((Jin doesn't have the weapons suitable for the Hiten Mitsurugi style, and to be honest, I don't really want to learn a style that is copied from an anime like taht, especially that of my favorite childhood animes. But gimme a second to go and look it over.

edit:

yeah....no thank you. I still want Jin to learn the Mist Stance though, then the Sung straight blade style))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:57 pm
Cain the Blade
((Jin doesn't have the weapons suitable for the Hiten Mitsurugi style, and to be honest, I don't really want to learn a style that is copied from an anime like taht, especially that of my favorite childhood animes. But gimme a second to go and look it over.))

(Oh well, if I can't teach you that i can still teach you sooo much more wink )  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 pm
X Silent Reaper D
Cain the Blade
((Jin doesn't have the weapons suitable for the Hiten Mitsurugi style, and to be honest, I don't really want to learn a style that is copied from an anime like taht, especially that of my favorite childhood animes. But gimme a second to go and look it over.))

(Oh well, if I can't teach you that i can still teach you sooo much more wink )

((That fills me with so much malign dread.... confused ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KairiUshio
SS Rank l Kirigakure l Hyoton l Weapons Master l Amatsu Aisukami Maru l
I am the Blue Lotus of the Mist...the bloom of Kirigakure

"You're using too much movement," Kairi said as she stopped suddenly, wacking away Jin's sword with her staff and tapping it lightly against his shoulder. "You're dead Jin," Kairi laughed as she jumped back and continued twirling the staff. "If you're ever going to perform a frontal attack against someone, do it in a way that I can't predict your movements. With your last charge I knew exactly where you were going to strike. Throw me off, don't become so predictible. Let your body move with the same fluid motion as the water that you see before you," Kairi instructed. "You know your father was too stiff, it got him killed...you wanna die like him? Listen to what I have to say and see if you can cut me at least once," she continued. She was indeed loving this, maybe a little too much. She loved playing the bad guy, even though she wasn't. Deep within her heart she was truly sorry for Jin, but that was deep within and she would never show it. "Raiden why don't you go to Histeria's Garden. I'm sure the Hokage won't start a fight in foreign soil. He's already said that I'm not worth his time. Besides, toying with Jin might take longer than I thought it would...he's got sooo much energy. If only he could use that energy to cut me down, what say you Jin?" Kairi taunted yet again.

I shall freeze your very soul  

Yelena the Light Reaper

Novoa_Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:24 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
𝕽𝔞𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝕶𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔶𝔞 𝕽𝔞𝔦ҝ𝔢𝔫
Taijutsu | Warrior of the Storm | Ex-Kage | Rouge

Raiden looked at her for a moment, silent but nodded in agreement. "Then I'll see you sometime soon" He said as he turned started heading out of the bubble the Amekage created to block the rain, stepping once more into the storm overhead. He paused and turned his head over his shoulder. "And try not to have too much fun" He said, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Mi'lady" He said nodding to the Amekage before vanishing into the darkness of the storm and his presence disappearing with him. He has to prepare himself properly before getting to the gardens.

[exit]

"They say lightning never strikes twice, our battle will be your last"

Chakra Points: 885/885
Element(s): Raiton | Rain
Class: Taijutsu
Strength/Speed: SSS+/SSS
Active Taijutsu Style: n/a
Transplant: Right eye | Neo Byakugan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Sannin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi was quiet up until Kairi spoke. She was getting closer and closer to igniting a flame and... she lit it. Hatred. Oh he knew it well. How he once hated his brother Tadachi for betraying him only to gain an evolution in his eyes. He rebuked their families name for power. Threw away the title of being his older brother, only to gain more power. He was, in fact, already powerful enough, yet he wanted more and more. Tyrant, was the best definition that he could describe his brother as becoming. It was absolutely pitiful. Despicable! And hatred Yumi had consumed him. Turned him into the Demon Uchiha of the Leaf. That of which he fueled his anger and rage for Tadachi to such an extent, that he created a demon within him. A fallen warrior procured of nothing but hate rests in Yumi that he made solely for revenge.

He didn't want anyone else going down that path.Through Akira and reflection on himself, Yumi forgave the man. His brother. Now of course, Kairi was a different manner. She held no relation to Jin or his family. So to forgive her, would be much harder. But hatred and to be overwhelmed by it will halt a person from ever accomplishing the goal. It just mind-screws you until you perish. To be consumed by hate is nothing more than venom that slowly overtakes your life. It is horrible. His kind, the Uchiha, his brethren... are so foolish to dabble in the forbidden ways of gaining the ocular powers of the Mangekyou. As even Yumi, who uses his Sharingan only in completely detrimental situations, would not have went for the Mangekyou Sharingan if it entailed him doing something, in which to deprive another's life to simply gain power. For truthfully, he had trained his Sharingan and had it for so long before it evolved to the Mangekyou, that he didn't completely need to push himself to the next level.

"You all... are so very cruel." Yumi said softly as he looked to Kairi and the other man. They were instigating and prodding darkness that does not need to be ignited. Yumi clenched his fists and stood up straight as he looked to Jin. He sort of knew how he felt but not completely. Luo, was the man who killed his father but then again, his father was brought back to life. So he still had him... in a sense. His eyes looked back to the two as those crimson eyes held something of a silent fury of an aura, like that of Hells fallen brimstones which have been plugged into his skull, "Why must the people of the old era speak so harshly with their words? Has wars, violence, lost companions, and dark events put you all into a state of being so cold, that you must inflict it upon others?" Once again Yumi's voice was soft as it always was, but the construction of his tense face and body, and the infliction he put on some of his words showed that the Uchiha was nothing less than livid. "There is a time and a place for everything. Some things need not be said until a person is mature, enough to take it." Yumi said, knowing this by his own personal experience. He did not know about the dangers and the evil of the Mangekyou Sharingan. It wasn't until he could handle the real reason for his brother's attempt to kill him, that he was told why.

And Yumi's speech indeed did fall onto deaf ears. Like he believed, Jin charged in blind fury. Yumi sighed and shook his head, "Enough..."He waited as the altercation continued," Enough... Enough!" This was futile and utterly stupid. He knew Jin was not prepared or ready to fight Kairi, and right now there was no reason for him to try. His temper was his down fall as he did not know how to contain it properly. Yumi, who was the master of his own style, fought through the mind-set of Shukuchi. He could retain his negative feelings and feed it to the demon within him. Therefore, giving him power through rage without it blinding him. Giving him, by now, a unholy amount of power that amazes even the 'King of the fallen.'

Being that Kairi was going at such a slow speed that with his Sharingan, would be even slower, he reacted the instant that Jin started to thrust. Using Yumi's basic speed for his rank, which would be like that of above a Sannin, a full after-image was left where he stood. This, unlike others, is mostly due to his complete and utter mastery of the Rain Village After-Image Taijutsu-style. It would look full, and almost as if the Uchiha had never left his ground, and only to the trained eye would be able to see the slow fade of Hanzo's boon.

By the time his after-image began to really start fading, Yumi was between Jin and Kairi. To Jin, he would probably black out after what Yumi was to do to him. It is rather what Yumi intended to do. His anger was pulling him into darkness and into an early grave. Yumi did not witness the death of his father just to see his son die before him. Giving a light, for Yumi, crescent kick to the side of Jin's blade, Jin would be forcibly smacked to the side and have his body upper body thrown to the side. As Yumi spun with the kick he would be looking at Kairi as he dropped down into a back stance. Facing Kairi with those violent crimson eyes of the Demon Uchiha whilst doing something of a combo move to bring this feud to an end. One hand, would be positioned towards Jin's forehead as if he was going to flick him. Waiting until the boy's forehead touched his the outstretched fingers before the flicking finger snapped out. Being the master as well of the Leaf Village Style, specifically of the One-Fingered Earthquake technique, being hit by this finger would most definitely send Jin flying. Yumi put just enough force into the strike to hopefully, knock the rambunctious child out. Or at the very least smack him into a near-by foundation with enough force to halt him from wanting to get up.

But then, there was Kairi. He must stop her charge as well. 'Tis was why he followed through with the crescent kick so that he may face the girl and give his complete attention to her. Still, within this rather 'zone' of speed that Yumi had utilized to get between them, he believed Kairi would have gotten at the very least a good couple of paces towards him. Slow as she may be going, her height still plays a factor into her movement towards him which he calculated through the duration of his silent observations. Being that he was in a back-stance, or a stance in which the back leg holds seventy-five percent of the body weight while the front holds twenty-five, Yumi changed his stance by dropping the back leg to his knee so that he could get a better angle to strike. Once his knee dropped down, the hand he used to flick Jin back would slam in an open palm to the ground. Making something of a loud and rather titan of a strike towards mother earth's cranium. Yumi held back, just enough though. He was only sending a message to halt; not to strike. But even so, like vines moving from where his punctured hand laid, the earth cracked and spread out in the general direction Kairi was. Then again, considering the strike Yumi made, it would rather branch out around him and make a perimeter of cracks and up-lifted earth. Even so, it would be quite hard to run without falling due to the amount of tremors he produced; or at the very least for a skilled swordsmen like Kairi, it would make her stumble a little.

"I said... enough." Yumi said softly as he would await the reaction. He was furious at them for attempting to be like the Demon's he's lived with during his Sage Training. How he's seen them manipulate the mortals by whispering words of hate in their ears. It was... horrible to do that even more, to a child! But even so... he would need to speak to Jin later. Should he do what they want him to do, he will go down a very lonely road, and the next thing he knows there will be another Tadachi before him.

Quote:

-Mirror-Image Style

-Isshin Resshin (One Finger EarthQuake )
Description: A taijutsu technique that only the strongest ninjas can accomplish. With just one finger, the ninja can merely tap the ground and create an enormous split in the earth before them. Of course, with this strength, one finger could do more to the enemy directly, but this incorporates physical power and range into an attack.

Panthers7

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:12 pm
User Image

"No!"

Before Jin could react, he was already confronted by Yumi. Afte that, he didn't know what happened. His blade was knocked aside and his body flying into a wall. He tried to move his body, it was going numb and his sight blurring. He growled, blood dripping from his mouth and his eyes returning to their blank state. He slowly raises his hand, starring down at Kairi and raising his middle finger.

"I....will kill...you....for the pain...you caused me...and my clan..."

Those last words Jin passes out against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Kairi's own sharingan was active, hidden within the strands of hair that blocked her entire face but she could still see through them, still see that Yumi had just interrupted and intercepted them. Before he could even strike, Kairi's body melted into water. Not a single seal, not a single incantation was spoken as Yumi's attack simply went through water. The ground was always wet in Rain, which was why the water puddle technique was so useful. Suddenly the temperature dropped to severe extremes. With every breath Yumi, Akira, and all the rest of the shinobis of the Rain took, they could see the air from their breaths in front of them...if there was light to see. The temperature started at the fifties, then rapidly decreased until it was now below twenty degrees.

Kairi was now standing away from Yumi, next to where Jin's body was. She had traveled there using the water transportation technique before Yumi performed his technique. Fenrir used this technique once against her, so it wasn't as if she was new to it. Lacing her feet with chakra, Kairi remained stationary without even moving despite the fierce tremor. A fierce wind blew through the area as the rain stopped. In its place were snowflakes, soft and light snowflakes that now caressed Yumi's face. How was it possible that it was snowing? What was the cause of the sudden drop in temperature? "You...idiot child...!" Kairi uttered, her tone fierce as her fists were clenched. "Are you really that stupid!? The boy is filled with anger and hatred! Are you so blind with your ignorance and prejudice that you can't see that he needs help!? His hatred and anger was fueled by some invisible force that killed his father! Why do you think he is so brash and reckless? Or maybe its because of his leaf style training that he's that way!" Kairi spat as her voice were laced of venom. "The boy walks the path of a ninja. He walks the path of a killer! Or are you too naive into thinking that he's never going to be asked to take a life? Hatred and anger is not a bad thing when channeled properly. At this rate he's going to get consume by that hatred and anger until it kills him. I was trying to focus it, and take his anger away by channeling it at me. When you give hate a face, when you give fear a name, you can fight it, you can harness your own strength and beat it. But no...you're too childish to even see that I was trying to teach him to beat that anger and hatred out of him, and maybe teach him not to be so reckless. But then again, maybe the entirety of the Leaf Village is reckless just like you Yumi. I am surprised...and here I thought you were the calm and collected one. I guess you do have a breaking point," Kairi said as her chakra began to simmer down.

The temperature gradually rose again, Kairi not fueling the drop in temperature anymore. "If you ever attempt at striking me again or interrupt my teaching, brat, I will make sure that the Leaf Village is drowned in an eternal blizzard. Oh yes, that is a threat that I intend to follow," Kairi lied as she looked over at Axel. She didn't care wether or not the Hokage would attempt to strike her right there and then. She still had a single ace up her sleeve and she doubted that the Hokage would risk collateral damage to the Rain Village should he try to strike. Yes they would easily kill her if they ganged up on her, but not without casualties. "Axel, perform your diagnosis on Jin and ensure that the he was not injured by Yumi's interference. Could have killed the boy himself with that sort of strike," she stated as she knelt down and turned her back towards Yumi. She pressed her finger against his lip, wiping off the blood from his mouth as she smirked, remembering his comment. "I'm sorry Jin, but I will die long before you are able to strike me down...but at least I will die soon," she whispered to him as she waited for Axel to come and perform his diagnosis.

Yelena the Light Reaper

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:05 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...everything allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"Man what a scolding," Axel sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. He kinda felt bad for Yumi at that moment. He dropped what he was doing, pulling his hand away from Hiro and shrugged his shoulders as he leapt through the sudden cracks created by Yumi. "Jeez man, way to reshapen the ground. Can you say control?" Axel pointed out as he finally reached Jin and Kairi. Kneeling down on the other side of him, Axel held up his hand as it began emitting a warm and white glow. "He seems to be alright, just a bit of blunt trauma. Nothing too serious, but it was hard enough to knock him out. He won't sufffer any long term injuries. But I better perform the healing hands technique just to be on the safe side," Axel explained as he now held both his hands in front of him. "Jeez, you got me wasting chakra look at you! You know when they kill us I'm blaming it on you!" Axel whined as he formed a ball of pure white chakra. The chakra pulsated wildly as it illuminated the surrounding area, emitting a warm glow. Compared to the cold temperature, the ball would feel like paradise to Jin. Axel placed the ball upon Jin's forehead, working from that point down as Axel's own chakra entered Jin's body.

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:10 pm
~Lord Akira~
User Image

[Assassin Class][Jyuudaime Kage][Master of Shadows and Submission][Shadow Cat Nara "Shadow of the Night"]

As Jin spoke his last few words to Kairi before passing out, Akira was already next to him, leaning against the wall of the Rain Village gates. Hidden amongst the shadows, as a green light would begin to be to be shown from Axel healing Jin. Akira's speed surpassed the movements of a 3 toma Sharingan, he was a true master of speed without the augements of extra techniques. While Kairi was traveling through the water, Akira was traveling even faster through the shadows. To the point, he quieted his Chakra and his presence. The moment Yumi did what Akira instructed, he was already next to the wall upon impact."I am over here, Kairi, you forget one vital thing in your teachings. That is the way of the Blood Mist, not the Will of Fire, we are two different and opposing elements of teaching. One is cold and dark fueled by the Hatred your trying to teach another. The other is warm and fierce briming with life and destruction. For someone that not so long ago stated to not have any disrespect for me around the time you struck my brother down. Why are you so hateful and teasing now?

As if looking to me as an enemy, yet I have nothing to do to you or against you. You even sent one of your shinobi to aid me, but yet here you stand, full of malice. What has pushed yo to this point? Even being at this point, here is some more information for you. I could try to kill you and Axel now, but did you know, in this world now, death is not the end? Did you know Kleine himself, died and was ressurected? Everybody that holds an ounce of chakra within their bodies cannot be killed right now and this is all because of a few self-proclaimed gods? What exactly do you know, appearently all Angels know some information about this, some don't remember the name Hysteria or Lydia. Lydia, the ex-wife of Hysteria who cursed the angels from the Heavens and into humans. Did you know that?"
Akira said as the last part was due to deductive reasoning after meeting Lydia then talking to Kleine about it.

"That was my reason for being with Kleine, in exchanged for the information I let him know that you were coming for your blades, yes, but he wasn't going to give me this most valuable of information for free. Which is why, I am not here to attack the Brotherhood, or the mist, or whatever you want to call your remenances. I never was, only if you were to attack me first, like I said, your not worth my time. Expecially when all is gain from it is nothing but your revival a few hours after your death. Raiden caught me by suprise in my younger years, yet he holds so much cockiness due to his life. You on the other hand, I have not met in battle, or even met besides coming to kill Yun. Even by repretation, I hold a good one with many. Even your late Luo, anyone could have told you that. But here we stand, egging each other on to make the first move. What is the point?" He said as he reach down and picked up Jin, tossing him over his shoulder.

"Thank you for that, Axel, I can touch up the rest, but you didn't have to heal him and waste your chakra. I could have done it as well. The fact of the matter is, Kairi, you didn't kill Jin as he attacked you. Which means, you and Yun couldn't have been on that bad of terms. Oh, and I am not going to ask what it is you have planning when it comes to dying soon. Its none of my business." he said as he made his way back over to Yumi, of course, keeping his guard up through the darkness. Even with her Sharingan active, he still had Niomi on his head. The moment a movement of aggression was made towards him, she would cause the both of them to vanish, and a well placed counter to be put into action. Then again, she wouldn't risk Jin like that. "Oh, and are you done here now, can I have my private meeting with the Amekage while you scurry off to where ever it is deserters go? Or the way you put it, join the leaf, appearently we welcome those that others hate. Because we are dum and foolish people that believe in honor, trust, and warm lovey-dubve feelings. It just turns my stomach." His voice begun to change to mimic Kairi's as he spoke, another trick of the markings of a true assassin.

[[Hey Reaper, you might want to ask them to update the Bloodlines thread, your not on there for you bloodline. So...technically, you don't have it right now...persay. Always remember to pay attention to the main fourm for Updating posts to ensure you are not forgotten. Same for you, Raiden, since your rpc was inactive for a time, you don't have Raiken clan either.

Since some of us have been slacking, I will see that it gets fixed.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Yelena the Light Reaper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:07 pm

Kairi...what he says is true...I remember now, what happened so long ago. I did not take part of it...it was the Kyuuha who began the rebellion, until there was a betrayal. That's how the angels ended up being sealed inside humans, a voice spoke into Kairi's head. "And you choose to tell me this now!? Shichiha I know you like to keep to yourself but I think this is some information that would have been very important to know about!" Kairi responded. Of course all of this was in her mind. Standing upright, Kairi looked over to Axel, a look of concern in her face. She ignored Akira's question regarding to her hateful nature. The truth was that she was playing the role of the witch, the bad guy to turn all attention away from Mist. She would bury the world in snow if it meant that the world hated her rather than her comrades.

"Axel...did you know of this? Because I wasn't told anything," Kairi asked him. Kairi's own angel hadn't told her until now. Then again, her angel didn't find the need to tell her anything. The seven winged angel had always been quite, never interfering with Kairi's everyday life. Only a few times has the angel actually spoken to Kairi, even allowing Kairi the ability to speak once again. The reason why she asks Axel is because Axel is the host of the Four Winged Angel, so she wondered if he had said anything about the fact that they can no longer die. This would mean that her death would be postponed. If they were going to be revived only after dying, then she could not sacrifice her life just yet. It wasn't important, Kairi would ask Axel as soon as they returned to Mist about what was going on in the world.

Standing upright and now facing the Hokage, Kairi merely kept the same grin on her face. "I didn't kill him because I didn't feel like dirtying my blade," Kairi lied again. She didn't kill him because she promised Yun to make sure that his son grew up strong. Even now, Jin nor Akira would know that Blade, Axel, and Korumo would be watching over Jin from afar to make sure that he surpassed his father. "And you're right, it is none of your business. I'm done here...make sure you keep your ninja in check Shadow Cat. You wouldn't want to rule over a frozen tundra," Kairi threatened, an empty threat. She would never do that to the Leaf Village due to Kageko and Vincente and Yumi, but she still threatened Akira in order to keep focus on her rather than the Mist. "Axel, you are no longer a rogue, you are a shinobi of the Mist. You know what that means," Kairi said, relinquishing Axel from her service and making sure that the final member of the brotherhood would be guaranteed safety by being a part of the Mist village rather than being a rogue. And with that, the wicked witch disappeared into the darkness.

Exit

(Omg, thanks! I totally didn't notice. I guess I must have missed the last update XP)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:24 pm

((
Kunesume2

Wha?!? Serious? >.> So much for Coconut addin them >.> *facepalms*
Thanks ^^"))

Novoa_Dragon

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games