Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
empress dee generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:32 pm
Dee could feel herself wavering. She knew that this was going to be it if her attack wasn't strong. She tried to use psychic one more time, but defending against a 9 point attack was going to be tough especially if she felt like she was going to pass out already. Terry didn't fool around when it came to fighting and she just had to test him for it. She smiled nonetheless because she got to feel the power that had been only rumored about and yet, this was a fully crowded bar. It had to have given Terry a bit of a pride boost too. Vegeta was also watching, which made her feel the janitor rank that his father put her at before she became Vegeta's second wife.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:34 pm
As the last attack hit, and Dee fell into the tables, knocking over a bunch of drinks, Terry lifted Dee using his strength transforming back into his human form. "Fighting against me, Dee...was a foolish move. I hope I made you happy at least. Heh, I didn't think I was still that good. Thanks for the battle Dee, now let me get you downstairs to rest."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:40 pm
The twins watched the battle, slightly laughing. They often battled in their pokemon forms, Gwen usually winning, but never got too serious. It was just a fun thing for them. Well, unless they were settling arguments, because that was very serious.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:17 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel sighed and began putting his guitar up in her case again and once finished he stretched out with a yawn before walking back over to the twins and dropping the mic on the stage since it didn't belong to him. He then smiled and dropped his arm around Gavin and Gwen's shoulders before speaking. "So you two gonna go with me to see this Billy guy or what's up?" He asked waiting for a response. It was clear he was leaning more towards Gavin though and the girls in the bar were acting jealous of that... Not that he noticed.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:48 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin shrugged. "Sure, whatever." She said. Gwen, however, shook his head. "Not particularly. But, seeing as Gavin's going..." He said, adding the last part after seeing a stern look from Gavin. "Well, we might be back tomorrow, Terry. Bye Dee." Gavin said, as Gwen walked out the door. She ran to catch up with him, motioning for Gabriel to follow.
((Exit))

(So, chumble, want them to all come back later? Gavin and Gwen probably will.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:55 pm
(We'll just have them come back later since this is the only place I am allowed to post at the moment)

Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel smiled and followed them out walking over to his Bike as he did so. He then sat down and started it up before turning towards them. "Wanna Ride?" The Question was directed at Gavin He usually didn't have passengers but could manage it even with his guitar slung over his shoulder. That is if she wanted to ride.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:24 pm
Dee woke up some time later in her shared bedroom, looking around her momentarily, She smiled when she remembered why she was there and not in the bar.

She headed up the stairs informing everyone that it was closing time. She also informed that anyone with room keys were to head to their rooms now and when the bar would be open next.

(See the Friday's opening hours on page 1)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:40 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin shook her head no, and Gwen did as well. They started walking next to him, on the way to go see Billy.
((Exit; I just thought I might as well reply to this before they leave. Also, I might not be able to post today or tomorrow, so feel free to have Gabriel come in before my characters.))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:17 pm
(Since Chumble cannot post anyplace but besides this thread for now, we are going to post the scene of Gwen, Gavin, and Gabriel all going to meet Billy. The horse racetrack that is also known as the Geese Building where the three of you are going, is not one that you'd expect. Its full of violence and mistreating of nearly every living thing in that place. Lets call it like an evil gang hideout. It will be when the three of you are in the stands and Gwen makes some sort of comment over how frightened she is of this place, hiding deep within Gavin's arms, that Billy approaches you three.)

As the lounge became quiet, the sounds of the racetrack outside of the city was becoming clearer. Horses screaming for more pain, the sounds of sex slaves having a good time, and even the occasional gun-shot could be heard. Of course, Dee and Terry were both used to such sounds and thus their sleep was not bothered by such atrocities.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:22 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel was cautious as he entered the Geese building. They'd made it there fairly quickly but he didn't like the looks of it. Nor the sounds. "YO BILLY YOU HERE?" He shouted at the entrance of the building not wanting to go fully in just in case he needed a quick exit.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:16 am
Billy was there, but he was watching from the place where Geese once had stood. He spit on the ground then from a tower window, shouted over the sounds of everyone else, "If you are brave enough, come on up here! You were brave to make it to the entrance, now show me that you have full courage."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:45 pm
Paranormal Teddy

Gabriel stood his ground annoyed that Billy was trying to get him further on into the building. "YOU KNOW THE BUILDING BETTER YOU COME TO ME!" He shouted up at Billy who was standing in a window.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:42 pm
"This place is for brave souls only!" Billy shouted, "If you will not come to me, then I will ask you to watch the races or get out! If you are too chicken to venture further, then go home and you can see me at Dee's tomorrow!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:34 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head and turned to the twins before pointing to the exit and then speaking. "FINE THEN. I'LL SEE YOU AT DEE'S!" He replied a final shout up at the window where Billy was at before turning to the twins and leaving, pulling them along as he did so.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:17 am
Gavin and Gwen sighed. "Baby." She said, wiggling out of his grasp. She walked up to the building ((which I have no idea what it looks like, anyone think they can give me a vague idea? sweatdrop )) and opened the door. She stuck her head in, looked both ways, then walked in. Gwen followed her, giving Gabriel a strange look before closing the door.

TheDarkasterchumble

empress dee

17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games