Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:28 pm

Nyx nodded slowly but smirked. "I don't need rest." she said as she tilted her head and giggled. "I don't know what I need." she said before she looked over at him again. "So we really only have three more days? What's going to happen to us if we don't stop it in time?" she asked though her smile didn't falter. She shook her head and sighed. "Never mind. Don't answer that. I don't think I really want to know." she said as she made the small flame flicker in her hand again. "I think...I need peace." she said softly as she turned the small flame into the shape of a bird. "Can you promise me that Cross? Promise me that when this is all over, no matter how it turns out, that I'll have my peace someday." she said as she made the small bird disappear and she stared down at the ground.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Cross chuckles and he stares at her sighing.

"I promise no matter what..that all 4 of you..will have peace."he said gently. Cross sat up towards her and smiled.

"Even if Vincent wins..the world won't see it's people held against there will."he said.

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Nyx smiled brightly at him and nodded. "Thank you." she said as she giggled. She walked over and sat beside him. She kissed his cheek and then punched him gently. "Glad you're back. And I'm sure Luna is too. Even though she's on non speaking terms at the moment. She'll come around. She always does." she said as she poked his forehead and then walked over to head outside. Only she didn't use the door. She walked right through the wall, her body turning translucent as she did so. She popped her head back in for a second and grinned. "Neat trick, huh?" she said with a wink at him before she left to find Luna. Luna was sitting out in the snow, but she wasn't cold one bit. She was bored but she didn't want to head back inside to be around the others. She just used the snow to make different ice figurines to entertain her for a moment. Nyx sat down beside her twin and nudged her. "You're a loner." she teased, trying to make her laugh. Luna looked at her twin and rolled her eyes. "And you're insane." she said with a scoff. She then pulled her knees to her chest and sighed. "We're both insane." she said and one of her figurines shattered into pieces. Nyx just shook her head. "Well not completely. Depends on how drunk you are and technically I don't see spirits anymore so the only one insane is you." she said as she playfully tugged on her sister's ear. "It'll be ok Twinny. I promise." she said as she held her pinky out to her. Luna just stared at her figurines as she hooked her pinky with Nyx's and they made a pinky promise. But Luna didn't say anything else.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Cross shook his head and chuckled.

"I understand."he muttered gently. He grabs his guitar and begins to play a song..singing very gently as he does so. He didn't know if they'd come back or not..but his mind wasn't there anyway.

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqS2mC4WGi4&feature=related

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:02 pm

User Image

Shadow didn't know how to explain everything. He didn't know what to think or what to say after what happened. "To tell you the truth, I really dont know whats happening to me. But its been going on for a long time since.....since". He looked back at the times hes been through as he remembers the other times he lost control of himself. They lead him back to the very time when it all start for him. Shadow voice goes to a halt for a moment and then remembers a part of his past he had almost forgotten. ".....since the day I woke up six years ago with my mind completely blank", he says finishing his sentence. For what he just said, Shadow doesn't remember anything about his past life before his current one. Apparantly, he knew about it and has been hiding it all this time. Those infectious symptoms, his nightmares and hid even his suffering from the others.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 am

User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Curious | Thoughts: Amnesia.....such an over used condition in books.

Marie was slightly disappointed when she heard that Shadow could not remember his past. She really wasn't to judge though. Everyone forgets something about their life in the past. But this was different. He forgot his entire past. Before the experiments, she had heard of an illness called amnesia. What did it do.....Oh yeah, I remember. It has something to do with memory loss she thought. The thing about amnesia though, it only occurs when the brain is in some kind of collision. That fact started to make her wonder about what could have possible happened. So many scenarios and ideas ran through her head. Like what could have caused his amnesia, how is he able to transform, what his past was like. So many mysteries revolved around him. Around all of them. Just a few people in the world reveal all of themselves to everyone they meet. And those people who do, have a major problem. "You're really strange that way. But its okay with me,"she said while smiling.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:18 am

Cross's ears twitched as a little girl's voice went threw the air. He looked up seeing two ghost like figures beside Nyx. Abyss with his little girl Shannon sitting on his right shoulder. Abyss tilted the black hat on his head and Cross smirked doing the same. He shook his head standing up. Abyss chuckled and gave Cross a thumbs up and Cross's eyes softened a little bit.

"It's good to see you back kid. Keep the others safe..for me."Abyss said softly. Shannon smiled and curtsied to Cross.

"Hiya uncle C."she said smiling.

"Hey kid.."Cross said gently and he looked over at Nyx not exactly knowing if she knew ho he was talking to.

"I will mate."he said in response to Abyss..and then as he walked past Nyx patting her on the shoulderbefore walking out to the snow. He laid in the yard watching the snow fall.

Vincent scratched his nose as he walked toward the edge of his little tower. He put his hands in his pockets.

"So unfortunate..I was hoping he wouldn't get so involved."Vincent sighed and he put his hands in his pockets. He turned looking at Zero.

"You realize that this will only result in Shadow coming for you."Vincent said gently. Zero scoffed and slowly walked below the vortex..watching as the dark matter seemingly spun around what seemed to be blood.

"It's not my fault that Abyss did what he did Vincent..and I ant the one who paralyzed him and left him to die."Zero growled.Vincent shurgged and looked over at Zero with a sigh.

"You two dragged me into this when you killed my lover Zero..don't think I've forgot that."Vincent said coldly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:07 am

Nyx smiled as she felt Cross pat her shoulder and she turned her head, looking straight at Abyss. "Looks like I still have some crazy in me." she said with a giggle since she was happy to know she could still see spirits. She looked over at the little girl beside Abyss and her smile only brightened. "I bet she's a lot more fun to take care of than big grumpy stubborn Luna." she said as she stuck her tongue out at her twin. Luna looked at her and tilted her head. She looked around but didn't see anyone besides Nyx. "Oh don't tell me you're talking to spirits again. And why do you have to talk about me?!" she huffed. Nyx winked gently nudged her. "I'll talk to whoever I want about whatever I want." she said as she poked her before turning to Abyss again. "Now go off and be happy ok. You don't have to check up on us. We all know Cross will keep us safe. But I'm not exactly a damsel in distress either like Twinny. We'll be fine." she said softly and winked before laughing at the look Luna gave her.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:59 am

Abyss laughed lightly and he pulled out a small ring from his pocket.

"That is only half of why I'm here thank you very much."he said osftly and tossed the ring to Nyx.

"Give it to Luna okay? It was my wifes but nither of us really need it these days. If she gets in trouble..all she needs to do is put it on." Abyss said gently and he disappeared into thin air..along with his daughter.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:18 am

Nyx caught the ring and giggled as he left. "I really hate it when you do that. Just because I can't see them, doesn't mean you can say anything you want about me. It's just mean." she crossed her arms. Nyx held the ring out to her and grinned. "Oh please. He already saw you drunk off your a**. I can't embarrass you anymore than you have." she teased as she placed the ring in her hand. Luna stared at the ring for a moment and she seemed to relax a bit but her pout turned into a frown. "He said if you ever get in trouble just put it on. And knowing you, you're going to need it." she said softly as she smiled. Luna became silent again and she sat back with a sigh while staring at the ring in her hand.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:46 am

The door to the house creeked open. Jackle took a step inside..he had on a black jacket..jeans..and a black hat. He seemed to have been allowed inside by Cross. Trust maybe? Jackle put his hands in his pockets and sat down at the table. He didn't go into the rooms were the other seemed to be.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Luna looked up and her ear twitched. She had heard someone walk inside the house and then she picked up his scent. She growled but Nyx smiled happily. Nyx walked out of the room they were in and entered the room Jackle was in. She giggled and jumped excitedly. "Oh I knew it! It is Jackle! But how come Jack isn't with you. He's the fun one." she said with a pout. Luna walked to the door frame of the room but she didn't go over to her sister. She glared at Jackle and then rolled her eyes before slamming the door shut. Nyx laughed and looked at Jackle. "Don't you worry about her. She's doing that to everyone lately." she said as she sat down in the chair across from him. "So what brings you here exactly? Not going to cause some more trouble are you?" she teased.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Jackle looked up and he shrugged with a sigh.

"I won't be long..as it is..try and not do anything stupid okay? Vincent's already won and you all know that." Jackle sighed and with that he disappeared..Jack taking his place in the same exact clothing. Jack put his feet up on the table and opened his eyes looking at Nyx.

"You'll have to forgive our rudness..I had a job to do before coming here and we have a tendency to teleport to each others locations in such situations."he said smiling lightly.

"I came more to give sincere apologies to Shadow.along with Cross but..it seems I came at a bad time.."Jack sighed and he flipped off the table and the chair onto his own two feet.

"I hope you've stayed out of trouble." he said lightly.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:50 pm

Nyx stood up when Jack did and she crossed her arms while giggling. "Of course I stayed out of trouble! Trouble follows me everywhere I go. I don't get in it. It traps me. Like a bear with a bear trap." she said as she then poked him. "And I don't think you came at a bad time. I'm sure you can get your apologies in now without any issues. It's just too bad you won't stay long." she said with a small pout. "You know, I'm a little hurt. You come here just for Cross and Shadow. What about me? I've been nothing but a sweetheart to you and I don't get any special visits. I don't even get a normal hello." she said trying to be angry, but she couldn't help but smile. "But I suppose I can let it slide just this once." she said with a smile.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:24 pm

Jack rose a brow.

"This coming from the girl who tried to kill me the last time we met."he replied with a chuckle.

" I warned you didn't I?"he asked softly. He then pulled his little yellow marble from his pocket..slowly enough..Nyx's soul friends seemed to appear out if thin air. Every single one..not her monster..but eac individual one.

"Now don't expect me to do that again."he said gently and he put the marble away.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games