Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:38 am
"I'll just wait for you at the border of the sector." Edge replied, as she wasn't far from it now.

"Sound like a deal, slow poke?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:41 am
"YOU weigh fifty tons and then be speedy!" Dozer barked.
"But fine....That works..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:21 pm
Steam was in the sector now and heading towards the factory, his stealth systems activating any time he needed to step into the open.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:58 pm
"That's your fault for being fat. Not mine." Edge teased as she came to a stop, at the border.

"I'm waiting, slow poke."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:57 pm
It would be three minutes before Dozer finally reached the border.
"...Shaddap.."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:17 pm
"I didn't say anything." Edge replied as looked around the sector.

"Steam, are you available?" She asked into the comm system. "Have you located Tango's factory?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:58 am
Steam did in fact have the factory in sight when the question was asked, but his com wasn't even on. He wasn't about to go in alone though so he went to find the others and lead them to the factory in person.

Not a minute after Edge had asked, Steam appeared in front of the both of them. "Factory is this way," he informed them before turning and walking towards the factory.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 am
Five seconds after Steam began running towards the factory, he entered the same field that Edge had done just yesterday.
All Comms, HUD, Radar, and electronic devices, including Steam's grenades, were rendered useless..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 am
"Great." Edge grunted as she followed Steam.

"Do not engage him!" She called out, deciding to take it slow so Dozer wouldn't complain again. "Just leave him alone, Steam!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:58 am
"I wasn't even planning on drawing my sword," steam replied.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:03 am
"Good." Edge looked around cautiously as she felt the EMF again. It was hard not to notice her entire HUD dropping, just like last time.

"I only want to use violence as a last possible resort." She commented. Although I'm not going to fight him. Never again. She thought to herself as the factory came in sight.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:27 am
"Some crazy electromagnetic craziness going on," Steam grumbled quietly. Even though his armor shielded him better against any type of energy wave passing through the air his HUD was still freaking out.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:05 am
"Our Comm ain't workin'." Dozer said aloud, not able to hail anyone.
"I'm lonely already." he chuckled, not too affected, as he was more proficient close up, anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:07 am
"No s**t, Sherlock." Edge grumbled to herself in response to Dozer's obvious and loud statement. No doubt Tango knew they were here too, but now he definitely knew thanks to the idiot.

"Tango!" She called out as she neared the factory and slowed to a steady walk. "I know you're here!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:24 am
"We would like to have words with you," Steam added.  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games