Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:17 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian hesitated when Myka grew closer to him, his heartbeat racing when her hand touched him. He looked at her for a moment then looked away. "...Yeah." he mumbled and gave her a small smile. "Surprise."

"Milady!" a frantic voice called out after the queen. Bennacio ran through the hallway after her. His uniform had a few tears in it and there were scratches on his body, but otherwise he was unharmed. "Milady, are you okay? We must get you to an infirmary!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:25 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Her eyes, still wide from the shock, filled with tears. "But... you look like Roy," she whispered, other hand moving up to touch his cheek and hair. "If... if this is a joke, this isn't funny!"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:35 pm
Awesome nerd
okay. So chrome may have been a hitch earlier....

Mayah Playah
....but at least it runs faster then my dumbphone

spinning when she heard benacio's voice, the queen gave a sigh and shook her head. "screw the infirmary! Get me a mechanic!" she drawled, leaning on the wall while holding the fabric of her dress away from the place where the oil was leaking out. "and a dry cleaner." she huffed, shaking her head.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:14 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"It's no joke, Myka." Damian said solemnly, resisting the urge to hug her and hold her close. "Roy had to go with the others to a war, so I had to take his place here."

The knight quickly picked the queen up bridal-style. "Allow me to carry you there, milady." Bennacio breathed and began hurrying along.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:20 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Show me!" she challenged, the hand on his chest rising to grasp his shoulder. "Shift to your real form, "Damian". Let... let me see you!"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:34 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

Nodding when he picked her up, Lynx gave a tiny sigh and just did her best to keep the oil off her wedding gown. wincing as the nerves in her leg started to react badly to the lack of pressure the oil was causing, the queen said a few choice words and held onto the knight tighter.

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:21 am
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Keeping his small frown, he did as told. Snowflakes fluttered around the 'king' as an artificial wind blew his snow white hair around. The snow grew dense enough to hide his entire appearance in its blizzard. When the snow died down, standing in the king's place was the angel in his leather jacket. The only things missing were his dogtags.

After a moment Bennacio made it to the hallway of bedrooms, going into the first one and hastily setting the queen down on it. Once he was sure she was as comfortable as she could get, he picked up the phone and called for help.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:29 am
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Damian," she whispered, both of her hands touching his face. "My God, it is you." Moving closer, she pressed her lips to his, her arms wrapping around his neck.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:03 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

letting out a sigh as she watched the black liquid oozing from her leg, the queen pulled out a handkerchief and did her best to rub it away so she could see the damage. "how long until someone gets here?" she asked softly, frowning at the cracks that went half way down her calf.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:37 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Damian welcomed the kiss and wrapped his arms around Myka's waist, relishing the moment he never thought he'd be able to have again. That moment, though, was stopped when a distant scream could be heard. Damian broke away from the kiss and took a step back, tightly gripping his snow lance. "This will be our little secret, okay?" he said. He pressed his index finger to his lips and winked at the two before shifting back into Roy and hurrying back to the ballroom to finish off the last of the monsters.

"Five minutes." Bennacio said as he hung up. "The battle is dying down. There are an incredible amount of casualties and a handful of deaths. I should have foreseen this." he muttered and rubbed his forehead, racked with guilt. "Forgive me, My Liege, I understand if you wish to demote me to a lowly foot soldier." he said and bowed down to her, staying low as he awaited her voice.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:42 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

With a smile, she leaned on the wall and watched him go away. "Damian," she breathed before moving to glance at Benjamin. "So... you knew?"
The boy blinked and back away, blushing.
Before he could speak, she grabbed him by the ear and started back out, stopping once they were back outside. "Armageddon!" she called, looking around.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:04 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"don't be ridiculous." the queen snorted, shaking her head. "no one could have foreseen hell's gates opening up upon the reception. you reacted rather well, if i recall. and, you helped me when i was unable to defend myself."

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:19 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Armageddon was pulling his blade out of a screeching beast's eye socket when he heard that nasily voice. Growling, he turned around and blinked at the sight. "The Hell are you doing, kid?" he yelled across the room at her. "There's a damn massacre going on and you're sending that brat to time-out?"

Bennacio straightened up, smiling gratefully. "I thank you, My Queen." he thanked before noticing the oil from her leg. "My apologies to ask, Your Majesty, but is that the equivalent of bleeding? Does it hurt?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"What, I can't come out to check on the man I've been married to?" she snapped, releasing her son and crossing her arms. "Where is Erik?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:36 pm
Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah

"I guess you could call it bleeding," Lyntryx shrugged lightly as she brushed some hair from her face. "thankfully, it's leaking slow enough where my nerves are able to adjust to the pressure; any faster and I'd be writhing in agony."

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games