Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:21 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane smiled and gave his hand a gentle squeeze, "Just stay calm and you'll be fine, Luna is a real sweatheart, kind of like an over-sized puppy; just pet her for a bit and she'll be happy." She told Kaien. Opening her door and pulling him inside, Ayane closed the door before leading him over to her bed, then sitting down on the edge. Luna had been curled up in the center of Ayane's bed, she looked up when Ayane sat down and her tail began to wag happily, going to her owner's side.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:21 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Ayane let out a soft whimper, cuddling extremely close to Ayane, his ears flat against his head, his tail tightly winding around his waist.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:03 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Hi girl, did you miss me?" Ayane asked in a soft voice, she then turned her attention towards Kaien, "Come on, don't be afraid of her, she's not going to harm you; just hold out your palm to her." She told him, kissing him softly, then nuzzled his cheek. Luna pushed her head against Ayane's side, whining softly as a sign that she missed her, then laid her head on Ayane's lap.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Shakily, Kaien held out his hand to her dog, palm up, his ears still down. When Luna let out a sneeze, Kaien quickly recoiled, then slowly held his hand out again.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Luna shook her head after sneezing, then looked at Kaien's open hand when he held it out to her again, curiously sniffing it. After a few seconds passed, she licked his palm and pressed her muzzle against it; Ayane smiled as Luna accepted him, then said, "Looks like she trusts you Kaien, you can go ahead and pet her now, Luna loves to be scratched behind her ears."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"O-okay..." Kaien's voice was shaky, as was his hand as he slowly moved it to Luna's head, gently scratching her behind the head, the tip of his tail twitching about.

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"That's it babe, I told you she was nice, all you got to do is be calm around her." Ayane said with a smile, watching as Luna laid her head back down on her lap, then closed her eyes and enjoy being scratched.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, lightly resting his head on her shoulder, continuing to pet Luna. "She's nicer than most dogs I've been around... Most of them bark at me and chase me around..."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Running her hand along Luna's back, Ayane answered, "Not Luna, she's to well behaved to do that, she loves being around people and be petted. When I'm not doing anything, I'll just be laying on my bed with her, eventually we both fall asleep together; she loves to cuddle up to me when that happens." As they sat there, a sleek figure jumped down from the bookcase, Star then made her way over to the bed and jumped up on to it.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:35 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien let out a happy purr as he gently picked Star up and nuzzled her gently, setting her on his lap and scratching her softly behind the ears. "I'm sorry, but I'm just a sucker for your cat. She's just so adorable."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:59 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Star mewed happily, purring lowly as Kaien scratched behind her ears, she shook her head now and then, flicking her ears as well. "I don't blame you, like you just said, Star is just really adorable like that." Ayane said, just then the low rumble of thunder could be heard, a few seconds later lightning struck. Luna's ears went flat against her head, while her tail curled around her back paws, she whined softly and moved closer to Ayane. Hearing the sound of thunder, Star's ears flicked towards the direction it came from, but she just continued to sit in Kaien's lap.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien purred happily, nuzzling Ayane's cheek happily as he continued to pet Star. "And here comes nature's symphony... I must admit, as much as I love watching thunderstorms, I'm not immune to the fear of being struck by lightning."

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:43 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane nuzzled Kaien back and kissed him, then nodded her head, "I hear you, but isn't the probability of that happening really low? I'm not sure what it is myself though." Star laid down on Kaien's lap, then rolled over onto her back, playfully attacking his hand.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:05 am

Fallen Angel Accalia

Softly kissing Ayane in return, Kaien purred happily, playing with Star, trying to poke the pads of her paws with his finger. "It's something like one-thousand to one, but everyone has that fear in the back of their heads, you know?"

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:48 am

Kairo Yakazu

Star purred with delight, as Kaien played with her, she would paw at his finger and bite it playfully. "I suppose you're right, everybody has a fear of their own, but I see it as another part of life; we just have to deal with it in our own ways." Ayane replied, her ear twitched at the sound of rain crashing against her window, then the clap of thunder and flash of lightning. Luna had fallen asleep on Ayane's lap, but her ears perked up at the sound of thunder, yet her eyes remained closed still.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games