Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:11 pm

User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

At first, Sam did not respond. Then slowly, as if she was coming out of a state of sleep, she looked up at David. If she told him what happened, he would only get angrier and she didn't want him doing anything rash. Besides, she had already made the connection that it was Sumina behind it. That girl had somehow made the librarian ban her, permanently. And she wasn't about to let her win by seeing how miserable she was.

"It's nothing," she responded, though she didn't sound like it was. Wiping her tears away in frustration, she got to her feet. "I just thought we might like a change of pace. Maybe take our food out by the park?" She tried to smile, but the effort nearly made her cry again. How could they say she would burn books and vandalize school texts?

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:15 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"It's not nothing! Something is up, and if I don't find out soon..." David said, gnashing his teeth tightly. He felt one of his teeth break and repair. He sighed, and spat out the bits of tooth into his hand. "Sorry." He said. "Sam, whatevers happening, you can tell us."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:27 pm

Untouchable_Sanity
User Image Sumina watched as launch came around and the rumors continued to spread. She was a little annoyed that Masika wasn't as hurt by this as she had wanted her to be. She could fix that. At a later time though.

Sumina closed her locker door and opened her book, walking passed Sam, Masika, and David. She pretended to be very interested in her book, which she partly was, as she entered the library. On the inside she was smirking at the little cat girl's pain and saddness.

Foxi Doll

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

((Just making sure people see my post biggrin ))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:28 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"I don't want to give her the satisfaction," she said as she saw Sumina sneak by, then covered her mouth at the slip. She grabbed David's arm with her unhurt hand, hoping to stop him from going right there after Sumina. Panicked that he might boil over and cause a scene, she tried to divert him.

"I didn't get the chance to before, but I wanted to tell you something," she said softly. Letting go of his hand, she instead wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him the best she could despite their clear height difference.

"Don't ever scare me like that again," she whispered into the hollow of his neck.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:35 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Her? By that, she must have meant Sumina. Could she authentically control people? Hard to say. David would have done his own brand of interrogation, but Sam stopped him. Kind, sweet, nice little Sam. David listened intently to her. He opened his mouth to reply, but before he could a thunderous crash sounded outside. It was far louder than anything anyone had ever heard before. And it was followed by screaming, shouting, gunfire, and sirens. David's head whipped around. He paused, smelling the air. "I smell... blood." He said.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika had seen Sumina sneak by as well, but her attention was quickly diverted by the crash and ensuing sounds of chaos. She had a bad feeling about whatever was happening, and it wasn't simply because of the obvious disastrous nature of it.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:43 pm

User Image Sumina dropped her book when gunshots rang out. She winced at the minds of the scared students. They were loud. She sighed as she relaxed, lowering the volume, so to speak, of those scared minds. She picked her book back up and put it in her bag, walking tot he door of the library. "What's going on...?" She muttered to herself, looking towards the sound of the scared minds. She started walking towards the nearest door to see what was going on outside.

Foxi Doll

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 pm

User Image
If you've ever wondered what would happen if an immovable object met an unstoppable force, you're about to find out. Far far away, on the very border between New York and Pennsylvania, a battle had been brewing. Two of the most powerful beings on the planet had begun to battle. And the carnage brought them all the way to Winchester. The incredible hulk was fighting the Juggernaut. In the middle of town. David was outside and watching the battle in seconds. This could not have been a worse time for this to happen, now while mutant opinion was so low. David let out a short string of curse words, realizing what this would mean for them.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:53 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

The sound made Sam jump, letting her hands fall from David as she turned towards the noise. 'Well whatever that was, it probably got his attention better than I did,' she thought warily.

"Don't let that smell go to your head please," she said absently as she grabbed her bag and moved down the fall to cautiously look around the corner. Then, as light travels faster than sound, so too did the wave of death and pain come after the smell of blood. Sam knew instantly that people had been hurt. It was too numerous and confusing to differentiate or define, but it hit her like a ram between the eyes.

"What is that?" she asked herself. As that wave receded, her own power rose to answer it. It wasn't nearly as high as when she lost control, but it did what it always did, answer to the need to heal. With one hand held out to her friends, she beckoned them to see what had made the noise.

"Bring your shield and hammer knight
Ride with me to battle tonight.
The gates of hell hath opened here
And demons rise to cast you fear"

And so they went to see, together.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:01 pm

User Image Sumina groaned and put a hand on her head. "Great, one mind is like an animal and the other is unreachable. This is just lovely." She said sarcastically as she followed the path of destruction.

Sumina hated humans very much, but her time as a human still affected her. She half felt bad for those who were hurt and half thought they got what they deserved. She was disgusted with the half that felt for the humans. She hurried on before she could think about it any longer.

Foxi Doll

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:05 pm

User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

What Masika saw when she followed her friends outside shocked her. She'd never seen such creatures as either the Hulk or Juggernaut in her life. Wolverine always set her against simulations that would actually be affected in some way by her powers during their training sessions. Meaning neither of the battling powerhouses had graced her training.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:25 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

If Sam ever felt small for her age, these two behemoths only enhanced that feeling tenfold. She stayed near David and Masika, watching as the two titans fought and roared and destroyed all around them. She knew that should they take notice of them, her and her friends would have little chance. Even David would not be able to handle such brute force and Sam did not fancy the idea of copying either giants energy to try her luck.

"Where did they come from?" she asked as they followed one of the clear paths of destruction. The devastation left in their shadow was thorough and given to a wide birth as if they took turns tossing one another. Each toss made whatever structure they met collapse or crumble to bits.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:33 pm

User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
"I dont know..."
David muttered, observing the fight. It was far more brutal, more primal, than anything David had ever experienced. Half of him wanted to join in the melee, but the other half knew that if he did, he would be beaten into a pulp within seconds. "What are two of the most powerful beings on Earth doing here..." The answer was innocent enough. The Juggernaut wanted to find out who was strongest. And after one punch was thrown, it escalated from there. "I've heard stories about the hulk... they said he was once known as the worldbreaker. One time he got so angry he actually almost broke the planet."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:46 pm

User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"I believe it," Sam answered softly as a buss was thrown twenty feet over their heads. She ducked instinctively, moving a step closer to David without realizing it.

"But what I mean is, why are they here now? I thought most everyone like us was undercover, or else in hiding? Not very low profile, having a wrestling match with skyscrapers as the posts." She looked around the area surrounding the fight, hoping a clue would shed some light on what had gone down.

baka-slash-chibi13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:34 am

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

Untouchable_Sanity

baka-slash-chibi13

lil_evil_cutie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent shifted, watching the chaotic brawl happening in front of them. His eyes flickered between crimson with slitted pupils and a dull sickly yellow that rippled momentarily with orange as his darker personalities watched through his eyes. Fortunately he wore mirrored sunglasses at the moment that hid his irises and eyes from sight. He inhaled sharply as he felt the surge of energy build deep in his abdomen. He noticed a momentary aura of reddish purple flickering around Juggernaut and a deep greenish yellow aura around the Hulk. It flickered so rapidly that he almost missed it even staring at the brawl with unblinking eyes. He glanced down at his hands and inhaled slowly but sharply as he noticed a neon greenish teal aura around his own hands that flickered up his forearms like flames; he knew it definitely wasn't his usual telekinetic aura, since that manifested as a pale silvery blue aura.
OOC - I noticed that notifying everyone that I wouldn't be able to post on Page 31 did very little good... so next time I strongly advise making sure you read my posts and remember them if I say I'm going to be out of contact... now because of that, I need a recap of what happened while I was gone. stressed
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games