Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Cabin in the Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"From a punk to a princess. My, oh my." Nikolai laughed brightly. "I was an only child, so I don't know what it's like to have siblings. I'd imagine it would be dreadful." he chuckled and resumed stroking Leon's hair. "Your turn to ask a question, dearie."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:31 pm
Leon Court

"Not yet, you owe me a secret," he said, smirking as his hands started to toy with a piece of cloth that used to be part of Nikolai's Leia costume.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:00 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Sin sighed. "I'd a feeling you'd linger on that." he murmured and tilted his head back to think. "Well... I've been to jail." he said. "It was to get a girl to love me, though she wasn't exactly an honor student, so I wouldn't be surprised to see her in jail sometime soon." He sighed. "You can imagine all the men that wanted to break me as soon as I stepped foot in that hellhole. Such a shame they didn't know who I was. Now most of them are awakening from a long coma, and others are still strengthening my reputation." He tilted his head back and smirked lightly at Leon. "Should you ever go to jail, dearie, you'll be fine if you just utter my name."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:10 pm
Leon Court

"I doubt I'm ever going back to jail," he chuckled, smirking. "But I promise I'll talk to you if it happens." He kept quiet for a few minutes, trying to think about what to ask, when it hit him. "What is your greatest fear?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai hesitated when he heard the next question, and his hand became still. He slowly lifted his lime green eyes to the frosted window, and after another long minute of silence he spoke. "...Snow." he murmured, not bothering to talk anymore about it. It sounded silly, to be afraid of snow, but he had too many painful memories associated with the weather. Just seeing it outside made him uneasy. "Yours?" he asked numbly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:38 pm
Leon Court

Leon didn't even really need to think about it. "Being alone again." It was a simple fear, and Leon didn't need to think. It was the only thing he was really afraid of.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:18 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Smiling tenderly, Nikolai leaned over and brushed the hair away from Leon's forehead. "Then I'll never leave your side." he promised as he stared into his beloved's eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:25 pm
Leon Court

"When did you become such a romantic?" he chuckled, raising his eyes to Nikolai's and smiling lovingly. "Oh, Nikolai. I don't deserve you."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:31 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Ah-ah-ah, dearie, it's my turn to ask a question." Nikolai chuckled. "What's your favorite color?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:56 pm
Leon Court

He grinned at the simple question. "Green," answered Leon, his hand settling on Nikolai's thigh. "And yours, beautiful?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Purple, green, yellow, and black." he answered. "Of course, I always follow the season's fashions. I believe this time we're on blue...? Either way, it should be the color for the season. Ah, but listen to me rant. What's your question, dearie?" he asked, resting his hand over Leon's and gently rubbing it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:38 pm
Leon Court

Leon's question just sprang out without a thought. "Why did you stay for me?" he asked, gazing up in wonder at the man he loved. "After so many who loved you and adored you, and wanted you more than life itself, why did you finally decide to settle for me?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:49 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai bit his lip. It was an answer he was sure Leon wouldn't want to hear, but... "At first, you were just another one of those people to me." he explained without looking at Leon's face. "In all honesty, dearie, I thought you were the same as everyone, shy, timid, naive to the world's corruptness. I wanted to be the one to introduce you to everything tragic the world could offer. Then when I finally took your virginity, you reminded me of Grigori. You had his powerful body and his kind attitude, and I hated that. I wanted to perfect my revenge, and get you to love me to the point of proposing to me just so I could leave you at the altar. But time passed on and I found it harder to stay on that track. You became someone much more than just a carbon copy of Grigori. You were... Leon. The feelings I thought were sparked because of your similarities was really just love forming, and it took your death for me to realize how hard I fell without even realizing it." he recounted then glanced down at Leon, waiting for his reaction.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:18 pm
Leon Court

Leon listened quietly, taking it all in. He'd known for a while that he had started as a replacement. But he'd never thought that that could have been one of the things that led him to loving him. With a small smile, Leon pushed himself upwards and sat beside the slender male. "I knew from the beginning that you were using me. I always expected you to go. But by the time I realized you weren't going anywhere, I also realized that I didn't want you to go. I spent so long trying to not love you that I fell wholeheartedly and irreversibly." He raised his hand to Nikolai's cheek, smiling softly. "And I don't regret a single moment of any of it."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled back at Leon and leaned against his hand. He bit his lip, tempted to kiss him and let it evolve into another round of passion, but restrained himself. "So... what about you, dearie?" he asked in a whisper. "You knew my reputation as well as how I wanted to use you. What made you date me still?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games