Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:22 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly, unaware that Mamoru had arrived minutes after they'd left and had stayed with both girls until they'd awoken. A soft sigh escaped him. "Gotta remember that here, what we know isn't what is... especially since in a subtle way just being here shifts things," he muttered under his breath.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:30 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi sighed slightly and leaned against the counter "I get that, but if we're going to be stuck here, Raen, we need to find the place where we fit, that doesn't involve saving other peoples necks every few minutes or so...We can't just keep to ourselves, that alone would draw too much attention." She pulled the blindfold off and held it up "This alone is going to ignite questions, besides the fact I can recite from memory when, for all these people know, I've been blind my entire life."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:41 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen took a deep breath. "Well, there are things we've wanted to do at home that our families, for whatever reasons, wouldn't allow us to do... so why not do them?" he said with a small smile, his eyebrow twitching slightly at the blindfold. He planned to really surprise people, including Mairi, since he knew she knew he liked listening to music, though as far as she knew he had never tried playing any.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi went quiet for a moment, debating on finally telling Raen the truth before sighing slightly "My family doesn't care what I do, not anymore at least.You know about my nanna dying, but I lived with her for six years before that.My adoptive parents died in a car accident..." She what she did, and didn't do, was entirely her own choice.She set the blindfold down and picked at the ends of it "If you want to give playing the guitar a chance, then go ahead.I'm not really in a position to do anything right now."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:28 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes, sighing softly. "Quit brooding already; there's nothing stopping you from making something of yourself, least of all me," he said coolly. He knew he sounded a bit annoyed because he was, though he didn't like anyone putting themselves down, especially if they were friends of his.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:32 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi scowled at him "What am I supposed to do?I can't 'see' enough to draw.I don't have a violin here and I'd end up killing myself if I tried to cook.When you come up with a good idea, let me know." She walked around the counter and back down the hall, leaving the blindfold where she'd dropped it.It wasn't that she was putting herself down, she was simply stating the obvious.She'd relied so much on her sight before, she was all but lost without it.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:45 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow as he concentrated, his form seemingly simply dissolving into thin air as he simultaneously materialized directly in front of Mairi. "You can't see... ********... you will now," he snapped as he caught Mairi's forehead in one hand suddenly. He focused, letting his own sight be fully transferred to Mairi, giving her his sight at the expense of his own. "You deserve to see the world; I don't need to in order to do what I enjoy," he said in a low voice as he let go of Mairi's head, unaware that her eyes had reverted to their normal color as he walked towards the door.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi let out a startled gasp when everything blurred in her mind and came into actual focus.She didn't know whether to laugh or cry, but grabbed Raen's arm "Take it back.I was the one made blind.Not you.If I was supposed to be able to see they would have left me alone..." She turned him to face her, making sure to memorize what she saw "Raen...If I was made blind...Maybe there was a reason for it..Maybe I'm supposed to see the things that others can't..." She could feel whoever it was in the back of her mind start to rant, like something about her having her sight back wasn't supposed to happen.Not yet.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked an eyebrow at her, using very slight pulses of energy to 'see' around him. "You already do. I don't see much reason to take something that leaves you virtually helpless; besides, what reason would there be to deprive someone of sight when they deserve to see what is around them?" he said in a low voice.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:28 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi shook her head slightly "I can;t, not without being blind.When I looked at you, I could see your cards.But now all I see is you...Whatever I'm supposed to do...I can't do it with actually seeing..." She squeezed his hand gently, half pleading now "Take your sight back, Raen..You're going to need it more than I will.."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:44 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sighed softly. "All right; I don't like the fact that you're letting something this simple stop you from living," he murmured, reversing what he had done though he made it a point to enhance her sensory talent slightly so that it was easier for her to 'see'. He blinked a few times before taking a deep breath.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:49 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi closed her eyes as her sight left her again, once again using the odd gift she'd been granted to see.Standing on her tiptoes, she kissed his cheek "I'm not letting it stop me from living.It's just a bit harder to find what I can and can't do." She back up into her bedroom and gave a small smile "But with someone as nutty as you, I shouldn't have too hard of a time finding something to keep me busy." She closed the door so she could get dressed so that they could sign up for classes at the nearest college.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:58 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen snorted. "What makes you think that I know what I want to do? I know what I enjoy... but when it comes to what I'm talented in other than putting my foot in my mouth... I'm not so sure," he said with a self-depreciating chuckle as he headed for his own room and changed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:22 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi smiled calling through the door "Which is why I'll be able to stay busy.The fact you have no idea what you're doing makes me work harder to make sure I know what I'm doing." She changed into a fitted blank knit tshirt and one of the skirts she'd bought that stopped mid thigh.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:33 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen rolled his eyes. "Really? I hadn't noticed," he said teasingly as he joked with her. He wore a dark blue tee shirt that had the same sunburst with three lightning bolts impaling it as his towel had and black jeans over black mid-calf height boots as he came out.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games