Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:13 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Having seen Darrell storm off, Armageddon was more than sure it had something to do with Ben, and his suspicions were confirmed when he heard the door slam in the distance. A sigh escaped his nose as he glanced up the stairs. Knowing that kid, he'd be shut out for a good while, so it'd be a good idea to give him time to cool off.
The time was an hour, and, like clockwork, Armageddon was at the doorway when the hour was finished. "Hey!" he called out while racking his knuckles against the door, his other hand in his pocket. "Open up. Tell me what all that yelling was about earlier."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:25 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Hearing that the visitor was Armageddon and no one else, Ben walked over to the door and unlocked it, opening it wide enough to let the demon in. "Darrell and I... We had a fight," he said quietly, walking away from the door to sit on the bed and clasp his hands on his lap. "I've made such a terrible mistake."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:41 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Armageddon frowned and awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. It hadn't even been that long and already Ben made enemies with another member of the family. Sighing, the demon closed the door behind him and sat down besides Ben. "There's no helpin' it." he said. "He'll come around. You too, kid. You stop mopin' and try to enjoy yourself here." he said as he put both hands into his pockets and crossing his legs.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:26 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"I'm trying," he insisted, leaning his head on the man's arm and closing his eyes. "But every time I open my mouth, I do something else wrong. I just... I wish my mom and dad were here."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:31 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Don't worry about any of that." Armageddon said and moved his arm so that it wrapped around the boy's shoulders. "Everybody has their crappy days. Maybe you should get a job, though. I don't know, kid, you'd be out of the house and away from mine; plus, you'd earn spending money. Why not try that?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:37 am
βenjamin Ғoster

His ears perked. "A job? I guess I could try that," he thought aloud. "Of course, I'd have to shift my appearance. Last job I had, they didn't have any male uniforms for me since I'm so weirdly sized and shaped, so I had to wear the stupid girl's uniform which was basically a mini-skirt and a corset." He shivered at the memory, letting himself be warmed by the man's heated side. "But who would hire me this late into the season?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:19 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"People come and go." Armageddon shrugged. "Hell, if no one hires you then I'll kill a manager myself." he smirked and ruffled Ben's hair.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:30 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"That's oddly very sweet," giggled Ben, pushing himself up to kiss Armageddon's cheek, his hands on the man's chest and side. "But please don't kill anyone just to get me a job."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:34 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Yeah, well, don't think too much about it, kid." the demon grunted. After a few seconds, he looked over at Ben and stared at that face. His own face stayed with its usual scowl, but a blush appeared the more the boy giggled until, finally, he pushed him down onto the bed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:49 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Oh!" he cried out as he hit the bed, hands falling beside his head and innocent eyes looking up at his stepfather. "What was that for?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Shuddup." the redhead griped as he got on top of Ben, setting a hand on either side of his head. "Take off your shirt, let's have sex." he said without a hint of shame on his face.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:25 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben blinked in confusion, pursing his lips. "What? Right now?" Seeing the look in Armageddon's eyes, though, the teen's fingers hurried to the edge of his shirt, pulling it upwards and over his head, exposing the pale, flawless skin.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

"Shaddup." Armageddon grunted, a blush covering his scowl. "You're the one who started it, tempting me like that." He practically glomped the poor boy afterwards, barely giving him time to react to anything before the fun began.

~~~

The demon zipped his pants back up before relaxing on the bed once more. He folded an arm behind his head and scratched his bare chest with the other. He seemed to glower at the ceiling, appearing angry, but every time he looked down at Ben his gaze would shoot back up. Damn, this was awkward. What was he doing? He should talk, shouldn't he? That's what lovers do, right? But damn, it had been so long since he had done anything like this, he forgot what to even talk about. Usually Alcott would start the talks, but...

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:03 am
βenjamin Ғoster

"I'm beginning to think you have a problem with my underwear," breathed the young teen as he held up the remains of his boxer-briefs, buttoning his shorts with his other hand. He sighed, then moved to lay back on the bed and set his head on Armageddon's chest. "So, not to ruin pillow talk, but do you know when Mom's coming back?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:12 am
Mayah Playah

ᾏrmageddon

User Image

Hearing the last comment, Armageddon blushed and looked away as he grumbled gibberish under his breath. He remembered getting so frustrated with trying to get Ben's underwear off that he resorted to ripping them off. With his teeth.
He only looked back when asked about his 'wife'. "No idea, kid." he said as the hand that was originally on his chest curled around Ben's shoulders. "Probably a week at the earliest. Missin' her already?"

User Image

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces