Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:36 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

The smaller man shrugged. "I'm sure there's a mad scientist out there that thinks like Grandpa." he said, thinking of his own mother. "Oh hey," he blinked as yet another idea sprang into mind. "Why don't you use her to find that Nobutaka guy? She'll get enough freedom to be happy, and you can get revenge!" he said as a fist went to the palm of his hand to solidify his idea.
At the mention of freedom, Emma shifted for only a second, but remained passive and apathetic.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:48 pm
User Image

"What, and let her out? What if she gets hurt?!" gasped Daniel, hugging Emma to his body, although he did seem to be thinking about it. Glancing down to his pet, he pursed his lips in thought. "Do... Do you want to try that, Emma-girl?" he asked, although he knew she wouldn't answer.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:04 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

A bead of sweat rolled down the side of Julian's head. "You're like a crazy cat lady, only you're a guy with a bird-girl." he murmured, eyes bold lines.
When asked if she wanted to go, Emma lifted her eyes for a second to look at Daniel before looking back down. Her wings twitched slightly, almost flapping.
"Well, bird whisperer?" Julian asked while eyeing the strange duo. "What'd she say?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:28 pm
User Image

Daniel sighed at her reaction, standing upright and setting his hand on her head. "She wants to go," he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a thin silver chain that he'd been given by Decius soon after being given Emma. He looped it twice around her wrist, then carried the chain loosely to her neck, looping around it three times. It bonded together, a tiny charm appearing at her neck and wrist, and he released her. "Alright Emma. You have the rest of the day to look around for Nobutaka. That chain will bring you home when the sun sets, and let you free once again when it rises. Do you understand me?" His voice was soft and tender, as if speaking to Julian in the intimate privacy of a bed.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:03 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The bead of sweat rolled down the side of Julian's head again, only this time bigger. He watched Emma climb to her feet as soon as she was released and, as she flapped her wings in what might've been excitement, nodded at her master. As he watched the girl's motionless face absorb Daniel's tender words, all Julian could think was, Jesus, if he didn't have a thing for me then I'd think those two get it on everyday... Maybe I should get Grandpa to make me one, too...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:11 am
User Image

"Alright. Now come with me." Daniel led his pet to a great window out in the hall, turning to her and setting his hands on her shoulders. "I'll see you when the sun sets," he said before kissing her forehead and opening the window. He turned away, not wanting to see her go. It hurt too much.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

As the bird-girl flew off, her wings spreading to their full extent, Julian walked over and stood by Daniel's side. He put on a brave look, though it was obvious that it was more mocking than authentic. "They grow up so fast." he commented.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:09 pm
User Image

"Almost too fast," he sighed, crossing his arms and looking over to Julian. He raised an eyebrow at the other teen's expression, then started to walk away. "Well, now what do we do?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"I say visit your parents." Julian said as he followed Daniel. "Your dad hasn't seen you since he woke up, and they were both freaked out when they heard you were gone. I told them you needed time to clear your head, by the way. Not entirely a lie."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:20 pm
User Image

Daniel looked away from Julian. "I can't face him," he said, ashamed.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:28 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

His own expression softening, the brunette walked towards Daniel and put a comforting hand on his arm. "It's okay. All he cares about is seeing you. By the time you're done I'm sure Emma will know where that guy is."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

"Enough, Julian!" boomed Daniel as he ripped his arm from the other male's and continued down the hall. "I can't see him until I get revenge on that man for what he did to my father, for what he did to my mother. Try to understand." He stopped at the staircase, sighing. "I'm going to go sharpen my knives. Come with me if you want, but I'm not going to that hospital."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian hesitated when Daniel snapped at him, slowly letting his hand fall limply beside him. He frowned as the blonde stormed off, but began walking after him when offered to accompany him. Knowing Daniel, he'd get too reckless with his lust for revenge. He couldn't leave Daniel alone like that, he had to be around to protect him.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

Daniel inhaled sharply as they entered the weapon room, taking up a dagger that he knew his mother had added to the collection and bringing it to the sharpening stone. "Grab a few more of these for me, will you?" he asked, voice eerily calm and cool.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:42 pm
Mayah Playah
Time skip a few hours, will ya? Unless you've got something ya wanna do with these two?

Julian Rieux

Saying nothing, the young killer went to the area Daniel got the knife from and got four more of them. He returned to the blonde and handed them to him. "... You're strangely calm." he uttered under his breath, unable to stand the silence.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games