Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] Final Frontier Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:57 pm
"Oh!" Daniel exclaimed, "You're one of those, uhhh... It's on the tip of my tongue... You know what I mean. Those guys. That's like the opposite of the police. Uh, well, let's see, I don't see why I shouldn't help, I guess. Whatever it is you're wanting help with."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:59 pm
[Room S]

Lex hung in the back, a firm believe of not screwing up when scary people worked, and interested in how Faleen would handle him. Or Daniel would handle them being Team Rocket. Which went... well. He wandered about the apparent lack of brain cells, but at least Daniel didn't seem to be wanting to kill them in their sleep.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:01 pm
"You could say that." The Agent replied dryly. But she got what she wanted out of him.

Pulling out her dex she messaged everyone "I'm letting the Galactic down, Zoroark will be assigned to getting him out to Claire"

"Let him down." Faleen said to the shiny dark type. the large female creature chuffed lightly before pouncing over and slicking the net open, to allow the man a hole to spill out from.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:04 pm
The chatot replied to Char's question, happily staying perched on his shoulder wherever he went, and gesturing with a wing towards the rockets.

Unfortunately for Discord, he would be unable to get past the blockage and into the rest of the training areas.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:06 pm
Daniel hit the floor with a thud despite grappling at the remains of the net to try to lower himself more carefully, wincing his one visible eye and hissing through clenched teeth. "Well that, uh. That makes the whole sleeping leg issue a little less, uh... Ow." With a groan he positioned himself to sit up, rubbing at his back. "Also, I'm, uh, technically not a Galactic. Just sayin'."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:07 pm
[T >> R]

He knew he probably didn't look okay - the question had come to his ears as 'are you functional' and, well, now he was that. Moreso, as the weight of Faleen's hand grounded him as Aulus' had. His return smile was steadier, and silently grateful.

"David," he repeated to Aulus. "Crazy guy probably-in-the-vents David?" That was how they'd gotten in here; looking for that guy -- no, following..

"Yeah, we should find that guy - and our guy," he added, because he didn't see that grunt they'd run after in the room anymore. "I want a word with that grunt. Let's head back."

Rocket Agent Hayes

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:08 pm
Zoroark crouched down by him, placing her claws on the floor as the man started to get himself back up.

Faleen arched her eyebrows. "Oh? and how do you figure that technicality?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:09 pm
"Well, technically," Daniel replied, "Galactic stopped being a thing around the time Fenrir died."  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:11 pm
[T >>> R]

<...Ah, automatic?> Char wondered aloud. Char sighed the sigh of a pokemon who has sighed this sigh before many times and knows he will do so many times in the future.

The grass serpent wriggled, his horn clearly hooked onto some debris. <...Maybe.>

Char shook his head and reached over to free his ally. As he spoke the tall Charizard stumped back over to Aulus and rumbled deep in his chest, gesturing to the door.

Discord followed behind him rather sheepishly.

____

[T >>> R]

"Copy that," Aulus replied into his own dex, still holding his staff in the other hand as he turned for the door. "I don't know if it's worth us trying to press any further into the training rooms.... Maybe David went into the vents." And wasn't that a comforting thought? Still over the dex he added; "Faleen, can you ask our new friend out there if his friend goes in the vents?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:12 pm
“Likely the same way I do. Ex-galactic doesn’t really equate galactic status now does it?” Lex paused. “Or he is an ex-something, considering he had a codename and didn’t care to share it.” He looked over the man and paused.

“When did that happen?” It seemed that there had been a serious shift in power and he had missed it. He would have understood if Tethys had died, or been overthrown she had been the powerhouse of Galactic for so long. But to shed everything and start... anew.

"Tethys made a new group." He questioned softly.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Rocket Agent Faleen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:13 pm
"Mmm" she hummed in understanding though with no sympathy.
"Zoroark, Get him up and bring him out to Claire as soon as he can stand. then rejoin he group.

She sent a message along to Claire "Elite Claire, we found a survivor. I'm sending one of my team out to bring him to your location."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:18 pm
Claire, to Faleen

Keep him with you, he may be useful to you inside, unless he's too injured to be of use

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:19 pm
[R]

"Oh!" Aulus straightened abruptly and grabbed his dex again. "And Faleen, ask about that symbol? The one behind the one dead guy." Not the pile of dead guys.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:19 pm
Standby
Was her reply to Claire and she returned her eyes to Daniel
"Can you walk?"

she got another message from Aulus, furrowing her brow as she wasn't sure what he was talking about, but asked anyway
"I'm told to ask you what the message on the wall in blood is supposed to mean."  

Rocket Agent Faleen

[X]Natty-Chan[X]

Floppy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:20 pm
Room R
He didn't stray too far from the team, so Tama just waited until the team finally started heading out from where they were currently located.

"So... Downstairs is just left?" He asked when they finally started filing out

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games