Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:47 pm

Gear Bush
Somewhere to lurk... lurk lurk lurk~ read read read!

*Hands you a brochure* Welcome to my strange island. Enjoy the stay. Cookies are in that dark corner over there along with me and my cats.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:40 pm

The writing gods have been favoring me lately. I've gotten off writing hiatus with both of my main stories. I'm finishing chapter 1 of The Vestria Chronicles: Tales of Eternia and Hell this week, and posting it!! I'm on my final draft, I'm almost done with it, and then I've just got to edit it which will take me about 2 hours or so and then I'll be finished!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:20 am

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
The writing gods have been favoring me lately. I've gotten off writing hiatus with both of my main stories. I'm finishing chapter 1 of The Vestria Chronicles: Tales of Eternia and Hell this week, and posting it!! I'm on my final draft, I'm almost done with it, and then I've just got to edit it which will take me about 2 hours or so and then I'll be finished!
kitties! heart *pounces them*

Stories emotion_kirakira I'm totally interested :3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:08 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
A huge horde of Paladins just charged into the battle RP and shot a light into space to try and destroy the moon. Hafgrim joined in with their light. Two mages are desperately attempting to destroy the bell that's keeping the moon alive, and Haffy might have to break away to help them if nobody else does. This is getting so interesting!!!

Well s**t! The Skaven Warlord just sent in Project X to the battle, which is a creature that screams the pains of death and projects the face of Bremmason who the Paladin leader failed to save and lives with the guilt of knowing Bremmason won't come back. We're screwed? Maybe? Someone destroy the bells NOW! HELP THE PALADINS!!!!11!!1!111

Haffy jumped in and tried to help destroy the bells, but he just dropped his most powerful rune and can't retrieve it, and used another one that drained most of his energy. He can't keep up for much longer, but nor can anyone else. But... we're making progress at least? lol (<<

My most impressive excerpt from the roleplay so far:

Hafgrim panted heavily as he dropped one ax and stared in horror at the sudden rise of Skaven rushing from beyond the horizon line in a horde as large a never-ending ocean. Shivers ran down his spine as he tore his gaze away and glared directly at Thrabble.

“I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN FROM THIS FIGHT REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY SOLDIERS YOU BRING!!!” Hafgrim roared, leaning forward to grip his torn torso. He ripped his bloody hand away and reached into the sack.

“You fool! Don’t you see there’s no destroying my shields?!” Thrabble challenged.

Hafgrim took a deep breath and gulped harshly. “You’re the fool,” he commented. “I was just too blind to see it until now.” Suddenly, he twisted his hand with the rune of defense, now upside down and pressed it to Thrabble’s heart, listening to the deafening roar of the creature as he fell to the ground, gasping for his own breath. Without hesitation, the Viking pushed him onto his back, and touched the blade of his ax to Thrabble’s throat. “Reversed rune. I’ve undone all your defenses, you b*****d. Your actions of destruction to the Collective will no longer linger!!”

Thrabble’s helpless eyes widened as he stared up at the Viking desperately. “PLEASE!! H–HAVE MERCY!!” he begged.

“MERCY IS ONLY GIVEN TO THE DESERVING!!”

========================================================

Haffy won't kill Thrabble. His heart's too soft because he's flawed, and he fears it making him power-hungry like his former king who he feared every moment of his life until he fled to the Collective for refuge.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Friends are falling away from me for several reasons, but through the Collective, through Marching Band, through Gaia, I've made more friends than ever before who I can trust to stick by my side. Those who have left me... they were never true friends. They were people who never gave a s**t about who I am. These people who I've met in these groups, they're genuinely concerned about my life and have constantly shown time and time again they just want me to be happy. And I can't thank them enough. They message me asking if I'm ok on bad days even if it isn't all that bad, they ask me how I'm doing and what I do and don't want to talk about, and they support me on my choices. They send me stuff to make me laugh and smile, and never leave me out of things. I love people, I love my friends, I love everyone in my life. Thank you, all of you!! biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:24 pm

I am so tired, but my cat keeps snuggling with me. I can't leave her. It's impossible.

I AM ETERNALLY BOUND TO THE CAT

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:48 am

So Haffy is pretty much overexpending his energy on Thrabble who won't back down. He said he'd spare the Skaven, but I haven't decided what he'll do then. I think I'll have Haffy render him immobile, strike and destroy the bell tower, and then force Thrabble to watch as everything he tried to make happen, falls apart before his eyes and he can't do anything. Like Haffy told him, there are fates worse than death, and he'll make Thrabble wish he had died.

Yeah I'm going to do that. That's a fantastic plan!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:12 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
So Haffy is pretty much overexpending his energy on Thrabble who won't back down. He said he'd spare the Skaven, but I haven't decided what he'll do then. I think I'll have Haffy render him immobile, strike and destroy the bell tower, and then force Thrabble to watch as everything he tried to make happen, falls apart before his eyes and he can't do anything. Like Haffy told him, there are fates worse than death, and he'll make Thrabble wish he had died.

THRABBLE HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!!! AND HAFFY DESTROYED PART OF THE BELL ON THE BELL TOWER!!!!!

(But I don't know if Thrabble died. Haffy, however, he fell on his back and nearly got paralyzed. He'll be fine, though. He spared Thrabble himself. Now he'll destroy the tower.)

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:30 am

My cat woke me up this morning by jumping on me and dropping a live mouse on me. She tackled it and dragged it over to the floor, and we went on a mouse chase for a good 15 minutes. My uncle woke up and caught it in a container, so we brought it outside alive. But my cat spent a good 45 minutes looking for the mouse after it was gone.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:49 am

I have impressed doctors with my eyesight, and have taken tests. I've got eyesight better than that of eagles apparently. My mom and I were curious, so we got me tested to see just how good my sight was.

Today, I was listening to metal music, and my uncle pressed a button a lighter with a super high frequency, and I cringed. He tried a few more times, and the same thing kept happening. He was super impressed and is interested in getting my hearing tested now to see how good that is.

I feel like a superhuman. I think I've got hidden powers that are finally awakening.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:50 am

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

THRABBLE HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!!!! AND HAFFY DESTROYED PART OF THE BELL ON THE BELL TOWER!!!!!

(But I don't know if Thrabble died. Haffy, however, he fell on his back and nearly got paralyzed. He'll be fine, though. He spared Thrabble himself. Now he'll destroy the tower.)

Welp,Thrabble's dead because Eldritch Knight threw a giant centaur's tooth into him. Then Paladin destroyed the tower, and Haffy destroyed the ringer. Now all that's left is the moon. WARLORD WILL FALL!!! TORGRIM WILL NOT SUCCEED THIS DAY!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:36 am

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Welp,Thrabble's dead because Eldritch Knight threw a giant centaur's tooth into him. Then Paladin destroyed the tower, and Haffy destroyed the ringer. Now all that's left is the moon. WARLORD WILL FALL!!! TORGRIM WILL NOT SUCCEED THIS DAY!!!

s**t WARLORD WROTE THE COOLEST ENDING!!!!! (seriously this guy is a master writer and he needs to write a book)

So Torgrim rescued Thrabble in time, and Tarek destroyed the tower, forcing the moon to fade away and die off. But Torgrim took Thrabble into the war room and showed him an attack plan map, and convinced him to join his crew. But Thrabble and Torgrim were a duo the entire time, and yet there were 5 thrones. So Thrabble asked what the point of the others was, and Torgrim told him he wasn't associating with just him and Wave 2 ended there!!!

Aka there are 5 main enemies, and we only finished wave 2!!!! The Collective may have 3 more waves to face!!!!

I want to be friends with Warlord. Dude, teach me your writing master skills!! Please!!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

s**t WARLORD WROTE THE COOLEST ENDING!!!!! (seriously this guy is a master writer and he needs to write a book)

So Torgrim rescued Thrabble in time, and Tarek destroyed the tower, forcing the moon to fade away and die off. But Torgrim took Thrabble into the war room and showed him an attack plan map, and convinced him to join his crew. But Thrabble and Torgrim were a duo the entire time, and yet there were 5 thrones. So Thrabble asked what the point of the others was, and Torgrim told him he wasn't associating with just him and Wave 2 ended there!!!

Aka there are 5 main enemies, and we only finished wave 2!!!! The Collective may have 3 more waves to face!!!!

I want to be friends with Warlord. Dude, teach me your writing master skills!! Please!!
Sounds fantastic as ******** o,o
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:38 am

Gear Bush
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Sounds fantastic as ******** o,o

It is!! biggrin Roleplaying is so much fun!

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:20 pm

I can't stop listening to The Sovingarde Song, especially when working on my irl Skyrim sword... Help??
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games