Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
.::Introduce Yourself (or face a life of lurking...)::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiroptera Prince

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:24 am
Hi im reaver98, just got added today!
im 16
Most of my familly has no religion except my grandparents on my fathers said, my nan being a... jehova's witnes i think its spelt... She tries to drag me with her every now and then not accepting the fact that i don't accept her faith sweatdrop i feel she secretly loathes me...

Nice to meet you guys! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:40 am
Hey there, i'm Soulless0. Since i'm lazy with introductions, i'll get straight to the point. I'm 14, i've been an atheist since the day I was born and my atheist way of thinking has grown considereably stronger over the past couple of years.

Anyway, it's good to meet other people who think the way I do. Fellow atheists are hard to come by where I live.  

The Saxonaut

Tipsy Raider

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:27 am
      Welcome everyone! Always good to see new people around. :]

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:34 pm
'llo! I'm Chloe, I'm 14 and I'm a vampire.

I also do not rape the Bible, even though I threaten to do so.

I have no religion, for I think it should be discarded.

Faith is believing in something you know isn't true.  

-CarelessMemories-

7,550 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Nudist Colony 200

Garland-Briggs

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:25 pm
Hi, I'm 18, I study science at university and I'm an atheist.
My liking for rationality and empirical evidence as well as logical prediction leaves no room for a god in my life, and I can see no plausible way of one existing, so I choose not to believe.
Pleased to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:37 pm
Greetings, my next delicious meal-- I mean, new members.

Heh.  

Theophrastus

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:40 pm
Sup, I'm mark, and I hope you new members can get some new threads and posts going, in our main and sub forums. (Subs been kinda down lately.) Great to see you all. Remember ninja *no religion bashing* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:03 pm
Im A Green Beret and I'm me  

hurpdedurp

Alphabet Whore

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:44 pm
Yo! The names +Pershiw+, or Whisper, or Ash, or Queen of The Sunflower Seeds.

I'm almost 15. I love screamo, birght colors, drawing, and religious/political debating. I'm anti-war, anti-religion, and anti-government. (God, now that it's written out, I sound like a total poser). I spend most of my time on Gaia, or other sites. Oh, and I love Scrubs.

That is me -^^-  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:11 pm
Wilkommen zum waarheid.  

Theophrastus

CountGrishnak

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:06 am
Hello. I'm Matt. I'm eighteen. I'm a musician and I live in the South. I've made an introduction before, I believe, but I have been working and playing music to the extent that I had no time to get on Gaia. I enjoy many forms of art and expression, but I prefer stuff that's not the usual (i.e. Noise Music and Dadaist Poetry).

I follow Nihilist Philosophy and really just try to stay neutral on aspects of people's hapiness and how our world is doing.

Feel free to PM and chat. I enjoy talking about music and all that jazz.  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:56 am
Hey guys, I just got accepted. I look forward to intelligent discussions. I'm 18, just graduated high school, and I'll be going to UC Berkeley in the fall. I like to read, run (especially sprints), and do math.  

Baron von Turkeypants

Alexander Blair

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:18 pm
James-leezy
Macon Georgia
Pm me if you wanna know more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:38 pm
Heyo~ I'm Pmyi / Blau. Pmyi is pronounced "pee-may," for those of you who were wondering. I'm fourteen years old and in... three days? I will no longer be a freshman in high school. :') I'm studying German and next year will be taking ASL and German II. I love manga / anime and video games. I love underground-ish music. I'm just your typical dork, I guess. *g*

I'm agnostic-atheist and consider myself irreligious -- the rest of my family is Christian, but I disagree with too many points to consider myself Christian as well. That, and I guess I'm... anti-religious? I don't think there should be any religions because of how many wars there are being fought because of them.

And... yeah. :'D

Pmyi

flame skulls

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:12 am
welcome everyone 3nodding  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games