Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Cri-chi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:26 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Cri, I'm 15 yrs old and I live in Australia.
I goto high school, and am also a check-out-chick haha blaugh
I love meeting new people! And getting random friend requests (I know some people dont)
So yays!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:39 pm

Ello Ello, I'm Phere and I'm an active member of Gaia. I just started my Quest thread Yesterday [due to some glitches I needed to change over], and I'm looking for art, which brings me to a major point. I ADORE ART.

Currently, I'm a mod in the Freebie art land guild, a 'staffie' in Odango's Spiffy Giveaway, and a regular in Set's Fool's Paradise. I really do like giveaways, not for the item, but beacuse of the fact that the people tend to be quite friendly. We seem to actually form... Dysfunctional familys, and we always accept new members. Like a safe haven, away from the scary chatterbox and other fourms. Its a nice place to be actually.

I love music as well, all styles, in diffrent languages as well. I'm quite open to anything you want to suggest, so go ahead and send me a PM if you think I might like something. I don't bite, and I'm always open to conversation, questions, and critisism. Unforutually, I don't belive in random friends requests, but if I actually talk to you, its fine with me.

I'm willing to talk to you, or try and help you out if I can, I'm getting quite good at vending, and I can teach you what I know. So don't be afraid to ask for my help, I'll always be willing to give it. 3nodding

Pheregames

Desirable Streaker

14,600 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • 50 Wins 150

the champ2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:39 pm
yo i am new i like meeting new ppl even tho my friendlist is full XD my name chris i like basketball,football,baseball, and hockey(i like seeing players beat each other up) XD and my age is annoumyse  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:33 am
Ello! <3

I'm Kashira Ka04 and you can just call me by my username.
I'm 15, female (straight), and live in the U.S.
I have school, extracurricular activities, and two jobs, so I'll get on when I can.

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

K!era

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:27 am
Hellau!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 2:38 pm
Hai everyone! My name's Alanna. I'm new.
I like to read. A lot.
I also never know what to say in my introductions.  

Wings Akimbo

Zulu the Tainted

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:30 pm
Hey, im bradley (brad for short) Im 14 and im in california. I like to paintball, go on my computer and tinker with stuff, play video games, shoot and fly ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:42 pm
I'm Charlie.
I rawk yo sawks.
I'ma be a world-famous best-selling author before I graduate high skool.
BELIEVE IT!

Charlie Ze Unicorn

Notsuna Tanomi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:40 pm
Hi everyone!

You can call me Tanomi. I'm a big KH fan, as you can see based on my dream avatar... ^^ I was born March 21st 1991. I live in Canada, although I'm Vietnamese... So I speak 3 languages (Vietnamese, French and English). Feel free to PM me and add me to your friendlist, I love meeting new people... So, nice to meet you all! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:57 am
Hiya 3nodding Im 13 and i live in England, i like reading, drawing, surfing the web, playing games and of course .. going on gaia! blaugh  

oOMainaOo

Nurgis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:08 pm
Hey there, my name is Nurgis.
I'd like to say thank you Crazy_vamp666 for allowing me into this guild 4laugh
I'm a old gaian, well late '03 one and although I've been here long I haven't really got that much into every aspect of gaia and I'll doubt I'll ever will.

What I mostly do on gaia is attending my Stardragon shop which is my adored pet shop although it has never gained that much popularity. Other than that I often surf the Charity forum looking for nice conversations and people who I like to draw avi art for pirate

In my early gaian years I often donated as much as I could to others not realizing that my first quest was constantly nearing the impossible while doing so. I don't regret it though as much as some would think because I made people happy and my stay here on gaia isn't always about the outfit.
I'm a 19 year old from Iceland and my hobbies are, Books, Movies and the like.

I'm hoping to have fun in this guild and please don't hesitate to drop me a line if you're interested in a chat biggrin
heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:11 pm
My name is Jane I am 14 and I am from California but was born in France but no I am not french I am Russian so yeah I love animals and look forward to meeting some friends on here!  

reDICKulous-reCOKulous

dzinae

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:45 pm
Hello! My name is dzinae, and I just joined, (obviously. xD)

Hmm.. about me...

WELL, I'm a book worm, and a computer nerd. xD I'm an Evanescence fan, and a Placebo fan.

I'm Canadian! o.O I'm 19 years old, and my favourite colour is orange.

And and... that's about all I can think of. ^-^ If you have questions for me I'd be happy to answer 'em! <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:45 pm
w00t I was accepted, I am moo moo cows, I have been on gaia for a while^^

I`m a geek!  

moo moo cows

fIesh Iight

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:58 pm
Helllooooo!

Hiya, i'm Lizzin, though, not my name in real life. That's Lilly. But anywho, I love MICE, and PIZZA, not at the same time please. o.o

I like HORROR movies, usually ZOMBIES!

I like MURDER MYSTERY stuff!

I'm RUSSIAN AMERICAN.

I HATE people that don't use their brain, or are to lazy to type out the word YOU.

I'm PROTECTIVE, and POSSESIVE of my loved one, and can be VIOLENT in provoked.

I love CUTE stuff, and FLOWERS!

Possesions are NOT the most important thing, friends and family ARE!

I'm a LESBIAN, but I don't hate you boys, just couldn't ever marry you!

I DISLIKE bigotist people, and find them utterly repulsive in their ways.

I'm a BHUDDIST, but I don't believe in non-violence, just that everything in the world should be respected, even after violence.

I want a BONZAI TREE!

I'm 20 years old, and find life wonderful, even though I don't live with the upper class folk. I feel love for everyone, unless you show me that you truly are a terrible person.

So, that's a bit about me! Love ya!  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games