Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:46 pm
Vi nodded. "Im fine or rather i will be. Dotn worry ive had worse done to me." She smiled and gazed at Urskil.

Cy appeared behind Aria, however he stayed in the shadows not wanting to be seen. The sight didnt surprised him as much as it had Aria, he figured to expect something like this. For now he waited to see what Aria would do abotu the situation before he stepped in. The toxic smell in the room was annoying to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:30 pm
"Lets see..." said Aria. Then she looked around. The water is full of the strange chemical. Persides the S's, the eggs weren't even around the liquid. Also the river seems to be carrying the liquid out. She smiled, but for a bit. She relax and then went and hit a section of the wall. Soon the exit of the cave is block by a ton of rock. "Okay..... was that wise...." Aria asked herself. Though by doing so the water started to rise in the area.  

AlexBloodRose

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:01 pm
Thomas continued deepy into the church, wanting deeper darkness. He drew from the thick shadows around him several weak shades. Feeble, but frightening enough to scare off most that would try to attack. "I said, is anyone here!" he felt something was not normal about the church.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:02 pm
((everyones away from the church right now were all in the woods lol))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:52 pm
((I have my own agenda right now. THe place is dark, I'll leave my reasoning at that.))

"This'll work nicely" said THomas, having ventured significantly in to meet his liking. He returned to the main hall, and drew up shadow barreiers to block the windows and the door. After that, he speed the creatures around as a safe gaurd. Then went into a lightless back room for some sleep. He called up one last creature, larger and stronger than the others, "You gaurd the door." he said, then nodded off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:07 pm
AlexBloodRose
"Lets see..." said Aria. Then she looked around. The water is full of the strange chemical. Persides the S's, the eggs weren't even around the liquid. Also the river seems to be carrying the liquid out. She smiled, but for a bit. She relax and then went and hit a section of the wall. Soon the exit of the cave is block by a ton of rock. "Okay..... was that wise...." Aria asked herself. Though by doing so the water started to rise in the area.

The creature enrage and by the way it looks not being able to escape to the other side, goes to attack Aria. It does so by shooting out a web to try and entrap her.  

AlexBloodRose

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:15 pm
The B.A. stood up waking from his slight nap that he hadn't even noticed e'd decided to take. He felt a slight rumbling occuring nearby. He jumped up and flew over to where he was hearing the sound. He saw a female, more importantly he saw the monster prepping to attack her.

Now this is what he was waiting for. Unsheathing his blade he swooped down for the attack. "Unhand that woman you fiend!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:59 pm
The creatures goes to send out waves of web to try and trap everyone in the area.

Aria used the to escape the creatures entrapment. She then goes and try to collapse the creature spider's head or the femine head.  

AlexBloodRose

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:03 pm
Cy stayed back and watched he wouldnt step in until things got bad. He slashed away the cobwebs that had tried to envelope him. He watched Aria and the new comer. Whos he?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:26 pm
Aria dispacth's the head of the spider. But as she did that, the head revives itself as if it's water. She notices that and yet wonders why it is like that. She figures about trying to crush it with the rock and see if it comes back togther again or no.  

AlexBloodRose

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:15 pm
((And here I thought you were in the forest.))

Thomas woke up from his nap, disturbed by a ruckus echoing up from a hole in the wall. "Now this is just annoying." he said irritatedly. He walked out, drawing all the shadows into his own, and proceded down stairs.

It was a few minuets, following the trails of destruction. "Whats happening here?" he asked the group.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:44 pm
((well vi and urskil are Cy and aria were now i think their in a cave razz lol
I dunno even what to post really lol))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:54 pm
Aria soon felt the cave starting to rumble more. The cave seem to be falling apart. "Time to get out of here." said Aria as she dashes towards the other passage way to where the water was coming in the area.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:05 pm
((Time to roll))

"Well, this is a waste of time." said Thomas dissapointedly. "I have better things to do..." he called up a dark portal and fell through it...

...It oppened back up outside. And he walked away, the little rest he got was enough.

(Going to the Darke Manor))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kokuwagata

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:30 pm
Swiftly and quickly, a squad of soldiers in gray and gold armor secure the bell tower of the church, setting up a sniper pulse rifle on one end, and a heavy pulse rifle on the other end. Another soldier mans a binocular and the other carries a carbine and looks down below.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games