Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belbecat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:04 am
rofl ahahahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:05 pm
Oh, how I love Asian girls. heart  

Mr. Kennedy

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Asian Rebecca FTW. Definitely my fave, though, I wonder how she looks now 10 years after the events?

Then I like me teh Adas, And after that teh Jills. After that, nobody else...Yet. *Eyes Excella* Mmmm, Wesker's new squeeze.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:18 pm
Excella? Is that the woman from the trailer with the rediculous clevage? I haven't watched the newer trailers since the game is pretty close.  

Mr. Kennedy

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:21 pm
Ridiculous...More like PERFECT. Gotta love those perverted game designers. And yes, that is the very same woman. Sheva looks to be pretty PHAT too, though I don't want to determine in case she gets on the annoying side like Ashley.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:24 pm
It is pretty rediculous haha. Then yeah, me want some too.

Sheva is an attractive lady, and I hope they learned not to make the partners friggen annoying. Can't hope for too much though, right?  

Mr. Kennedy

Revy_TwoGun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
I'm a Jill and Claire fan. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:12 am
Bleh new chicks...we already have the best who needs the rest?  

Belbecat

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:52 pm
Belbecat
Bleh new chicks...we already have the best who needs the rest?
Noobs?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:54 am
It's a toss-up for me between Jill Valentine and Ada Wong. Jill has that sexy army girl vibe about her (tough yet attractive), but Ada is sassy and mysterious (not to mention deadly). biggrin  

VGAce

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mell-Off

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:49 am
I'd have to say Claire. Even in Degeneration I had a spazz attack when I saw Claire. But Sherry is actually my second. In my opinion as far as people you have to save go...like Ashley, :c... Sherry was the least pain in the butt and she's cute. c:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:35 am
Does Lisa Trevor count?
Because she's pretty badass.

If not then I'd go with Ada.  

VlCKERS

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 am
VlCKERS
Does Lisa Trevor count?

*hugs* You think Ada? Yah! antoher da fan *takes out a fan that has Ada's butterfly on it, and then gives it to her.* Don't look at me, Ada told me to do this if I find one of her people fans.
So aside from Ada I would say.....Sheva." Not only can I jump high with a small push, but I very stupidly get my head sawed but I can lso be an Ada copycat by doing the cartwheel kick.*Ada comes in and bit#$ slaps her.* don't you ever copy me again.*cat fight breaks out.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:40 pm
Alkaizer87
VlCKERS
Does Lisa Trevor count?

*hugs* You think Ada? Yah! antoher da fan *takes out a fan that has Ada's butterfly on it, and then gives it to her.* Don't look at me, Ada told me to do this if I find one of her people fans.
So aside from Ada I would say.....Sheva." Not only can I jump high with a small push, but I very stupidly get my head sawed but I can lso be an Ada copycat by doing the cartwheel kick.*Ada comes in and bit#$ slaps her.* don't you ever copy me again.*cat fight breaks out.*

So be honest, when I was watching Degeneration, I pictured Ada poping up halfway through that "Let's go diving again Leon lols" scene, and taking her grappling gun and shooting it into Angela's face.
And then kicking Leon.
That would have made that movie like six times better.  

VlCKERS

Belbecat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:08 am
VlCKERS
Alkaizer87
VlCKERS
Does Lisa Trevor count?

So be honest, when I was watching Degeneration, I pictured Ada poping up halfway through that "Let's go diving again Leon lols" scene, and taking her grappling gun and shooting it into Angela's face.
And then kicking Leon.
That would have made that movie like six times better.

Nah the most badass chick is Hunnigan! She KNOWS. The second Leon even looks at another woman the phone goes off and she sends him off on another mission in another country. She probably secretly releases all these viruses and create outbreaks just so she can whip him some more.

Man that Leon is whipped by alot of women lol. Ada would have him on a leash.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff