Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:48 pm
*is listening to The Decepticon Remix by Bryan Kato while playing a stupid flash game waiting for people to post in the guild*

dou dou dou dou....c'est terrible ici.....y'a personne.....completement vide......c'a va mal la.......si y'a personne qui va ajoutter au Forum..... j'vais partir faire mes autres choses......je compte jusqu'a 1,000,000.......lol j'ai rien a faire...............je vais peut-etre m'inscrire a un guild de battail.......me pratiquer un peu au Chaos Guild, peut-etre..........

*whistles, hoping people are surprised that he can speak fluent french*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:54 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
well...i'm sadened to see the OOCs go but it's for the good of the guild......maybe in the future when there are alot of RPing we might introduce them back again......

oh and have you removed the OOC things from the FAQs....people might continue making OOCs if it's stays there....

Did that.  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:05 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
well...i'm sadened to see the OOCs go but it's for the good of the guild......maybe in the future when there are alot of RPing we might introduce them back again......

oh and have you removed the OOC things from the FAQs....people might continue making OOCs if it's stays there....

Did that.

*Dissapointed, nods a "ok"....walks off into a dark corner*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:16 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san

Did that.

Aww
Hey, you suggested it Kira-kun.  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:24 pm
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu
Kira-Yamato-san

Did that.

Aww
Hey, you suggested it Kira-kun.

*runs back from damp dark corner*

Yeah i guess you're right but anyway.....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 5:54 pm
well I guess i'll be heading out into town today.......see ya guys maybe later.....  

Kira-Yamato-san

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:04 pm
i just got on.....and no one is on....so....I think i'll go off soon if I don't see a post.....cuz I just woke up....hehe slept in.....tired from previous staying up late to talk sessions........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:17 pm
hey I just found out that i've posted over 588 messages.......making me the largest poster in the guild....YAY for pathetic me....hahahahaha and I practically havn't rped..........damn i'll go advertise........  

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:34 pm
I'd have more if I hadn't banned myself. :evil grin:  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:35 pm
Tanakietsu

you banned yourself??? HEY wait.....Tana-san!!! wha sup'?  

Kira-Yamato-san

Tanakietsu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:38 pm
Kira-Yamato-san
Tanakietsu

you banned yourself??? HEY wait.....Tana-san!!! wha sup'?

When the thread had just started off I wanted out, so I banned myself than Swan decided I had to be part of the guild. So here I am. Nothing is up right now. I just finished re-reading all 27 of my Ranma 1/2 books.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:43 pm
-le sigh- I wish I physically looked like the guy in my sig.  

Tanakietsu

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:55 pm
hehehe don't we all... xp but we can't........well.....there is plastic surgery.......drastic.......but it ain't worth it......I like how i look but i would always prefer to look like my fav. character.......  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:57 pm
Tanakietsu
-le sigh- I wish I physically looked like the guy in my sig.

You look hotter. ninja  

silver-yasha

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 7:59 pm
.......i wouldn't know.......not very good when it comes to criticizing a man's appearance........  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games