Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

RedWorld

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:19 pm
Sharovon
Azma looked to Tsuken, still a bit confused on the situation.
"Well, I am with you Tsuken, whatever you command, I shall do. However, I believe becomming fierce with this girl is not the thing to do. If you wish to fight her, or otherwise, you'll be doing this alone."
Until I find what I'm looking for at least...

Tsuken then stopped and stepped down. ".....I believe you..." he said. "I thought thought that you would destroy the world with miasma..." "Well I'm not, am I?" Suisho said. "Just leave now." Tsuken looked down. "Fine..." he said. He held Shinzo's hand and walked away from the deseaced town.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:21 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Makino could understand, but he couldn't speak English, so he spoke to Shinryaku. Shinryaku heard. He then said to Kara Ni, "He says he has a stomachache and doesn't know the reason."

"Did he eat anything strange or rotten?" Kara Ni said as she scrambled around the caravan, searching for herbs and medicines.

Shinryaku heard again. He then said, "He says that these certain foods he didn't realy know about."

"Oh jeez. They can't stay out of anything! Kara Ni dug through a pile of medicines. She pulled out an herb and some clear liquid. She held out them to Makino. "Here. Drink and eat." She placed them in his hands and motioned her hands like she was drinking and eating.

((Aha! Did you see my drawing I did of Suisho? X3))
He did as he was told. He was still weary though. Shinryaku watched as the process continued.

((Oh! I did! It looks very cool!))
Kara Ni bit her fingernail and looked at Makino. "That should've worked if he ate something..not right...unless...WAS IT POISON?!" Kara Ni gasped.

"Probably not," Shinryaku said. 'We Lilties can tell wheather it's poison, even if we don't know what it is!"  

RedWorld

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:39 pm
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Shinryaku heard again. He then said, "He says that these certain foods he didn't realy know about."

"Oh jeez. They can't stay out of anything! Kara Ni dug through a pile of medicines. She pulled out an herb and some clear liquid. She held out them to Makino. "Here. Drink and eat." She placed them in his hands and motioned her hands like she was drinking and eating.

He did as he was told. He was still weary though. Shinryaku watched as the process continued.

Kara Ni bit her fingernail and looked at Makino. "That should've worked if he ate something..not right...unless...WAS IT POISON?!" Kara Ni gasped.

"Probably not," Shinryaku said. 'We Lilties can tell wheather it's poison, even if we don't know what it is!"

Kara Ni breathed a sigh of releif and closed her eyes. "Those herbs should kick in soon. If they don't, tell me, okay?" Kara Ni hopped into the front again. "It would be best if we got to Marr's pass soon. If he is very sick, then there would be a doctor there."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:53 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld

Kara Ni breathed a sigh of releif and closed her eyes. "Those herbs should kick in soon. If they don't, tell me, okay?" Kara Ni hopped into the front again. "It would be best if we got to Marr's pass soon. If he is very sick, then there would be a doctor there."

"He should be fine when we get there," Shinryaku said, smiling.  

RedWorld

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:51 pm
eclestimon
"Heh...not after what happened the last time I saw him..." Hana sighed. She didn't want to get into it, it was really hard. "I mean...what happened is what caused me to have to move away from Shella..."

"You... got into an argument I must inquire?" Hurdy asked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:09 pm
"With what actually happened, I would kill for it to be just an argument." Hana sighed, shaking her head. "And an argument wouldn't make my parents want to take me away from Shella. They'd be happy, thinking I'd stop being friends with De Nam...yeesh."  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:22 pm
"You and De Nam had a forbiddin encounter with one another?" Hurdy asked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:26 pm
The word 'forbidden' caused Hana to turn pink, but she looked away to hide it and replied,

"Depends on what you mean by 'forbidden'." with clenched teeth.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:31 pm
"Forbidden... as in something one of your age shouldn't partake in. I would understand if your parents were angered by these sorts of activities, personally, you should wait until you're a few years older before you consider sexual relations..."

"Then again that's just my thought, I could be completely wrong as of what your situation was..."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:35 pm
"HA!" Hana burst out loud, almost bitterly. "Sexual relations...sexual relations, I hate that phrase! My parents don't care about that! I was not a virgin before De Nam, and that clearly makes me not one after him! They only cared that it was De Nam himself!"

Hana began stalking off, growling angrily.

"Stupid parents, oh, it's De Nam. He's not...normal...not like other Selkies...what does it matter to them?! We were ******** drunk, so it wasn't a conscious choice anyway!"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:38 pm
"Ah..."

"People shouldn't judge others without having a just reason as to why, its a selfish way of thinking to forbid someone to see another just do to what they see before them. To me, it seems they never gave ol' De Nam a chance," said Hurdy sternly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:41 pm
"Actually...they did. But De Nam pissed them off somehow...maybe it was that crazy obsession of thinking about how to get rid of miasma. And they're meteorologists, and miasma affects the climates...but still! That's the reason they don't want me to be his friend! It's bullshit!" Hana cried out, and nearly banged her head over with her racket in frustration.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:44 pm
"Well then, be thankful you're old enough to be on your own... we're close to the stream that leads to Veo Lu Province..."

Hurdy was feeling sour...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:47 pm
"Hey, Kikuchi...you seem awfully quiet...for you, anyway..." Hana looked at Kikuchi curiously before asking, "What's up with you?"  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:53 pm
"Huh...?"

"Oh... I was just thinking on my own folks is all..." she said meekly, Kikuchi looked to Hurdy as though she were to say something, though something held her back.

"...I was never told of your family, Kikuchi... do they live in Shella?" he asked with delay.

"...sort of..."

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces