Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:05 pm
Ravyn looks at the pack, "Haj, Hana and Ban, will you three scout ahead and check things out," she says to the best runners/hunters of the pack, those three seemly like nodding, they growls in a agreement to their orders. Soon Haj, Hana and Ban run into the buliding, Ravyn stands next to Tazi, "Be safe, my friends," she mutters softly, this pack has always been her friends for a very long time, these wolves are like her family.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:43 pm
Ameko watched as the wolves ran off...  

Crystal Guardian Girl

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:00 pm
((Who's playing the evil dude?))
Ravyn then hears the winces of the three wolves and only one wolf manages to run abck to regroup with the rest of the pack, Ravyn then calls out, "Hana!" She then runs over and helps Hana, she holds Hana close to her, then Ravyn let's out a deep growl, she will not allow whoever hurt her family to live to see the next the day, she too hears Tazi growling behind her, thinking the same thing as she is.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:32 pm
Gaia Name- KogaP
Character Name- Kazuki Fuchoin
Age- 15
Powers- Shadow,Teleicintic, Physic, Spells
Weapons- Hand to Hand or Magic
Crush- Raven
Good/Neutural/Bad- Neutural
Appearance- Like My avatar it will change daily
Bio-
Kazuki is from a small town in japan he lived with his mother and the rest of his clan they used shadow powers and others they mainily all just used spells of all kinds Kazuki was kidnaped and his villigage burned down to the ground and his mother killed with the rest of his memories  

MiTaurus

Wrathful Mage

11,450 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:59 pm
((Welcome to the rp biggrin !!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:15 pm
( Woooo welcome new person. ~<3)  

~k-i-a~

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 11:58 pm
((Welcome to the rp))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:51 pm
( This rp died...again. xp )  

~k-i-a~

Rodo Kamelot

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:28 pm
((awww... crying ...I don't this thread to die....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:07 pm
ravyn_wilson
((awww... crying ...I don't this thread to die....))

(( cry crying neither do I! Were'd everyone go!! cry crying !!))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:05 pm
( Well....hmm...I was gone because this week I have finals. Study, study, study! :3 )  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:22 pm
kia_souma
( Well....hmm...I was gone because this week I have finals. Study, study, study! :3 )

((Lol, I won't be having finals until next year xD! Well, I had a chemistry final today xD!! Do you think you did good on your finals?))  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:30 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
kia_souma

((Lol, I won't be having finals until next year xD! Well, I had a chemistry final today xD!! Do you think you did good on your finals?))

( sweatdrop I honestly dont know. The only final that I got graded back was my health one. I didnt do so good. Lol. )  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:30 pm
kia_souma
Lunar_Eclipse123
kia_souma

( sweatdrop I honestly dont know. The only final that I got graded back was my health one. I didnt do so good. Lol. )

((Lol, tis okay! I bet you did good on some of your other ones biggrin !! Lol, I love the little kakashi dancing in your siggy!! So cute!! Do you mind if I add it to my siggy?)  

Crystal Guardian Girl

~k-i-a~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:36 pm
Lunar_Eclipse123
kia_souma
Lunar_Eclipse123
kia_souma

((Lol, tis okay! I bet you did good on some of your other ones biggrin !! Lol, I love the little kakashi dancing in your siggy!! So cute!! Do you mind if I add it to my siggy?)

( Lol I dont mind. Join the Kakashi dancing army! xDD)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff