Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:47 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
I'm going to be trying for Hunk's outfit, inspired by Uenna's sample. It'll take awhile, but it'll be worth it. On Outbreak, I always either play as David (Which I've managed to set out his outfit in Gavsim) or Luke who is pretty much the same as Hunk with a higher voice. But the whole Merc, Umbrella Salvage team look gets me excited. Thinking of fighting to rescue those who need your help the most. Jumping out of one of those trucks with five guys behind you, backing you up. Like Nicholai... Or The members of the salvage team, who fought so hard for Umbrella. I think it was stupid of Umbrella to try and even remotely try and get the sample they were after in RE2, but you have to admire those guy's courage trying so hard for that little piece of crap! 3nodding
Makes you wonder... A team of soldiers couldn't get it, but a single agent sent in by Wesker managed to obtain it. (After fallinf off that catwalk, but still...)

True, but then again, she didn't have to go toe-to-toe with Birkin as he went on his psychopath spree, she just got nicked in that car. But then Wesker and a team found her after she fell, I believe, or so Wesker's report says. But yeah, it does make you wonder how she got to be such a Superwoman, huh? ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:52 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
True, but then again, she didn't have to go toe-to-toe with Birkin as he went on his psychopath spree, she just got nicked in that car. But then Wesker and a team found her after she fell, I believe, or so Wesker's report says. But yeah, it does make you wonder how she got to be such a Superwoman, huh? ninja
Crossed my mind too... But she didn't seem too overly powerful, otherwise she wouldn't have been captured by Saddler at the end, so I doubt she has powers (if that's whay you were implying).  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:57 pm
Oh no, I wasn't implying she was affected by any viral boosts or anything, but she is pretty tough for just being human. I mean, if she survived the fall...

But that does make me wonder, when she gets sliced by Birkin through the train car, doesn't that infect her, or are my infection facts off? Because by breaking the skin and touching her with his claw, it seems logical that Birkin infected her if only just a bit. But then again, when she's rescued, she might have been treated for anything she contracted.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:29 pm
Mitsurugi_Heishiro
Oh no, I wasn't implying she was affected by any viral boosts or anything, but she is pretty tough for just being human. I mean, if she survived the fall...

But that does make me wonder, when she gets sliced by Birkin through the train car, doesn't that infect her, or are my infection facts off? Because by breaking the skin and touching her with his claw, it seems logical that Birkin infected her if only just a bit. But then again, when she's rescued, she might have been treated for anything she contracted.
Well maybe the infection is spread through bodily fluids only. If his claes cut her and pushed her before she toucehd his own flesh and blood, she shouldn't have been infected.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Tyr525

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mitsurugi_Heishiro

Well maybe the infection is spread through bodily fluids only. If his claes cut her and pushed her before she toucehd his own flesh and blood, she shouldn't have been infected.

True. Perhaps the attack was so quick that no real transfer of the virus was made, as in, it didn't have time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:47 am
PlayStation 2 owners:

The best controller you could buy for a PS2 is HipGear 2.4GHz Wireless Controller. It's cheap, wireless, and it's the most comfortable PS2 controller I ever felt.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:09 am
"ALL the RE sucked except the 4!" AH ! I hate that girl!! mad scream  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:18 am
Resident Isaka
Wait... Who said that?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:20 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Wait... Who said that?

In the video gaming discussion, a girl who were saying that the GC is for kids. I replied that RE is for kids? And she said that RE sucked except the 4... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:42 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Wait... Who said that?

In the video gaming discussion, a girl who were saying that the GC is for kids. I replied that RE is for kids? And she said that RE sucked except the 4... stare
scream  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:18 pm
Saw in a topic of fav RE game:

Resident Evil 4 because Leon is hot!!!

*sigh* Love a game only because of the main character hotness.....sad..... stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:54 pm
Resident Isaka

*sigh* Love a game only because of the main character hotness.....sad..... stare

Yes it is quite sad. I love it for many reasons.  

Mr. Kennedy

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:05 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka

Yeah, i found it fun to shoot ennemeies, it's quite entertaining. Not my fav but I still love it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:18 pm
Resident Isaka
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka

Yeah, i found it fun to shoot ennemeies, it's quite entertaining. Not my fav but I still love it

Exactly. And theres nothing wrong with loving a certain character... ninja Just dont let it be the only reason why you love the game.  

Mr. Kennedy

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:23 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka
Mr. Kennedy
Resident Isaka

Exactly. And theres nothing wrong with loving a certain character... ninja Just dont let it be the only reason why you love the game.

Exactly, a ancient friend of mine was buying games only because of that -_-....no comments...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games