Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Old Character Profiles Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mantrey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:22 am
Name: Rex
Age confused ?
Species:monkey
Home: None
Ability Style: Acrobatic hand-to-hand fighting
Weapon: Fists and feet
Ability: Excellent climber
Weakness: Way to unruly
Description: A cute little monkey.
Storyline: Rex was captured and sent to the zoo at a young age. He escaped when a hooded figure broke the lock to his cage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 7:58 am
Name: Enkou Kitsune
Species: Andriod
Home: Mecha Customs
Ability Style: was at first a Civillian but now a Bounty Hunter
Weapon: Anything even a spoon can be used
Ability: High Intelgance and have normal human emotions
Weakness: Water getting under her skin
Description: User Image
Storyline: Was made for some rich guy but he sold her to a Bounty Hunter as a weopen but the Boounty Hunter trained her as a Bounty Hunter.
Quote: "I can Kill you with a Spoon if I wanted too"  

kuro-sora-doragon

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 pm
ok, I think I've got it. let me know if I don't.

Name: goes by Aashar
Species: biologically, human.
Home: doesn't remember.
Ability style: pseudo-magical Items, all of which use his energy to funtion.
Weapon: dual wields his favorite Katana and a Scimitar. the Katana he calls Swiftblade and when he focuses it grants limited control of the surrounding air, at a cost of his energy. the Scimitar is as long as the Katana but is 2" from blade to back for the first 2 1/2' and expands off the back another 1/2" before tapering off. that one he calls Fleshsear, it grants, again with the cost of his energy, limited control of flames.
Ability: for combat, he is well trained using both of his blades. out of combat he is remarkably organizationally skilled. he uses his non-weapon gizmos only when he cannot do the job by hand as he has only so much energy to use.
Weakness: while he can fight and use his blades abilities simultaniously, if he has to for any real length of time he will collapse from exhaustion if the adrenaline wears off.
Description: He appears to be a fit twenty-something male. he stands at 6'2" and has his brown hair pulled into a pony-tail that reaches the small of his back. he has dark blue eyes that have the look of knowing how to kill. ((he usually doesn't have to though))
He is usually dressed in a white kimono and carries a good sized pack at his right side, which carries all of his non-blade gizmos.
Swiftblade's sheath and tsuka (handle) are a light blue with an intricate design of clouds and wind. Fleshsear's sheath and handle are decorated with a red-orange design that seems to move like flames.
Storyline: as long as he can remember he has been wandering. he has no idea where he was born or when ((nor do I, for that matter)). he has not yet been able to find anyone else who can use his items, but several of them were found in the possesion of people who didn't know what they do. he turned mercenary to survive, and found the lifestyle to his liking. while not widely known, he has proven to be an effective bounty hunter. holding no real loyalties, not even to coin, he has been searching for a position that he can make use of his full abilities.
he was on his way to a large city when he was "dissapeared" and found himself in Byako
Quote: 1: you have a choice, run away, or die.
and 2: why are you still fighting? I've already won.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 am
Name: Deziree Zephyr (pronounced Dez-er-ay Zeff-er).
Species: Hybrid.
Home: A cluster of trees, grown close together, serve as her home.
Ability Style: Sells things found on her journeys that serve her no purpose.
Weapon: A hand-carved staff of Bonsai wood, with a blue ribbon tied to the top.
Ability: Was taught martial arts at a young age. Doesn't know magic yet, but she often feels a strong force in her head when frustrated.
Weakness: She's always afraid of hurting someone, so unless she is filled with adrenaline, she is usually hesitant to beat the crap out of enemies. She also has amnesia.
Description: A tall girl, not thin, but not overweight, with red hair and green eyes. Freckles are lightly dusted upon her face, arms, and knees.
Storyline: She lived in the Sky World, on white, fluffy clouds. When she was seven, she was told that she was a Hybrid, but the doctors could not tell which races made up her gene pool. When she was eleven, she was, for some reason, exiled from the Sky World. Her amnesia is from hitting her head on a tree from that fall. She doesn't remember much of her past, and is alone...  

xX Deziree Xx

fingies

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:28 pm
Name:Minako Aki
Species:Human
Home confused
Ability Style:Maid/waitress~
Weapon:Her spells
Ability:Hypnotism,telepathy,in-jinx-ment,and slight wind control
Weakness:water,and hand to hand combat
Description:Look at the picture~
Storyline:In a small town(which is forever unnamed)her parents owned a small cafe.On a sunny day a customer came in and shot her parents,and many of the others dead.She was also shot but survived.When she woke up,she had these new powers.
Quote:"For some reason I feel the answer is going to be No.And guess what?
I'm right"
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:14 pm
Name: Vayne Rook
Species: A Lizarian
Home: A small world that lived in harmony with nature.
Ability Style: Red mage (sorry was closest thing)
Weapon: (When in other from) claws (normal form) A staff.
Ability: Has two, the one to transform and the other is to control the wind. Can cure wounds and attack with wind (to an extent) Relies on natural strengths once magic gives out.

Weakness: Cold. Once temperatures drop below 50 degrees his body starts to freeze over. Also does not like pickles.

Description: A regular person that you could meet on the street. Black hair, about 6 feet, average build. Just a normal guy.

Storyline: Vayne loved his his home. Loved how his people lived with nature. Always careful to not hurt the ecosystem. His clan lived in peace for many years. Every two years they would have a competition in the clan to see who is the best fighter. Vayne entered the fights at the age of eight and won two times in his life. But unknown to the Lizarian race the competitions were being watched. On an ordinary day just like any other Slave traders from another world came to conquer the Lizarians and make profit for there skins and power. The Lizarians fought bravely but failed to stop the invading force. Vayne stowed away on a ship and one night by some mysterious power found himself
at the main gate of Bayko.

Quote: (Yawn) *blink* *Blink* Ahhhh that felt so good! I think I'll do it again! (goes to sleep)  

Rook500

Heta-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:32 pm
Name: Raimu Aki
Nickname/Title: The Doll Maker of Byako
Species: Nekomata ((a neko with two tails))
Allegiance: the Necropolis
Home: The Little Necropolis
Ability Style: Puppetry and Magic
Weapon: Her Dolls and a Sword
Ability: She can bring her dolls to life and control them like puppets. She also can wield a sword if her dolls are destroied. She can also use magic for her dolls and herself to attack if the dolls don't have a weapon to wield.
Sun Ray: Shining Beam - A Beam of light emminates from the users hand and shoots the beam at the opponent, attacking them.
Water Sign: Flooding Disaster - Water appears and starts Dropping large amounts of water on the opponent and maybe the user 7 times in a row causing a 'flood' like disaster.
Weakness: Fire (Because her dolls could get burnt and destroied.
Description: A Nekomata which is a humanoid cat with two tails instead of one. she has rainbow like hair which is dyed and not a natural hair color. She naturally has red hair but dyed it rainbow-ish, her cat ears are also red and not dyed.
User Image
Storyline: Raimu was just a wanderer looking for her master, but when she got to Byako, she ended up in the Little Necropolis. She looked for a home and decided to live in a small house in the Necropolis, so she could make her dolls and maybe give away her dolls to raise money.
Quote: "These dolls are like my family, so please, don't hurt them..."

--

Name: Ryo
Nickname/Title: The Living Doll of Necropolis
Species: Doll
Allegiance: the Netropolis/Raimu Aki
Home: With Raimu Aki
Ability Type: Magic, Swordplay
Weapon: An axe big enough for her to carry
Ability: She can attack enemies with her axe.
Spell - Sun Ray: Shining Beam
Weakness: Fire
Description: ((She is Smaller than she Looks))
http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime dolls/b33lz3n3f/Anime/Russian_dolls_girl_by_xXMioXx.jpg?o=84
Storyline: 3 years ago, Ryo was created by Raimu. Raimu brought Ryo to life with magic and now Raimu is Ryo's Master. Not really that much of a storyline for Ryo.
Quote: "Raimu-sama! Let's go, we'll be late!"  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces