Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:13 pm
Thanks Biohazard, when I get time, I'll see to it...Been mad busy lately. confused

Oh by the way, I like how Weskers picture is 2x bigger than the others. Haha! I'll add some more profiles this week. I get my new labtop anyhow! Yah!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:44 pm
I actually didn't have that picture, so I was happy to add it to my offline archives.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:29 pm
February 10th, 2007

Hey all, with the guild members tallying up to 1,000, I putting in another slot for a mod for the site. Looking for someone to maintain the guild and clean up spam. So if your interested, (I know theres a bunch) post here and me and Biohazard EXTREME will determine a decision. PLEASE DON'T PM ME! My mailbox is full.

Thanks everyone for contributing to the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 10:05 am
I guess I'm interested in getting the open Mod spot. The chance is slim, but it's worth it.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:46 pm
Hey, if you're the only candidate, then you'll have no competition.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:54 pm
Chances are, someone will show up and then I'll have a 50/50 chance. Then another will show up and then my chances will be really slim. And then another will show up and so on and so forth until my chances are close to zero.  

Elliot Salem

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:20 pm
Why not? It's not like I'm really competition.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:48 am
Vash Thompson
Chances are, someone will show up and then I'll have a 50/50 chance. Then another will show up and then my chances will be really slim. And then another will show up and so on and so forth until my chances are close to zero.
Sounds like you're trying to get a pity vote.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:00 pm
MM-212 Beta
February 10th, 2007

Hey all, with the guild members tallying up to 1,000, I putting in another slot for a mod for the site. Looking for someone to maintain the guild and clean up spam. So if your interested, (I know theres a bunch) post here and me and Biohazard EXTREME will determine a decision. PLEASE DON'T PM ME! My mailbox is full.

Thanks everyone for contributing to the guild.

Apparently, theres only two runner ups, so anything is possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Sounds like you're trying to get a pity vote.

Nope. I'm just saying what's happened to me in the past. If I wanted a pity vote, I'd make up some excuse about me getting scammed out of stuff and dress in starter clothes. And say this guild is the only thing I have left to do on Gaia.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:02 pm
Well, all I know is that you're a valuable member of this guild and you're one of those people who always says, "There's already a thread like this, someone should probably close it."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:34 pm
February 18, 2007

After a discussion with Biohazard, We came up with our decision to promote Vash Thompson and Kaworu__Nagisa to mod. It was a tough decision (just two entries), but we feel confident they'll will keep the noobs out of the guild and cut down the spam.

Another note, I've added two new profiles to the "Resident Evil 101" thread:

-Claire Redfield
-Ada Wong  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:54 pm
I've been considering creating a Resident Evil Theory thread. This thread will be used to state any and all theories regarding things in Resident Evil which we do not know about. I was thinking of setting it up much like the RE 101 thread, so if a person wants to post a theory, they would have to PM me or another mod with their theory regarding whatever. I'll set it up later tonight or tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:04 pm
March 5, 2007

I've been thinking and decided that I'm going to be adding canceled Resident Evil games that didn't make the cut. They should be up soon.

-MM-212 Beta  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:21 pm
That movie/slideshow that Beta posted a few days ago... I'm going to take all the unused backgrounds from that movie and restore them as best I can.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff