Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Let's have a rant thread! ~*Stress Relief*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:44 pm
scream madly I ahte you alex you stupid jerk kicks and kicsk him a billion times stupid parent do yuo knwo how much stress I go through trying to make the honor roll stupid alex stop pressuring me to do things I don't want to do  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:55 am
*is cracking up at Charlie, Toki et t0shi0

Or maybe he should visit the second hand shop.. I hear they do some good hand-me-downs.. rofl

@kyos - caaalm. It's ok. Everything's gonna be fine 3nodding Just try to relax..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:14 am
Niphredil Ithilmir

Or maybe he should visit the second hand shop.. I hear they do some good hand-me-downs.. rofl

@kyos - caaalm. It's ok. Everything's gonna be fine 3nodding Just try to relax..
Ahahahha... I gotta hand it to you... nice ones! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:19 am
Don't mind this post, I just need to vent.

Quote:
Argh... so much for this weekend. On paper I had it all planned, I could finally enjoy my post-midterm slump. But nope, as fate would have it, throw in a few more God forsaken variables and now it's no different than the pre-midterm hell-week. scream

It's infuriating really... this was supposted to be my last free-weekend until the end of semester... now it's all gone. I know have a schedule that accounts for every hour. sweatdrop

Thank-god I'm not working in the USPS... gonk

It seems for these past few months, things are getting harder, more numerous and things are gradually becoming less and less favorable. Nothing's coming my way. Everything is stressful, frustrating, infuriating or just plain annoying. It's like the only breaks that I can look foward to are always being interrupted.

Sorry about the ranting you guys... I just need to vent. I am so damn sick of everything and everyone. Argh... I've been churning out papers, projects, labs, reports non-stop for nearly every week since September. I'm running on fumes yet I'm still not even at the home-stretch. Damn I hate school... God damn life. evil

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:42 am
tamcharles
Niphredil Ithilmir

Ahahahha... I gotta hand it to you... nice ones! biggrin

okay yeah... did not get that.
@kyo-O.o  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:57 pm
tamcharles

Quote:
Argh... so much for this weekend. On paper I had it all planned, I could finally enjoy my post-midterm slump. But nope, as fate would have it, throw in a few more God forsaken variables and now it's no different than the pre-midterm hell-week. scream

It's infuriating really... this was supposted to be my last free-weekend until the end of semester... now it's all gone. I know have a schedule that accounts for every hour. sweatdrop

It seems for these past few months, things are getting harder, more numerous and things are gradually becoming less and less favorable. Nothing's coming my way. Everything is stressful, frustrating, infuriating or just plain annoying. It's like the only breaks that I can look foward to are always being interrupted.

Sorry about the ranting you guys... I just need to vent. I am so damn sick of everything and everyone. Argh... I've been churning out papers, projects, labs, reports non-stop for nearly every week since September. I'm running on fumes yet I'm still not even at the home-stretch. Damn I hate school... God damn life. evil

Just a couple more years: Just a couple more years...  

Flammable Bait

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:06 pm
CrimsnHawk
tamcharles

Quote:

Just a couple more years: Just a couple more years...
If I'm lucky, just half a year. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:24 pm
I'm not as angry as I was before, but Ok, i'm going to admit that I'm not a very athletic person [not like i was before]. Well I'm fairly good at sports but that's about it.. I just started Grade 10, new school and everything, and arghh, I just hate PE, I used to love it in elementary school,and then all in middle school it just went down a bit,and now in grade 10 it's waaay down. It's all these stupid rules. Rules rules RULES! God I hate rules!! Merghh [and no one say, 'without rules, there will be chaos' or something similiar to that, i know that's true, but i'm just ranting right now]!!! The only sport I liked was volley ball and it's over.. after that it was like badmonton. and it was fun, but everyone's soo damn competitive! Geez, can't we just hit the birdie back and forth!? What's wrong with that?! They just gotta keep score and everything.. erghhh stressed Then we started dance.. now I don't like to dance, but when I got to, I do it, and it starts to get fun... and Yes when we did it on the first day, I was having fun! THEN! the teacher says "Oh,now you guys have to get in a group and make up a dance together and at the end of the unit you have to perform it in front of the class".. stare Things that are good always have a downside to them.. it always has.. why why WHY!! gonk Everything that I enjoy is always ruined!!!!!  

hip2b^2

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:17 pm
But, but, presenting dances are fun. (I can't dance, but hey, it's still fun xD)
My school is full of a bunch of competitive asses too. -sighs-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:00 am
Yasuragi-chan
I'm not as angry as I was before, but Ok, i'm going to admit that I'm not a very athletic person [not like i was before]. Well I'm fairly good at sports but that's about it.. I just started Grade 10, new school and everything, and arghh, I just hate PE, I used to love it in elementary school,and then all in middle school it just went down a bit,and now in grade 10 it's waaay down. It's all these stupid rules. Rules rules RULES! God I hate rules!! Merghh [and no one say, 'without rules, there will be chaos' or something similiar to that, i know that's true, but i'm just ranting right now]!!! The only sport I liked was volley ball and it's over.. after that it was like badmonton. and it was fun, but everyone's soo damn competitive! Geez, can't we just hit the birdie back and forth!? What's wrong with that?! They just gotta keep score and everything.. erghhh stressed Then we started dance.. now I don't like to dance, but when I got to, I do it, and it starts to get fun... and Yes when we did it on the first day, I was having fun! THEN! the teacher says "Oh,now you guys have to get in a group and make up a dance together and at the end of the unit you have to perform it in front of the class".. stare Things that are good always have a downside to them.. it always has.. why why WHY!! gonk Everything that I enjoy is always ruined!!!!!

I don't get it.. what's wrong with sports having rules and keeping score? You'd get really pissed off if people cheated, non? Although I agree, competitiveness = bad.. but you can't expect just to play or dance or whatever without some sort of structure to the lesson..  

Niphredil Ithilmir

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:19 pm
nothings wrong with competitiveness. I mean that's what gives some of us motiviation to try our best to win. It's more like how much competitiveness one exudes=bad. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:02 pm
stare I can't believe my cousin cancelled his wedding a week before the date..
How inconsiderate..
-.-; They've had it planned for months and invites have been sent already. People already bought wedding presents along with plane tickets to get to Minnesota...
Does that a** relize how much money people wasted and time people have placed away to make time for his wedding? stressed
My gosh..
I've spent hours shopping to find the perfect dress and shoes.. stare

Someone even drove to minnesota from Denver with two kids and driving in the snow is not easy at all.

What's more stupid is he can't even make up a good enought reason or even a decent lie. -.-;

Excuse: "I can make it to the wedding at 9pm but stay temporay.
Me and my fiance will both be fired if we don't show up at our shift that night"

B.S I'm sure their manager would understand, it's their wedding duh! stare
If they wanted to back out, they should have done that months ago..
-.-;

I'm thankful I've saved the recipts. The joys of waiting in line to do returns. -.-; stare

Don't mind me, I need to vent.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:24 am
Ouch. That is rather.. harsh..  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:14 pm
ninja  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:21 pm
-prepares to write a hate-mail to Dasg's cousin-  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games