Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DreamingWithin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:36 am
'lo there,name's Silas. Im a german living in Wales,and i think im considered emo. My favourite bands are jimmy eat world,mcr and others and i really love drawing (and on my arms -.-) and writing :],oh and photography :> nice to meet y'all o/  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:22 am
I'm radford... weird name huh...
I'm 14
I live in SanFfrancisco
I'm adopted... sort of
my parents died and my godparents took me in...
my (adopted) parents names are Jen and Toshiro Matsuzaki
when i asked them what they would have named me if i was theirs they said Sky

I liked it..  

CloudyxSummerxDay

Lady Rachiru

4,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:26 pm
I'm Rachel, I'm 14
I'm a freshmen
I'm really shy and I hate public speaking
I'm part Japanese and my favorite bands are Linkin Park and Sick Puppies  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:02 pm
I am SanguineLegend (Sanguine or Legend for short if preferred)

My first name is Zack

I am 18 years old and senior in highschool readying to go to a community college this fall

atheist/satanist

I am an artist for macabre and abstract. I want to be a cartoonist so you might see my work one day

I am 5'10 and have brown hair and an atheletic build

I am also gay and emo ^-^

WeissVicious

xpixiex13x

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:19 am
Hey.I'm Joana but i rather be called Jo or Pixie.
I'm portuguese with different backgrounds.
I'm emo,or so i think and people say.
Never cut myself,cause everytime i tried someone showed around,but the truth is that even after all those moment i keep trying.
Music=Love, as everyone else i know, i have a lot of favourite band so it would be mad of me to try and name that all over here.
By the way, i'm 17 and i'm an art's student, i want to be a photographer and also a designer.
I write poetry and compose music(mainly lyrics).I cry a lot and i think that is all about my depressive mood.Yes i got a depression when i was around 15 and that mood kept like this until now.
Don't know what else to say.If you wanna know more,just chat or need advie please pm or something.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:38 pm
Hm, lets see.. Im Sean, I'm 16 and a sophmore, I have been called emo before because of how I dress... music I listen to, ect. My favotire bands are The Used, MCR, Three Days Grace... really anything rock. Im not exactly quiet, but not on the creative side for starting conversations... feel free to PM me and I can be quite talkative biggrin  

DrummerGuy47

MoonboundXVI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:15 pm
Ello, I'm Josh (most know me by my surname Spence) I'm 17 and a junior in highschool (Where I have to deal with Drummerguy up there^.) I'm usually pretty quiet until people get to know me. I'm open to random PMs and if there's anything anyone wants to know, feel free to ask. Later!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:46 am
emo Hi. My name is Bethany but you can call me Ravyn. I'm 14 years old and music=life=forever! I love too many bands to name. Since everyone has pretty has said something about this, I'll say it too. I cut myself when i need to. I love to read, write, and draw. I write some really crazy poems which u can read here. I'm just your typical emo girl. I'm different and I'm cool with that. You can check out my myspace here or here. That's about it. You can pm me anytime.

( /)
(O.o)
(>"<)
/_|_ Please put this on your page so bunny can DOMINATE!  

BethyLoraLove

OMFGklowii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:28 am
Hey everyone
Im klowii (chloe)
Im 15 and come from south of england
MSN, mates,parties,my phone and laughter are essential i think
like most of you on here music is a big part of my life
i have been labelled emo.. and i would say i am sort of
but i dont really go by labels, just do what i want

I have just got over depression, although i am still a bit sensetive at time
and have stopped cutting for about 6 months now (:

pm me people
i like to chat (:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 11:48 am
Hi, I'm new here. I'm Brian. AKA Emo poptart as some call me randomly. I'm 17 and from Pennsylvania. I'm a shy type of guy who loves to read and listen to music all day. I'm a hardcore gamer. I play the electric guitar, black and white Gibson. I sing a little but not as much as I use to. I'm gay and open about it. I'm the gay emo guy of my friends and the entire school. I'm the nobody of HS who is "different" and paid no mind to. I would like to just make friends here and enjoy conversations with you all. Random PM's are cool and message on my comments is fine.

( /)
(O.o)
(>"<)
/_|_ / Ravyn that was just for you.  

DamnedS0ul

Forgotten and Agitated

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:43 am
Well, let me tell you a little about me. Though there's not alot to talk about I'm 14 and come from the United States. I love listening to music and reading. I'm also a pretty good writer. Well, that would be me! I have no real interesting life.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:26 am
hey everybody!!!!
Im shely((well my real name is michelle but isnt shely better?))
I hate when people spell shely with two "L"'s
I'm 15
Im a sophmore in southern cali
my fav color is purple((because black is a shade not a color))
I like alot of music((rock, metal, emo, alternative, screamo, etc.))
and i like to make new friends
<3  

xxShelyxx

Golden Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:58 am

Yo.
My name's Sarah//Sarai
But you can all call me G.K
x3

I like loads of kinds of music.
But generally it's emo, punk, indie, rock.
Band like
Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Avril Lavigne, My Chemical Romance.
etc.

x.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:35 pm
Hi..
I'm Cora.
I'm pretty much totally random.
I do not cut.
I'm straight.
I'm differnt though.
I like to write songs/poems
And my signature says pretty much the rest :]

Yeahh.. Hey.

Moo Moo Chickens

Submersion in Perversion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:18 pm
Ladies, gentlemen, and those that fall in the middle of my generalization, my name is Luci Serenity Nomine. I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. What that means is that I am female in every way but the physical. I reject the idea of surgery because I want to be born a woman, not made into one. I'm currently trying to put together a style for this body that I'm in, which starts with losing a lot of weight.

My interests include women, of course, music, anime, good books, fun people, kinky things, the word taco, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Amy Lee, poetry, photography, and wondering.

Some of the bands that I like are Evanescence, MCR, Korn, MSI, The Used, Sirenia, Elis, and many more. YES, I ENJOY AVRIL LAVIGNE. Anyone who has a problem with this can get slaughtered via PM. Get on with it.

I am strange, wicked, wild, snifty, kinky, disturbed, and a posterchild for drugging your children to make them into zombies just like Grandpa and Grandma! In short, I am Luci and I bring unto thee total Lucification. Fasten your seatbelts and lick your lips. It's going to be a fun ride.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games