Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:41 pm
"Heh... stupid." Tobias said placing a hand to the ground and an intricate symbol of a cross was carved into a large area of the demonic clones. "All things before me demonic, be purified and burned! Signum Crucis." He called out as a shining cross purified and destroyed the clones.

((Demons, undead, all the same so Jeff you might take some of the slack from that one... And why am I being ignored? I was here for ages before something jumped off.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:27 pm
The lich had finished his symbols, and held his hands forward.

"OUT OF THE GRAVE AND INTO THE DARK!" he comanded, as fountains of negative energy weeled up amongst his faultering forces.

THeir strength boosted, and they began to push through, sucking energy out of the demon forces.

"Half of you, return to your graves, and give the rest your power." he comanded, drawing the sword that hung from his side. Half of the undead instantly feel, and the ground swalowed them up, those that remained stronger from the experience.

"Now, dimension cutting blade Satsuko, carve away at my enemies!" he swung the blade, which had become cruely curved and hooked while in his possesion, he tore open a long rift, through the crowd, clearing away all of the clones that wer in it.

"THIS WAY!" he comanded his forces, and they followed, forcing back all of the clones that woudl close the passage.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:47 am
pulling light sabers from there mouths many clones lept into the air hacking away at the zombies as they tried to make there way to the lich king
the number of traven with there power was far overwhelming and a number of them apeared entering the district from the oposite direction charging towards the zombies before there pincer could be shattered

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:57 am
Haru's sword changed into a green jagged blade as he jumped and sliced through the light sabers. "Runesave cuts through anything intangible including energy so trust me when I say you guys are screwed." He said with a grin.

"Oh come on you can cut a blade of energy in half but you are sitting on the sidelines." TObias yelled at the sword weilding male. "Just keep fighting these guys picked the wrong people to attack." He closed his eyes and when he opened them the pupils were slitted like a cats. He was far gone and dead to the world. He jumped on a group of clones literally bitinhg their throats out and breaking limbs.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:05 pm
The entire district was soon beset by an innumerable number of the Sith Lords. Many fell before the undead, but many many more continued on. There appeared to be even more Travens than there were undead. A massive group surrounded the small guard left to the Lich King and effectively separated him from the others in the area. The thousand or so that were engaging Haru chuckled and used their force powers to rip metal from the ground and encase him in it. Their sith lighting then turned the great ball of metal into a large ball of electricity. "We say you are screwed, pu||y ||00b!"
Thousands attacked the now wild Tobias, hitting him with force controlled objects from the area along with their lightning and lightsabers. None could stand against this assault for long. The numbers were uncountable and they were hardly punching bag dummies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:22 pm
Tobias raised his hand and the lightning shot straight through his body. Had he been in his right mind he'd have yelled out in pain. He threw all the energy coursing through his body back athe the clones and using his telekinesis he made the lightsabers turn back on their masters by bending the energy deep within the molecules.

Insid the metal ball Haru was yelling out as he was shocked to no end. He sword turned into a a large and heavy blade. He gripped the hilt tightly and slashed through the metal ball and fell to the ground burned and in pain. "Little bastards, where do you end."

Plue sat at the top of a building using aa force field to block out the clones. "Bwah?" He thought eating a sucker and watching the clones.  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:34 pm
((Watch your actions, Kupo. You are running the risk of being accused of godmodding.))

The Lightsabers deflected the lightning back at Kupo, their structure not altered in the slightest. You see, a H4xx0r S1t|-| L0rd maintains control over all aspects of his powers at all times, and the lightsabers were maintained by his powers.

"We don't end. We are all."

The force field shattered as if it were a crystal wineglass that had been hurled off the apex of the Empire State Building. Thirteen tons of pudding was dumped onto Plue by a large battalion of Traven clones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:50 pm
"Barrier, google uplaod!" A voice called out before a thick barrier made up of multiple barries wrapped around Tobias, Haru, and Plue. "I'm glad we decided to come back when we did." Shinobu said as he dropped down next to the barrier with Tickey on his back. "Shinobu Mayl leader of the Red Coat Brigade at your service."

"Puff Kimodo, Second in command of the Red Blazer Brigade at your service." He said pulling his Blazer from Tickey's back. "Cool pudding!" He said as he started to eat.

"My name's ... Something and I'm part of the Red Blazer ..something or other." She said half there half in her own little world.

((Wouldn't using someone's profile to find their weakness beconsidered borderline godmoding also?))  

Rozalin Wednesday

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:00 pm
some zombie plushies shuffled over and began forming a line to hold off the traven clones momentarily
"we mushhhhhh break through and go to hiiiisher ground!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:26 pm
"Breaking through is my specialty" Shinobu said as it raised both of his arms into the air. "Grey sword, upload!" He called out before a sword as tall as the Trump Tower appeared in his hands. He swung it at waist height of the Clones.

Puff threw a bottle of a glowing purple liquid into the air and chomped down on it. He inhaled deeply and blew out a corroding mist over the clones. Making sure to hit as many as possible.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:00 pm
((I wanted to go a different path but I found it more god modish than what I did. Something along the lines of using telepathy to mentally suggest attacking each other and use that to take over their minds and have them kill each other but I went a different route.))

Plue shot from under the pudding and under Haru's shirt, he was shaking like a cold kitten. He looked out to see Tobias standing over Haru. "Bwah?"

"And I'm back, did I miss something?" He said looking at his burned and torn clothes. He saw Haru unconscious and his head cocked to the side. "Okay, I'm tired of this time for me to get serious." He ran toward the clones and slammed straight into the barrier. "Ow... let me out, I'll make them pay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:07 pm
The Lcih was holding his own against them, having been largely ignored, and procedeing to uter cursed incantation after anouther, all of which snuffed the life of those that heared them.

He atche dthe others being attakced nd realized something. "Force..." force, not as in knowing the name of the power, just as unexplained controll over an objects motion or lack there of, he smiled, thinking of his own spells "wall of force..." he said.

ANd so it began, he threw up his hands, pointing to one front between his forces and the attacking clones. Slowly isolating his own men and allies. "Lets see them pass though these..." he chuckled, doubting they'd hold for particularly long... just long enough.

The walls themselves were made of a faint light. THey repeled any and all attacks, redirecting the force in equal measure to the source. So, walking into one was about the same as walking into a wall, but running into one was like being hit by a car. Energy attacks were replled in a different fashion. Instead of being reflected, they were spread out along the surface. THe combination would be quite dangerous should a weapon like a light sabre be used. THe blade woul either be suddenly refracted and dissabled temporarily, or would be turned back in on itself, causing the weapon to rapidly over heat and explode from catistrophic failure. ((thsi is based off of a study done of some star was tech, so there is a basis for these assumptions))

It was not imidiatly obvious, but as experience had taught him, the Lich king projected the wall far into the ground, preventing the transmitance of alchemy as well, or tuneling.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:32 am
((The warning was partially just because you and Shinobu are on the Red Flag list. You haven't done anything overly bad, but you have under pressure.))

This would have been a brilliant series of attacks had there been a normal sized force attacking the district. But, with the sheer number of Traven clones, it was delay tactics at best. For every sith lord they slew there were at least a hundred more to take their place. The combination of the massive sword, mist, and massive barriers served only to create a massive pile of corpses that could not be reanimated. They were hardly dangerous, but they began to form massive walls around the ones the lick king threw up. A battalion halted directly before the barrier and began to transmute all the corpses into an indestructible wall, effectively trapping the non-clones in their own defense. More and more flooded the area, their numbers innumerable.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:43 pm
A horrible laughter soon echoed from the lich kings flesh made prison, a laughter which could only be described as coming from evil itself.

The ploy had worked, and the cackling son subsided. There was a feignt muttering, and the prison around the lich king instantly rotted away.

The powers of the dark language were not to be underestimated. Of course, as was the cost of usingsuch forbiden abilities, the Lich would not be able to fight efectivly in melle, not that it was his specialty. Aditonaly his walls fell, form the new movement of his magical energies.

The Lich stood among a stinking pile of filth, his ancient book in hand glowing with a sharp light. "Spirits of the elements of the imortal earth, move with me so that I weild the elements in their true force! Dogma, giant that stands in the eye of the distant huricane grant me the force of the wind to sweep the land clean."

Inside, the walls, the undead retreated into the earth, and caskets burst forth, taking the living down for their own safety.

A giant distant form materialized. More then anything else its eye shown, as embakements of clouds rooled acrross the sky. The clouds twisted, spiraling into a storm head... then came the winds. Sharp and jagged, picking up anything on the surface, throwing it high into the air. THen, against all the nautre of wind, throwing it hard against the ground.

Tees were swept up, taking chunks of earth with them, tombstones which stood high dragedd along. the winds came fast and swift, parting only around leeshay as per the contract of the summoning.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games