Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:59 pm
Chase was awesome though.
"Climbin' the Eiffel Tower with a high powered rifle... Few years ago it would've caused a stir."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:00 pm
Or I could just call you Paradise, but then I'd have to find out more about you, lol. 'Cause you know, paradise is someplace far far away from where I am. lol  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:02 pm
Or you could call him SOP. Afterall, SOP was one of the very awesome terms that reoccurred in Metal Gear Solid 4.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:18 pm
Ha ha, wouldn't know, would I?

Glad you think my name is awesome. I prefer it over what I was originally going to be named...Uh hu hu hu *Shudders* Maxwell Baxter Laxner. What was my dad SMOKING when he thought of that name?...He must have not envisioned all of the beat downs I would of had to endure if he did such a thing ha ha. THANK YOU MOM!

Ha ha, and calling me Paradise would imply something way too much. If I ever called a girl Paradise, I would basically be saying Baby, you're my heaven. So, with all due respect, please just stick with either Stranger, Chase, or SOP for that matter ha ha!  

King of Paradise

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Well, at least they don't call you parasite.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:32 pm
*Chuckles* Not funny...Bwahahahahaha!!! Check out my new RE4 bash in the "Things you'd never hear a Resident Evil character say" topic.  

King of Paradise

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:39 pm
If it makes you feel any better, they thought I was gonna be a girl when my mom was pregnant so they got all these pink toys and clothes and stuff and they were gonna name me Chelsea Foss. Then I was a boy. xd Everyone had to return everything and get blue stuff, and I was named Connor. My parents said it was derived from Sean Connery. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:45 pm
SOP - I'll find a name for you, don't worry... it may change every time, but you'll get used to it wink

I would have been Anthony if I was a boy... My Dad was 100.00% Italian and very proud of it.... haha.. But I was a girl, and so I was named Lillian Viola after my two great grandmothers.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:15 pm
@Canas: That must have been a big surprise for them ha ha! Glad they kept the receipts xd . Oi, what better name then to derive from? Connery = My favorite Bond (Thus far).

@NotteRequiem: Ha ha, I'd imagine I'll have to. Beautiful name, by the way; They go together very well. 100.00% Italian, eh? I be 50% French and 50% German, which allows me to make "I wage war against myself all the time" jokes ha ha...Or not ha ha...Well, my German side finds it funny wink .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:18 pm
Connery's probably my second/third favorite. Roger Moore's my favorite, then either him or Pierce Brosnan. I can't decide. xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:31 pm
Connery is my favorite because he set the standard for all Bonds to come, then Moore because he starred in the coolest movies, and finally Craig for his brilliant take on Bond in the new realistic series...Brosnan is usually praised as the best, but I only find him the biggest womanizer Bond of them all ha ha. Never saw a Timothy Dalton Bond movie yet, and although I really enjoyed George Lazenby as Bond, one movie won't garner him much ha ha.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:17 pm
Bond? Connery, for the win.

STP - Thanks, I normally go by Lilly... I'll switch to Lillian only when I'm in trouble or when I turn 60. Haha. I'm not 100% Italian, sadly... my Dad was. My mom is 50/50 French and Polish. Which is bad news for me, because not only do I cook great food, I'll also end up wearing it by the end of the night.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:27 pm
Pierce Brosnan FTW!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:40 am
Brosnan was definitely fun to watch, I'll admit to that. But Connery is still my favorite.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:40 am
Favorite Bond Movie, anyone?

Mine = The Spy Who Loved Me  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]