Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:46 pm
Slightly smiling to Kitsuna's comment, he nodded slightly in response to her answer as they walked further down the hall and headed for the castle's dinning room, where they assumed Rose was stationed at, waiting for they're arrival.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:33 pm
(ok guys, I don't want to sound rude, and I apologies if this does, but you really need to slow down so that every one has a chance to catch up. I love that fact that your so active in this story, but please give everyone a chance to respond before you get to far ahead. It also makes it a little hard for me to post because I end up spending most of the time trying to read what you're all doing. So please just slow down and take your time. I'm just afraid some people are getting left behind.

thank you)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:56 pm
Grins at Demyx then looks down embarassed about causing an argument between the two elders, "Don't yell at her, I think he is setting me up to fail but I can roll wtih the punches." biggrin "The big guy is right we need to depart from here so lets get going."Runs of into a newly opened portal to the bottom of the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:00 pm
((I agree with Medi! I don't even read the posts that she doesn't write, because they're just too much of them....So please slow down. And you didn't sound rude at all.))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:12 pm
Medevilgirl

(Naixen)

When Naixen slipped into the room, Xigbar was laying on one of the nursing beds. He seemed to be sleeping at first. But looked up when he heard her voice.

“Naixen?” He said in a groggy, tired voice. Xigbar tried to lean up for her, but his body just ached like there was no tomorrow. His cloak was off, revealing all the scratches and bandages along with some old scars torn into his skin. His wrists had medical raps folded around them.

“What’s been up kiddo?” he tried to chuckle.

(( agreed....^^; ))

Naixen practically froze seeing Xigbar in his current condition if he hadn't responded to her entrance. "Everyone is looking for the poser right now. He took off looking like Demyx." She responded and came inside and came up to Xigbar's bed. "Uncle Xiggy......Are you going to be ok?" Naixen asked. The child knew very well they couldn't, as nobodies, feel anything but for a child such as, Naixen, she couldn't help it. Naixen was worried not to mention scared for Xigbar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:29 pm
As they approached the dining hall, Xirius secretly wondered if they could complete thier mission with all of the conflictions going on between them. "Alright guys, the dining hall is dead ahead, lets see if we can find this Keywarrior."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:37 am
Inside my mind i hear [If you wish to help this Key warrior, then you'll do so without my power], (No, You are my source of power next to my own blood. Without you, my only flame is that of the Tannaryu), [If your life is in danger, then i'll help.But only for our survival.]. "Umm, this isn't good. My flame will not be aiding us in the protection of the key warrior. This is bad." I stare at kitsuna, "You will have to use the flames to protect. *chuckle* I guess Axel can do some things i cannot. But Do not worry, My flame is not the only trump card I possess."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:28 pm
{You Weren't Rude At All, I Guess We Just Got Carried Away mrgreen ]  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:57 pm
Isamu Dragon
Inside my mind i hear [If you wish to help this Key warrior, then you'll do so without my power], (No, You are my source of power next to my own blood. Without you, my only flame is that of the Tannaryu), [If your life is in danger, then i'll help.But only for our survival.]. "Umm, this isn't good. My flame will not be aiding us in the protection of the key warrior. This is bad." I stare at kitsuna, "You will have to use the flames to protect. *chuckle* I guess Axel can do some things i cannot. But Do not worry, My flame is not the only trump card I possess."

Kitsuna stared at Isamu " Don't worry I will my fire to protect rose."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:35 am
Alchemy Puppet
Medevilgirl

(Naixen)

When Naixen slipped into the room, Xigbar was laying on one of the nursing beds. He seemed to be sleeping at first. But looked up when he heard her voice.

“Naixen?” He said in a groggy, tired voice. Xigbar tried to lean up for her, but his body just ached like there was no tomorrow. His cloak was off, revealing all the scratches and bandages along with some old scars torn into his skin. His wrists had medical raps folded around them.

“What’s been up kiddo?” he tried to chuckle.

(( agreed....^^; ))

Naixen practically froze seeing Xigbar in his current condition if he hadn't responded to her entrance. "Everyone is looking for the poser right now. He took off looking like Demyx." She responded and came inside and came up to Xigbar's bed. "Uncle Xiggy......Are you going to be ok?" Naixen asked. The child knew very well they couldn't, as nobodies, feel anything but for a child such as, Naixen, she couldn't help it. Naixen was worried not to mention scared for Xigbar.

"Don't give me that look, Naixen. You're part of organization XIII and were Nobodies, but I guess it's alright to pretend we have hearts." chuckled Xibar. "So, what do I owe the pleasure of you're company, Naixen?" asked Xibar. (By the wat you weren't rude at all. I'll be sure to slow down for everyone. mrgreen )  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:24 pm
shadekitsune
Isamu Dragon

Kitsuna stared at Isamu " Don't worry I will my fire to protect rose."

"Please Remember the Power of my Sword, Death will not come near the key warrior. He owes them that much."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:02 pm
(Ok, I’m glad no one, felt mad. Thank you)

(Ookamikiba)

The elders stared in puzzlement as the younger member ran off so quickly.
Demyx chuckled, “Well, somebody’s eager.” Larxene rolled her eyes in annoyance again as both her and Number Nine followed after Kiba.

Demyx poked his head out of the vortex before leaving, saying, “You coming Xaldin?”

Xaldin nudged his head signifying for Demyx to go ahead. Then he turned back to Lexaeus and said, “ Incase one of us approaches you again, do not trust your eyes, it might be the imposter, try to sense if our presents feels right, if not…”
“I understand,” said Lexaeus.

Xaldin acknowledged that he understood, then turned and left. Vexen came over, “ We better get Naixen and Xigbar.”

(Yours continues on the bottom)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Naixen, Ok sorry Ryuho, but I still haven’t been able to finish talking to Naixen with Xigbar yet. I’m trying to get her part of the story moving again before you take over.)

(Ryuho Kitsune wrote: "Don't give me that look, Naixen. You're part of organization XIII and were Nobodies, but I guess it's alright to pretend we have hearts." chuckled Xibar. "So, what do I owe the pleasure of you're company, Naixen?" asked Xibar.)

Xigbar noticed his student's uneasy silence after he spoke. “Come on, squirt, what’s the big deal.” He finally realized that half of his body looked mummified and partially bloody, which was a little concerning, “Oh,” he said bluntly, examining his scratches. “heh, this ain’t no big deal, I’ve been threw worse.” Which was true for the most part, but his wrists still hurt like hell. Despite that, Xigbar was read to go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Xirius, Kitsune, Xyukotsu, Isamu)

Siax was leaning up against a wall when he noticed a band of younger Members approach. Immediately, he straitened up and got into a defensive of stance, unknowing this was the group who was aiding Rose in her own mission.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cessy had shown Rose the huge frig in the kitchen; it had to be big considering all the younger members that were in the castle. There were all sorts of different types of food in it, and if she didn’t want anything out of there, a pantry wasn’t to far behind her.

“My goodness,” said Cessy as she leaned up against the island counter in the middle of the room, “They’ve certainly upgraded since the last time I was here.” She sighed while Rose rummaged through things

“I suppose it was a good thing I never joined the Organization, when they offered. They tried to kill me after I said no, of course, but lucky for them I don’t die to easily.” She said, striking up a conversation.

(Ookamikiba continue in next post)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:06 pm
(Ookamikiba)

When Kiba emerged from the vortex in the basement, he wasn’t alone. Right in front of him stood a small shadow heartless, which jumped in fear when it saw Kiba there. It quickly scurried away and disappeared into darkness…

What was it doing there…  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:13 pm
Rose found some sandwich fixings and put them out on the table. She then proceeded to make herself four turkey and cheese sandwiches.
"I'm jsut glad to find something I love..." Rose alughed as she took a bite of her sandwich and remembered something. She mubbled something between the sandwich and went back to the fridge.
She rummaged for a moment then came out with a can of coke.
"There we are..." Rose sighed as she sat back down and ate happily.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games