Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:45 pm
Nikki looks unflinching from his eyes. A soft smile on her face she hugged him loosly. "No more flirting i'm possessive."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:51 pm
"Of course. Why would I want to push you away any more. I love you deeply, more than anyone before." Ozzy peers back to her eyes and kisses her once again. "You are the most wonderful thing in my life. Be with me always." Ozzy wondered if this meant she would move in with him...  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:57 pm
"Unless i get a better offer your stuck with me." smiling she pulled away slightly. Her face was still red and she ran a hand through her hair. "don't do that in public Ozzy its embarrasing."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:03 pm
"Do what...?" Ozzy grinned at her. "So, will you move in with me now? I want to be with you always." He looks to he eyes again and sees the intelligence and realizes that he has once again found something truly wonderful. She was wonderful. More than wonderful and he wished he could express that.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:07 pm
Nikki fully came out of his arms and smiled brightly. Turning from him she picked out the ring from her weapons pouch. Turning back towards him she grabbed his hand and placed it in his. "Until the day you ever decide and i or someone else says yes." Nikki smiled before turning her eyes towards the wall. "I like my house for now atleast."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:17 pm
"Keep the ring it was for you and only you when your ready just tell me"
Ozzy hugs Nikki from behind putting his head on her shoulder "if you don't want to move in with me its fine, my love for you is undiminished. I will always hold you in my heart, always.  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:22 pm
"Wow your a sap." Turning and leaving him in mid air she did a little spin. "Now out of my house!" smiling she shoved him out gently. Slamming the door behind him she sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:25 pm
"...if you need me ill be at home" ozzy smiled and walked to his house  

riotb0y

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:04 pm
ozzy runs to nikkis door carring gohma and knocks on her door with his head "nikki open up"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:06 pm
Nikki opnens the door with a smile until she saw Gohma. "Put him on the couch and then tell me what has happened."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:12 pm
"i dont know when you left he just fell Unconscious on the floor and has not woken up its been like 30 mins" ozzy laid him on the sofa

((OOC go to training grounds and read his huge post lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:14 pm
((already did))

Nikki let her hands glow the pastel green before placing them gently against his forhead. Closing her eyes she searched for fractions or breaks bruises or bleeding. Finding nothing strange she felt distress in the brain but nothing more than a nightmare. Pulling her hand back she gentlly pushed hair out of his face and frowned. Sitting on the side of the couch she looked over at Ozzy. "Nothing serious but i'll have to watch him."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:18 pm
A strangled gasp escaped Gohma's lips. His eyes fluttered and he felt the pain of the nightmare. Oppresive against his chest a weight like no other. He slowly moved his head side to side. His neck stiff and sore.

((Did you like the post Nikki?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:19 pm
"nikki hes my student hes my reponsibility i don't want to put that much stress on you" ozzy smiled looking at nikki  

riotb0y

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:22 pm
((yeah it was really nice and touching!))

Nikki ignoring Ozzy rushed her healing hand over to his neck. Healing softly she moved it to do a full body check he was fine but was sore. Smiling she patted his arm. Looing at ozzy with a hard stare she frowned. "It is not trouble."  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games