Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Mage of Space

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:23 am
Brett flew towards a telephone pole by the main gate and pulled the nose of his hoverboard up. He stopped and stapled a flier advertising Gunlock Academy to the telephone pole and flew off to the Plushie Palace. [To the Plushie Palace and Pub]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:56 pm
James made his way to the front gate, getting glances of dismay and fear from passer-bys.
Of course he did, he was angry, pissed even, and having his horns and claws showing isn't very good. He sat on a bench by the front gate, watching people come in and out. It was amazing how many different people came and left this city, this city of madness.

"I shouldn't have yelled at her like that."

He layed his head in his plams and started to think.

"I'm just a burden to her. I caused this disease to plague her, I caused her memory loss, I caused.....all of it. I caused all of her short comings."

Tears started to burn his eyes.

"She'll never know her family because of me. She'll never remember, because of me!"

One by one, each tear fell, and James didn't care who saw.  

FallenWithGrace

FallenWithGrace

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:35 pm
Amber made her way through the crowd, asking everyone if they saw a boy with horns. They all said the same thing, "That way" and pointed towards the gate.
And there he was indeed, sitting on a bench, crying. Amber slowed her gate from a run to a dead hault. "James..." "Did I cause this? His sadness?"
She walked slowly towards him, and saw him lift his head to her. "Why did you follow me?" he muttered, looking back down. "You still have to hold up your end of father's deal."
James's head shot up. "You remember?!" he exclaimed. She frowned. "Only father's deal. I don't remember anything else. You still have to protect me, till the end of my life. I'm not dead yet so you still have to fulfill your end of the bargin." She smiled at him, and he returned it, laughed even. "Now come on, we aren't going to remember anything sitting around here."
(Move to - Rústir, the Ruined City)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:18 pm
((Wow...after reading those, I feel so abrupt. xD
No matter. FEAR MY INTRODUCTION dramallama ))

Thunderclouds gathered overhead. Lighting flashed and thunder cracked. The wind picked up.
In the course of a minute and twenty seconds, the atmosphere around the main gates turned from sunny and warm to stormy and dark. As thunderheads shaped like heavy anvils clashed together, an eerie black torrent of condensation began to form where they met. It swirled, beginning to resemble a tornado that refused to touch down; a hole parted in the center, growing in size as the twisting of the clouds intensified. Charges of lighting chased each other across the maelstrom with rumbles of thunder trailing behind, growing worse as time passed…
Crack! A blinding flash of gold burst from the center, connecting with the ground for only a second before dissipating. The clouds vanished instantly. But there was nothing left to show for all the commotion, apart from a low hum that was growing louder and louder from the sky above.
The hum became a buzz, then a mumble, and finally the soft sound of a continuous yell, which grew increasingly strident until—THUD—Dustin Silver made contact with the road and lay very still.
A second later a shriveled up metal device fell from the heavens, hitting the back of the boy’s head before falling to the earth by his hand.

cheeta-katt

cheeta-katt

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:44 pm
He lay still for only a few minutes before stirring. Head throbbing, palms scraped, Dustin slowly lifted himself off the ground.
”Ngggh…” he groaned, flopping onto his backside, exhausted, ”Christ…What happened?”
Dustin’s mind was spinning and he felt dizzy almost instantly. He was forced to lie back down again to take a breather. It was about then that he noticed the gates.
”Holy—“ Dustin scuttled backwards in the dirt, fully defensive. One hand reached for his backpack. But when nothing happened he relaxed.
”Where am I?” Dustin mused, scratching his head, ”This…this definitely isn’t Rick’s place…”
He squinted, trying to remember. What had gone wrong? The calculations were perfect. There was no possible way the teleporter could’ve messed up this badly—maybe by a few yards, or a few limbs for that matter—but this didn’t even look like a real place even. Dustin went through everything in his head, double checking his work until his brain would explode from all the extra stress—but nothing came out wrong.
”How did I mess up?” Dustin sighed, shaking his head in glum disappointment. He stared at his feet, wiggled his toes a bit to get the circulation going; when Dustin figured it was safe, he attempted to stand. Besides a few wobbles and a split second of light-headedness he got off fine. Dustin looked ahead to the giant gate looming ahead.
The sprawling streets seemed to go on forever in all directions. A place so massive…it could’ve been a world of its own. Startled, Dustin took a step back and immediately tripped over the shriveled up metal device.
”Ooof!” He fell flat on his bottom in a cloud of dust.
Grumbling, Dustin furiously looked around him to find the culprit. When he found it he gasped out loud; looking around cautiously, Dustin snatched up the slab of burnt metal and cradled it like a lost (or maybe dead) pet.
”The remote…” he thought, aghast, ”Now how did you manage to follow me here...?”
No doubt the device was ruined. Dustin realized this as he studied it and flipped open the back, pulling out a tiny makeshift circuit board that was fried and partially melted. He ground his jaw.
”Well no use lying around,” Dustin finally sighed, standing a little easier and brushing the dirt off his oversized cargos, ”I’d better get you fixed up.”
Dustin walked through the gates. He inconspicuously dropped the fried circuit board and destroyed device into one of his many pockets, zipping it shut to protect the precious metals.
”Now there’s gotta be a 'Circuit City' or something around here someplace…” Dustin murmured, slipping into the crowds.

((To the Island Resort! 8D *leaps off into the shadows* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:05 am
Azure clouds begin to accumulate around the Main Gate as a depressing demeanor falls around.The clouds begin to swirl quicker,the air grows colder and then....silence.For several moments naught but the blowing wind can be heard.An Aura of Azure wings manifests and out from it steps comes a tall,handsome man.
" so...the Fates once again toy...with my life.."
He lets out a heavy sigh as he picks up his lance and begins to augment the images of this area to his lance.
"Well Oathkeeper" he says turning to his lance."shall...shall we begin?"  

Shankmanimal

Hallowed Elder

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:38 am
"Errm acuse me but do you know where i can find the local Law enforment" asks Sasori to the guard standing by the Main gate
"yes if you just go down there and turn to your left then head straight for a few yards then turn right you'll see the Byako Police HQ" said the guard in happy tone of voice [off to the Byako Police HQ]  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:08 pm
A small wind was blowin across the path toward the Main gate. Suddenly a gust of wind blew past and when it calmed Vayne stood. "This place look interesting" he said.
Vayne walked under the huge gate and wandered aimlessly for hour until he encountered a very large structure and sounds of battle could be heard inside. "This looks like a good place to start as any." ((Toward the Dueling Arena))  

Rook500

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:49 pm
Light slowly entered as the pair of eyes started to open. The girl in gray coat and skirt winced as she starts to get accustomed to the light around her. She stood from her sitting position and shifted her glasses.

"Is this the 'City of Everything?'", she thought to herself as one of her hands instinctively reached her chin in a thinking position. "Hmmm. . . "

Her gaze went to the big gate and her head tilted up unconsciously while she tried recalling what she read from the last book she had, "This should be it. . . the book looks like it's not fake anywat. . . "

With her head tilted up, her view grazed over the arch that says, "BYAKO, City of Everything."

Eri's gaze narrowed. "Why do people always find things on the last place they looked?", she sighed lazily and slowly walked towards the gate.

'The book should be around here', she whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:38 pm
Lyn Lyre, amateur magician and her aquatic cannine Puddle Puppy entered through the massive gates of Byako City, gawking at the sights and sounds.
She looked a bit unsettled at the street, not comfortable against such large crowds.
"Come on Puddle puppy, lets find a place to stay while were here."
Clutching her wand with both hands, Lyn slowly and cautiously walked from the gates with her semi transparent friend a few steps behind her.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Claire-chii

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:38 pm
Eri noticed another person beside her that was near the gate as well. Looking at the other person's gawking and somewhat hesitation, she assumed those two were new comers as well.

She first glanced at the dog-like water substance thing and then switched to the girl with the wand. She walked closer to them until was about 2 to 3 meters.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:39 pm
"Hey! Which town did you come from!"

She almost yelled making sure her voiced got heard by the two people near the gate.  

Claire-chii

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:48 pm
Lyn jumped at the shouting and looked around, trying to figure out where the yelling had come from. Seeing another girl with her hands around her mouth, Lyn pointed at herself, wondering if the woman was talking to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:04 pm
"YES, YOU! Where did you guys come from!", she asked again.

She tried to walk closer but ended up just pushing a step as she remembered there was this water dog along with the wand-lady.

She remembered the old saying that if you got bitten by a dog, you'd get rabies. And if you get rabies, you'd fear water.

Mostly you'd fear the water-dog since that's the one that bit you.  

Claire-chii

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:14 pm
"Cajuny."
Lyn answered nervously, naming a place that the curious woman had no doubt never heard of.
"Why? Is it important?"
She asked, mistaking her for some sort of strange customs official.
"I have no suspicious fruits if that is what your wondering."
She assured.
Meanwhie a passerby who did not see the puddle puppy, stepped on the poor thing. Making the little hydro doggy break down into a puddle, only to reform again a couple seconds later.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff