Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:48 pm

*poof*

"hey guys...did you want something?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:51 pm

((its only destiny and niya her fox)) come this way...(leads him into the the backyard) itll be too much for the house to handle(her voice no emotion) stand there where your at.....(walks a little bit in front of him) are you ready...itll hurt...but itll increase your chakra span more than it was before....i use it on myself when i train at night are you sure you want me to go through with it?*a couple of rain drops appear)

Cold winter angel

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:54 pm

Mikyo looks at her weirdly....

"What the hell are you talking about?....i have enough chakra...i hardly use it....the noise from the guitar is the main thing i use....next to the wolf....."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:57 pm

im talkin bout every time you use an attack the amount of how much your chakra and how much it holds will expan everytime....ive done it alot of times..its how i could stilll stand when i fought the hokage((ill be back))

Cold winter angel

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:00 pm

Mikyo looks at the his right hand....the one with the mark of the Demon.

"so....this thing your about to do....will expan my chakra?....why are you helping me?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:04 pm

3 reasons one...your nce to half breeds two...you know what its like..where everyone only decides your evil or you a monster because of somthin that isnt your fault and three..its payment...cuz the last person who tryed to help me and went inside my mind when i was asleep....when in to traumatization and was in a coma for 3 years back in long beach... i never wanted anyone to know about what has happened but i cant bear the night terros anymore..or my mothers punishments haunting me at night or...the simple fact that im a monster..

Cold winter angel

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 pm

"your not a monster to me...right now if you consder your self to be a monster....i dont know what a monster looks like....anyway....it doesnt matter if your a half breed it.....who called you that in the first place? please tell me it was a heuga....i could break his hands for you....and about those nightmares, i can help you with those when the Melody Grove is built."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:13 pm

jsut let me do my job first...(turns around ) (in her other hand she takes out red powder)(she puts some in her palm and cuts her skin ltting the blood drop down into the red powder)(then built chakra in that hand and her white chakra turned red)lift your shirt!

Cold winter angel

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:14 pm

"...ok....!?"

Mikyo lifted up his shirt
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:17 pm

(destiny wlks towards him then runs eletric shocks sicnal through the ball of chakra) (she hits his stomache and the chakra slowly starts to sink into his skin)(the electric shocks pulsate thrugh her hand nto his stamche) *destiny backs away after wards waiting to see if it worked on him)

Cold winter angel

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:18 pm

"AAAHHHHH...."

hold on...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:25 pm

you did good for your first try(leads him inside) before...you do your part...before you do anything..you need to understand....certain things...about my memories...and night terrors...i relive memories in night terrrors...it all happens over again...like im there.....its part of my mothers curse she put on me...what ever you see...what ever you feel...you must never speak to anyone of or forget that its not real...so you understand this?

Cold winter angel

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:31 pm

Mikyo fell to his knees.

"you know...it didnt hurt...that bad."

Mikyo got up.

"what know?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:34 pm

"ok....ive done this before....five times...."

Mikyo looked at his own curse mark.

"i might appear in your dreams as either a demon wolf...or with the mask on...."

Oni_Soul

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:35 pm

((well finish tommorow cuz i only got 10 min left but ill still play till then))
so what do i do first?
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games