Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Questions for the opposite sex! [= Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Narcissistic Literature

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:14 pm
[Noi]
Why are men so obsessed with first person shooters?

:/

She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

~~~♥~~~♥ Narc Lit ♥~~~♥~~~

Doood! They're awesome! Third person shooters are great too. Daymn... why did my brother have to lend our N64 to his friend? I want to play Goldeneye. crying

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:18 pm
Teh Pure
rocktop
do u like your hair in a poney tall or bun y look nicer with it down

User Image
`So, like, I'm translating this as "Why do girls like their hair in a pony tail or bun when they look better with it down?" and if I'm wrong then I don't care because you have bad grammar.

It's a matter of personal preference. I'm a girl, and I never wear my hair up except when I'm in Personal Fitness class or when it's dirty and I don't want to wash it in the morning.

Some girls think they look better with their hair up. -shrugs- Some of them just think it's easier to deal with. Most girls at my school wear their hair down.

She lay down on the grass,
Looking up at the sky,
thinking, it’s all she can do.
If she disappeared she would not be missed.
She will be gone just like everyone else.

Getting up from the grass,
she walks on the sand,
looking outward towards the sea.
She walks into the water high up above her knees.

Comfort. My hair looks good up or down, but I like the feeling of support which is why when I tie my hair up I usually make it tight. The whole point is that I like the support on my skull. As for wearing it down, I wear it down sometimes but wind blows it everywhere it gets tangled, and tangled, frizzy hair is very unfun for people with long hair. That and my hair is full, it's not flat or dull, and it will friz and tangle with ease.

The waves softly hit her legs.
She looks at the sunset and its yellow-red hues
she walks into the sea, farther and farther,
opening her arms towards the wave.
The water is high up to her hips.
The wave comes towards her.
She looks at the wave with her arms stretched out;
the water starts to rage, the wave hits her body hard.
Then the water calms down. The water recedes,
then darkness falls, and all goes dark.
The sun goes down and the day is done.

Narcissistic Literature

chihuahualuver99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:59 pm
rocktop
it is a game that u see thought ther eye and u shoot pepoel
do u like your hair in a poney tall or bun y look nicer with it down

I love mine down i hate it up.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:03 pm
I wear mine both ways but i prefer it to be down.  

lil_miss_sexy_bitch

Aquarian Mage

5,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:04 am
I let my hair down. <333 But since its so long, in car rides I like to feel the wind in my face... now its in knots... ugh!

Do guys know it's intimidating when I want to go into a game room and play online games and they're flocking the room? Huh? Huh? Do you?
o_o
And why do some boys wear suit jackets outside of a dressy place?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:34 pm
Do guys know it's intimidating when I want to go into a game room and play online games and they're flocking the room? Huh? Huh? Do you?
o_o
And why do some boys wear suit jackets outside of a dressy place?
we don't relley know all the time.

if you onley wear it in a dressy place. then u probly won't use it that mutch. and it would just be a wast of money.  

GinSabra

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:53 pm
[Noi]
Quote:
Man Laws (Men of the Square Table) are a series of beer commercials for Miller Lite, inspired by the unwritten codes men live by. In the commercials, the panel discusses a given issue until it decides upon a "Man Law". The "Men of the Square Table" are a parody of King Arthur's Knights of the Round Table.

Next question plz.

Just kidding.

Man Law is simply the unspoken little things guys follow. Like say, no talking when in the urinals, stuff like that.

(female btw)
Also If ur in the restroom and u have a choice..dont stand by anyone..if there is no choice..use a stall  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:55 pm
[Noi]
[One Time In Band Camp]
Why are guys super fascinated with shopping carts?

Because Shopping carts are VERY aerodynamic.

And fast..and fun...AND If you an do it JUST right..U can run..and jump in it and duck down and pray u dont wreck to hard.....

yes yes male quistion and im female >.<....but some these male quistions are silly and for both sexes rlly  

Auroura-lamia

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:56 pm
Zephire
Ok, here's a question for the guys: why do you do things when you know there's a good chance you'll end up getting hit/ landing on your groin?

Whats fun without a little excitment?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:58 pm
Fairy_Sage
I'm a chick who can take a punch.
Dead arms aren't fun, but I dealt with it in a civilized manner - as in, give the dude a dead arm back! I should've did the "turn the other cheek", but that doesn't satisfy me as much.

Do guys really like cat fights?

girls fighting is just funny XD Personally I can throw a f***ing punch, so when i get into a "catfight" it always ends up a blood fest. Dont get me wrong..im still a lady

btw..cookies anyone?  

Auroura-lamia

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:00 am
Aoi-Tsuki_Yuki
Hartmen
Centillion
Fairy_Sage

Do guys really like cat fights?

No. We just like the idea of two girls fighting each other. When we actually see someone BRAWLING, its not as fun anymore.

the reason why a lot of guys like cat fights is cause of the chance of clothes being ripped off

oh really?? ummm...never knew that...I wanna know something...how come sometimes when these cat fights get out of hand...why won't the guys step up and say enough is enough...I mean if you see one of the girls really getting it..plz stop them!! it's not going to help if u just stand there and do nothing....=/ (the same goes to some girls as well)

it's a code, you don't step up into somebodey elses bussiness. Not to mention some people do know when it is "truely" getting outta hand and step in.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:08 am
okay for one..I can fart infront of anyone but my bf..dont know why..dont even care why..but its ok if he does infront of me..

As for other quistions..theyre jsut silly and dumb..no offence  

Auroura-lamia

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:12 am
Okay heres one..both girls and guys..Why is it when a girl even is a little upset by life and issues or even a bit cranky its automaticly "Go take some Midol beetch must be on your period." O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:38 am
Teh Pure
Tangled`
Stop flaming guys. its just SOME of ours personalitys. Girls why are you allways playing so hard to get. girls why do you spazz at me when your on your periods girls why do you act shy too your lover and not arround your freinds girls why do you ignore us so much girls.. D<

Uh, wow. You say not to flame guys, then you go off and flame girls, you a*****e.

Girls don't always play hard to get. Very few girls play hard to get, and the ones that do, it's because they want to know who will try the hardest for them. If you give up the first time a girl rejects you, then you don't really want her all that much, see?

And girls spazz out a lot during their periods because of these things called HORMONES that give us MOOD SWINGS. That's a question for science class, smart one stare

Girls act shy around their lovers because we never know what will annoy them. If I'm shy around someone, it means I want to impress them, and I don't want to say something stupid that will get them to not like me. We're not shy around our friends because we know that our friends will be there for us no matter how stupid we act, but your boyfriend might dump you the first time he hears you burp.

Not all girls ignore guys. And girls don't ignore all guys. We just ignore the cocky ******** that think they can feel us up whenever the hell they want. Guys who aren't arrogant meatheads won't get ignored. And a lot of the time, if it seems like a girl is ignoring you, it's probably because she's waiting to see if you'll say hi to her first. Or whatever.

I think his point was to flame girls with stupid silly quistions that only apply to some of us as some of the girls are doing in this thread....btw...since some of u didn't catch that...for those who did..YAY...
-dances-
anyone want a cookie?...no?...ok..MINE domokun  

Auroura-lamia

Auroura-lamia

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:27 am
LvPrttyBoy
heres my question. When your in love with a guy, and this guy is in love wiht you too, and you know he is. But... hes also still in love with his ex. now he keeps saying things to her like cal me please?? and stuff like that, but he won't say it to you, nothing like that. i know i seem jealous of it and i am. But how can you turn him more towards you and away from his ex.????

U can only truely be inlove with one person..sorry hunny...if he says he loves u both..he doesnt know what hes talking about..or hes lying..and just leave his punk as

Aww man..2 am and my spelling just flew out the window XD  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces