Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:34 pm
Yeah, why is the "Oldest angel ever" and the million year angel dude both in a High School like this? Yusake is fuggin' sixteen years old, he fits because he's undsiciplined and in need of training for his abilities. Where do you bastards fit? >.>;;

Not saying you are bastards or anything...well, you are...but not you you, you understand?

Good, as for being owned, I'm willing to wager he'd beat you and I'm also willing to wager Yusake would beat your angel dude too. >>  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:35 pm
Do try slaughtering me in an RP or real life. I assure you you'll be gravely enlightened.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:37 pm
lol my angel character isj ust my fav char ive ever played and fits into my other chars history and stuff so i felt ike bringign him in he doesnt need a reason.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:39 pm
I suppose now would be the time to bring up the fact my character is 122 years old.  

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

Ceron

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:39 pm
None of the characters here "need" a reason to be here, it's just usually better overall to bring in characters that have a reason to be here. I couldn't bring Ceron here because he wouldn't come to this place to learn, and I was really in a mood for a fresh start, Yusake being a new character of mine and all.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:41 pm
Well this is just ap lace to rp and have fun ( i hope lol ) so if someoen has a char theyd like to use they can bring them in they dont need a reason asl ong as they have fun adn if it botehrs you so much maybe ill ask to make Azrael a teacher.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Scytheress

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:51 pm
Well my new companions, I must depart. The Wicked Witch that I must call 'Mom' is getting angered at my prolonged usage of the computer. I will probably be back later after she has fallen asleep. Until next we meet, sayonara.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:56 pm
I'm gone one day and Deimon grows a tail...how odd

Anyways, hi

[x]Shatter[x]

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:58 pm
lol leave me alone i just got it in a pink box and i thught id wear it for teh tmie being its teh only tail gaia has that i even [artially like okay i was lying the fox tail is cool too  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:03 pm

I got a fox tail from a pink box before or something

I think I sold it

But it was on my, old, hacked username so oh well

I miss it sometimes though, like when I think of all of Susie's tails

*Stops rambling*

[x]Shatter[x]

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:04 pm
Wow your hair colour changed i like it lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:08 pm
Thanks, The orange used to go with other clothes so I changed it

I really like the color

[x]Shatter[x]

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:09 pm
Ya besides black and Cyan purple is my fav colour lol dont make fun of me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:11 pm
Iw asn't going to but since you said so

Cyan, what are you? Psycho brilliant colors!

God, I've heard better color sense on a Jock with the grade level of a second grader

That sounded really lame but oh well...I was really bored

[x]Shatter[x]

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 9:15 pm
U_U pulls out a tanto and commits seppeku in depression. Spirit comes back from the afterlife HAPPY !?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games